Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
It'll will be the same or worse.

Lol, The same pussies will spew the same bullschit......

FACT !!

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

GB1

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
I wouldn't be surprised if it got violent next time, and next time it likely wont be the half wimp sissy Soros funded rioters.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
It’s not Covid any longer, it’s now more correctly called ELECTION INFECTION.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ihookem
I wouldn't be surprised if it got violent next time, and next time it likely wont be the half wimp sissy Soros funded rioters.

#AIRLINESFIRST !!

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

I wish otherwise, but I’m afraid I agree.

MAGA
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by KentuckyMountainMan
No way they are tied....Maybe on a msn or cnn poll.....
Murdoch owner Wall Street Journal poll also has them tied.

Funny thing is , same WSJ polls have Biden in the schitter when polling only registered Democrats.

Splain that

What? You mean they lyin?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
Hopefully I'm set for a year or two. Been down since Friday with the new covid23. Shìt is brutal. Never experienced 100% muscle pain from shivering with a 103 temp before. Now onto a cough and general malaise. Still couldn't pay me to get the fake "vaccine."

Way to hang tough. Get better.

“When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
- Socrates
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Will not comply. Only reason I wore a mask last time was to visit my wife in the clinics and hospitals while she was fighting aggressive cancer from taking the poison "vaccine".

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Will not comply either, I’m still smoking mad about the last go around, I’m ready for it but will take ivermectin this time instead of toughening it out, read where not to take ivermectin if on blood thinner, I know a ton of people went ahead and took it, I will tell people to shove it this time, no mask!

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I’d mentioned in previous posts how we had decided as a family that based on the bullshit we were NOT getting vaccinated. We built our “defenses” and expected the government to keep pushing. I’m not the type to not stand and fight so that’s what we prepared to do. We retained council with a great law firm out of L.A (iirc) with a group of like-minded conservatives in the industry and everyone kept current of the changes. Our council was and is very committed to this and I was amazed at their communication with us. In the end we didn’t have to file suits and everything fizzled but we all expected it again.

Our “group” has re-convened via Zoom, our attorneys have been keeping up with the recent cases, rulings and judgements and we’re back to developing our offense and defense (I’m more inclined to offense) against tyranny and extreme government overreach. We’re even better positioned now than 3 years ago and our religious exemptions from back then ARE still in force.

We aren’t sheep and we don’t follow the wolves.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

You guys who think this won’t go as well in round two as it did in 1 have way more faith in people than I do.

Epoch Times had an article just recently talking about Penn Medicine’s “Nudge Unit” where they’re testing out the psychological effects of propaganda on the populace as it relates to going along with mandates:

https://healthcareinnovation.upenn.edu/nudge-unit

Their mission is:

The Nudge Unit is the world's first behavioral design team embedded within a health system. We leverage insights from behavioral science to design, implement, evaluate, and disseminate scalable nudges to steer decision-making toward high-value care, improve patient outcomes, enhance public health, and increase health equity.

None of the COVTARDS have been held to account. There is no downside.

Why would they NOT roll this out again???

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Morewood
Will not comply. Only reason I wore a mask last time was to visit my wife in the clinics and hospitals while she was fighting aggressive cancer from taking the poison "vaccine".

I won’t comply either but I will wear a mask if it means doing something important like that. Wearing a mask, while stupid and ineffective, really isn’t the battle I’m looking to fight multiple times a day or the hill I’m willing to die on because that isn’t the issue, at least not my issue and it accomplishes nothing except to show yourself as an emotional idiot. If I have to play parts of the game (lose minor battles) in order to win the war, I’ll win the war. Wearing a mask because an overbearing federal government requires the airlines to force masks then I’m not going to be the douchebag yelling at the flight attendant about masks when I knew it was required by the government to fly. My fight is with the government and their illegal, unconstitutional mandates not the flight attendant or waitress or Walmart greeter. Getting mad at those people just proves how nutless and powerless the angry guy is since he feels the need to vent his freedom-loving-you-can’t-make-me rant at ALL the wrong people. Misplaced emotional rants directed at low-hanging fruit are red flags that scream, “I have no control over anything in my life and I don’t like feeling totally powerless”.

I respect everyone that stood up to the unconstitutional and illegal mandates…..not ranting at those who had nothing to do with the mandates.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by efw

You guys who think this won’t go as well in round two as it did in 1 have way more faith in people than I do.

Epoch Times had an article just recently talking about Penn Medicine’s “Nudge Unit” where they’re testing out the psychological effects of propaganda on the populace as it relates to going along with mandates:

https://healthcareinnovation.upenn.edu/nudge-unit

Their mission is:

The Nudge Unit is the world's first behavioral design team embedded within a health system. We leverage insights from behavioral science to design, implement, evaluate, and disseminate scalable nudges to steer decision-making toward high-value care, improve patient outcomes, enhance public health, and increase health equity.

None of the COVTARDS have been held to account. There is no downside.

Why would they NOT roll this out again???

That's terrifying

MAGA
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Let’s ask Bristoe and antelope fugker.

They’re experts.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The nudge unit? They care SO SO much about us and they SO SO want positive outcomes for us that they have to psychologically manipulate us into making good decisions, or at least only the decisions that they support.

I mean it makes sense right? Historically when we make decisions about our health we’re prone to making the wrong choices. Got cancer?….let’s just wait and see how it goes Doc. Severe abdominal pain?….people will do the opposite and get a bucket of KFC delivered to their hospital room.

Hospitals and healthcare should stop worrying about how to manipulate us and spend more time worrying about how to not fu.ck up and kill hundreds of thousands each year. Hospitals should figure out how to prevent the spread of infection WITHIN the walls of the hospital before they start telling us how to prevent it on the outside what they fail to prevent on the inside. When hospital borne infections and deaths from sepsis drop to 0 or near ZERO then maybe I’ll listen but while they’re killing untold numbers because they can’t prevent transmission within the confines of the hospital they’re hardly qualified to tell us ANYTHING!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
There should be less morons around…..died suddenly…

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
1984 is here

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
Hopefully I'm set for a year or two. Been down since Friday with the new covid23. Shìt is brutal. Never experienced 100% muscle pain from shivering with a 103 temp before. Now onto a cough and general malaise. Still couldn't pay me to get the fake "vaccine."

Damn... me too. Hit me Friday evening. I tested positive on Sunday. This is my second bout with Covid. The first time was pretty tough, I had about five bad days with it. This time the fever and chills only lasted about 36 hours. Now it is just a bad head cold, cough, and headache. No shots here and no plans on getting any either.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Hospitals and healthcare should stop worrying about how to manipulate us and spend more time worrying about how to not fu.ck up and kill hundreds of thousands each year. Hospitals should figure out how to prevent the spread of infection WITHIN the walls of the hospital before they start telling us how to prevent it on the outside what they fail to prevent on the inside. When hospital borne infections and deaths from sepsis drop to 0 or near ZERO then maybe I’ll listen but while they’re killing untold numbers because they can’t prevent transmission within the confines of the hospital they’re hardly qualified to tell us ANYTHING!

Follow the money; they have no incentive to do what you suggest and every incentive to “nudge”.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Follow the money; they have no incentive to do what you suggest and every incentive to “nudge”.

Yep.

It's like saying Iowa farmers won't plant corn or soybeans next year......

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

227 members (22kHornet, 1OntarioJim, 06hunter59, 320090T, 257 roberts, 3dtestify, 24 invisible), 1,211 guests, and 959 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,093
Posts18,522,161
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.