#18773234 09/19/23
K
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
K
link

https://x.com/jasonjamesbnn/status/1704162827437768851?s=20

Sometimes, in very rare and fleeting moments, I look at Justin Trudeau and I feel a bit of sympathy.

Imagine being him.

Imagine being a trust fund kid with no direction. Your dad is one of the most reviled figures in Canadian political history and your mom is famous for a sexual encounter with the Rolling Stones, and a probable affair with Fidel Castro.

You have no connection to reality whatsoever. Even when your own brother dies you're unable to force a tangible emotion because nothing is real to you. You drift through life as a snowboard instructor then you're shoehorned into a job as a drama teacher because it's the one job you can do that requires almost zero experience or effort.

Then, on the strength of your last name alone, you're plucked from obscurity and pushed into politics by a dying Liberal Party. You're sent away to be groomed by the World Economic Forum and eventually, through a series of maneuvers you had nothing to do with, and once again based on nothing more than your last name, you're elected leader of that decaying political party.

In 2015 you're duped into running for Prime Minister despite having no understanding of the geopolitical landscape- and you win thanks to the media steering attention away from your obvious lack of awareness and setting it's focus on your last name and your 80's teen heartthrob appeal.

You stumble through the first few years as Prime Minister and commit numerous ethical violations, not because you intended to, but because you had no idea you were breaking the law in the first place. You don't have even the slightest inkling of what you're doing. So you fall back on what you were taught at the World Economic Forum because their message sounded positive, and you apply that to your own policies because it's an all-in-one package that provides attractive and equitable solutions to every problem. You don't have to actually learn or know anything- the WEF package comes complete and does the work for you.

When you're challenged or questioned about your decisions, you just rattle off the buzzwords and phrases they told you to say. You don't know what you're talking about, but you never did. To anyone paying attention, every sentence you've ever uttered comes across as inauthentic, blatantly deceptive and hilariously confused.

Over time people clue in and start to realize you're a puppet for an ideology rooted in extremism. You're not a leader; you're a vessel for a group of elitists with designs on global technocratic tyranny. You continue moving the chess pieces for them because you've been made to believe you'll have a seat at the table, and through this long process, you've also begun to believe you're special; that you were born to be in your position.

They slowly manipulate you through your narcissism and inch by inch you become a dictator.

The population watches this happen and with every incremental step a burning hatred for you grows until it envelops everyone who hasn't bought into the same ideology that controls you.

You are one of the most hated men on Earth but you can't turn back now. You have to press forward. You're not the person you once were. You're not a deer in headlights anymore. They can hate you all they want. You're better. You know you are. The ideology says you are morally and intellectually superior.

Your name will be a stain on history, but you don't know it. You're so lost you actually believe you'll be remembered as one of the great leaders.

The best possible outcome would be a day where the world will forget you existed.

Imagine being that guy.

GB1

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Ottawa honours Waffen SS member ---- seems like the Trudeau Liberals are very capable of keeping the bar set lower

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

OTTAWA — Several Jewish advocacy organizations condemned members of Parliament on Sunday for giving a standing ovation to a man who fought for a Nazi unit during the Second World War.

During Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy's visit to Ottawa on Friday, MPs honoured 98-year-old Yaroslav Hunka in the House of Commons.

Hunka was invited by Speaker Anthony Rota, who introduced him as a war hero who fought for the First Ukrainian Division.

"I am very proud to say that he is from North Bay and from my riding of Ni****ing—Timiskaming," the Ontario MP said as an introduction.

"He is a Ukrainian hero, a Canadian hero, and we thank him for all his service."

MPs cheered and Zelenskyy raised his fist in acknowledgement as Hunka saluted from the gallery during two separate standing ovations.

The First Ukrainian Division was also known as the Waffen-SS Galicia Division or the SS 14th Waffen Division, a voluntary unit that was under the command of the Nazis.

The Friends of Simon Wiesenthal Center for Holocaust Studies issued a statement Sunday saying the division "was responsible for the mass murder of innocent civilians with a level of brutality and malice that is unimaginable."

"An apology is owed to every Holocaust survivor and veteran of the Second World War who fought the Nazis, and an explanation must be provided as to how this individual entered the hallowed halls of Canadian Parliament and received recognition from the Speaker of the House and a standing ovation," the statement said.

B'nai Brith Canada CEO Michael Mostyn said it is beyond outrageous that Parliament honoured a former member of a Nazi unit, saying Ukrainian "ultra-nationalist ideologues" who volunteered for the Galicia Division "dreamed of an ethnically homogenous Ukrainian state and endorsed the idea of ethnic cleansing."

"We understand an apology is forthcoming. We expect a meaningful apology. Parliament owes an apology to all Canadians for this outrage, and a detailed explanation as to how this could possibly have taken place at the centre of Canadian democracy," Mostyn said.

The Centre for Israel and Jewish Affairs, which represents Jewish federations across the country, said it is deeply troubled by the incident.

"Canada's Jewish community stands firmly with Ukraine in its war against Russian aggression. But we can't stay silent when crimes committed by Ukrainians during the Holocaust are whitewashed," the group said in a statement published Sunday on X, formerly known as Twitter.

Members of Parliament from all parties rose to applaud Hunka. A spokesperson for the Conservative party said the party was not aware of his history at the time.

"We find the reports of this individual’s history very troubling," said Sebastian Skamski, adding that the Liberals would have to explain why he was invited.

A spokesperson for the Prime Minister's Office directed The Canadian Press to the office of the Speaker for comment.

Rota's office did not immediately respond to questions.

Monuments to honour the First Ukrainian Division have caused controversy in recent years.

In 2021, a statue of Ukrainian military leader Roman Shukhevych and a monument to the fighters of the Waffen-SS Galicia Division in Edmonton were vandalized by someone who spray painted them with the words "Actual Nazi."

The Friends of Simon Wiesenthal Center said at the time that it had been advocating for their removal for decades.

In 2020, a monument to the Waffen-SS Galicia Division in Oakville, Ont., was vandalized in a similar way.

The decision to admit Ukrainian immigrants who had served in the SS Waffen Division in the post-war period was contentious, with Jewish groups arguing they should be barred from the country.

The International Military Tribunal in Nuremburg declared the SS to be a criminal organization, including the SS Waffen in that declaration.

The Waffen-SS Galicia Division surrendered to the British army in 1945, and just over 8,000 men were moved to the United Kingdom in 1947.

In 1950, the federal cabinet decided to allow Ukrainians living in the U.K. to come to Canada "notwithstanding their service in the German army provided they are otherwise admissible. These Ukrainians should be subject to special security screening, but should not be rejected on the grounds of their service in the German army."

In 1985, then-prime minister Brian Mulroney called for a royal commission to examine whether Canada had become a haven for war criminals.

The Deschênes Commission found there were about 600 former members of the Waffen-SS Galicia Division living in Canada at the time. But Justice Jules Deschênes said membership in the division did not itself constitute a war crime.

This report by The Canadian Press was first published Sept. 24, 2023.

Sarah Ritchie, The Canadian Press

Hugh
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
In my case, I have not ever had a feeling of sympathy for Justin.
This guy had accelerated the division of our Nation like no other P.M.....except for his is Dad.
Canadian's had the same trouble getting rid of P.E.T.
Like his Dad, he has lived a life of wealth and privilage.
Interestingingly, funded in part by his Paternal Grandfather who happened to like oil & gas.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Honouring a former SS member is a really strange move for a Liberal to make. While the Conservatives can get a little mileage out of this, they will do better to stay focused and not get sidetracked by a Liberal blunder. It IS funny to see the legacy media have to report that Liberals are OK with Nazis! GD

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yeah, the Liberals are more into humping the leg of Communist's.

But....how come Pete and hundreds of others were honoring this fellow?

It is a perfect example of moving in "lock step" with one another, which is a massive problem in our Country and others, offering little for change in the course of the direction we are headed.

I need independent thought from the Political masters who intend to seek my vote, if it were not for the Political football in firearms, my vote would go elsewhere.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
During this mornings parliamentary session the Speaker of the House accepted full responsibility for inviting the Ukrainian to the house and admitted he had done insufficient checking before doing so. Much as I hate to seem to be sticking up for the Liberals apparently they were not responsible in this case.

Jim

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Is the Speaker not a Liberal? No matter. The point is, it doesn't matter. It's a blunder, but one that has no effect on the lives of the vast majority of Canadians. In other words, IDGAS. GD

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The speaker.....I have seen enough of his one sided rulings in the house, in my view, he has crossed the line a number of times, especially when a member of the Conservative party asked for a list of Liberals who are current members of the WEF, that was a no go from him.
The issue at hand in that case is the fact that there are likely many millions of people who would like to know the answer to that query.

But, that could be a question posed to all parties, Conservative party as well, in any case, he should of done his homework and wtf was he being honored for anyways? lol.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by 1OntarioJim
During this mornings parliamentary session the Speaker of the House accepted full responsibility for inviting the Ukrainian to the house and admitted he had done insufficient checking before doing so. Much as I hate to seem to be sticking up for the Liberals apparently they were not responsible in this case. Jim

Jim I do not believe for one minute that Trudeau does not know what each person under his thumb will be doing or speaking to in Parliament before the session starts. He is the Clown Prince of Drama and no way he would want anyone in his party to upstage him. He knew that Rota would be recognizing that fellow and never asked any in depth questions as all he saw was the PR opportunity and a chance for votes.

Rota needs to resign --- Trudeau needs to fall as well but he will cover himself from the fall out with the sacrifice of someone else.

Hugh
U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U
Originally Posted by 1OntarioJim
During this mornings parliamentary session the Speaker of the House accepted full responsibility for inviting the Ukrainian to the house and admitted he had done insufficient checking before doing so. Much as I hate to seem to be sticking up for the Liberals apparently they were not responsible in this case.

Jim
Uhhh, no.
https://x.com/RebelNews_QC/status/1706794868868346311?s=20

Last edited by UpTop; 09/26/23.
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
It’s an upside down dystopian clown world anymore where logic and reason has been replaced by emotion and revisionism…a clown world where liberals lie and call their opponents Nazis because they disagree on policy issues but in reality it’s the liberals that are actually really honoring and supporting REAL GENUINE NAZIS!

It doesn’t matter if it’s the good conservatives in Canada that are being lied to and abused by their government or American citizens here being lied to and abused by our government, we’re all in the same “boat” and we’re all gonna rise or fall together when they’ve (leftists) finally pushed us too far.

The bullshit Trudeau pulled on the truckers and those that supported them was beyond my wildest nightmare. I never thought some little douche like him would have the nerve to do what he did but he did….I hope there are guys up there that will never forget what he did and I hope that in the near future he is forced to pay dearly for his abuse! I wish the same thing on countless traitors in office both north and south of the Medicine Line!

We’re inundated down here with an entire political party that is comprised of millions of dipshits like Trudeaus..or worse. It’s not tenable for the future and it’s not tenable for the preservation of freedom….

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The narrative seems to take a puzzling turn, the term Nazi is being thrown around freely, Trudeau is a Nazi, Zelensky is a Nazi etc....they are the complete opposite of Nazi's lol, they are Communist's, they are constantly formulating strategy to either implement a Communist World government, or a system of government that isn't in existance at this time.
If they were Nazi's, we wouldn't be having the issue's we have today.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
In the British Parliamentary System the Speaker has a great deal of power. In this case it was on him, his call. Not Trudeau's . If we don't respect the ancient traditions of the House, we are nothing but rabble . This was a crime against the House.

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
So the guy who dresses up like a Nazi and calls people Nazis didn’t know a Nazi was coming to parliament??? Hmmm 🤔

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
All;
Good morning to each of you in your respective corners of the planet, I hope you've had at least as much rain as we thankfully received yesterday and that you and those you care about are well.

Since both the recent India issue and now the surprise mystery guest in Parliament have appeared, I've been cogitating on what it all might mean, might being the key word of course.

While cogitating I've been in contact with a few folks who've had "interesting lives" and know more about the vagaries of foreign interference, espionage and crime in general than I ever will.

Regarding the India debacle, it's not clear at this point that the chap who was taken out in Vancouver wasn't what India claimed he was, that is to say if not a terrorist plotting against the government and people of India, at very least someone who several spy agencies had on a watch list.

Certainly it seems at present in Canada one can get on a watchlist by sending $10 to some folks truck camping somewhere out east so they can buy a Tim's Double Double and a breakfast sandwich with a choice of English muffin, homestyle biscuit or toasted bagel, or we can legally own a firearm, or we can be active in organizations which promote violence and mayhem. Take your pick.

It most certainly shut all the legacy media chatter about election interference from China right off. That's rather fortuitous for PM Socks and Deputy PM Bobble Head from what I can see.

In the instance of the Speaker having an invited constituent arrive on the same day that a visiting leader from a foreign country, who happens to be at war with a country which we were formerly enemies with, then trading partners and now it's unclear - and - to have nobody else look into their background leaves us with a few choices.

One choice might be that the entire government is so badly mismanaged that they don't have the intelligence gathering people and systems in place to properly vet who is in the gallery in Parliament. Again, on a day when a foreign leader of a country involved in arguably the most high profile war on the planet it taking place, and nobody caught that little tidbit.

Another door might reveal that there are mechanisms and people in place that did the background check, knew full well what it meant when they were introduced as someone who "fought the Russians for Ukraine independence in WWII", passed that information along to the powers that be, but for reasons unclear or unknown they chose to ignore it.

Then we can peer into a litany of really black stairwells where everyone knew exactly what was going on and chose to do it anyway, hoping to achieve something? Perhaps they did?

My last thought at present is that if this was just a big mistake, then it's at least as dangerous for us as any of the above scenarios, as it signals to our enemies and we absolutely do have them by the way, that we're soft, vulnerable and ripe for picking with minimal cost.

Anyways as always, that's just a few thoughts from the south Okanagan where a soft rain for the second day is welcome relief.

All the best and good hunting all.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't believe it was an "accident".

I wonder, didn't this so-called Nazi, or his family wonder why Parliament would be honoring him??

Communist's honoring a Nazi?? .....seriously.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
673;
Top of the morning to you my friend, I hope you all got some rain recently and are all well.

An accident of this magnitude is possible, but I'd say reasonably improbable.

Again not to belabor the point, but in my view it makes us look weak, vulnerable and inept regardless.

Historically that's never a good way for any nation to look.

Several "someone's" out there want what we have, that's also fact whether we want to face it today or not.

All the best and good hunting.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Our Parliament has turned into a Synagogue of Satan.

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
The government certainly has the organizations in place to vet parliamentary visitors, both the RCMP and CSIS when allowed to do their jobs unhindered by Trudeau can certainly meet those requirements. The problem is our Peter Pan prime minister does not listen to others. Remember the last Governor General, Julie Payette, Trudeau selected her without following the approved governmental protocols established by Harper. The result was another major embarrassment for Canadians as Payette, the Queens representative in Canada was completely unqualified for the position.

On the Nazi topic, I also remember that during the Truckers Protest Trudeau accused a Jewish conservative member of parliament, whose family members were interned in Nazi Germany, as standing with the Nazi truckers. Oh, how the shoe is now on the other foot. Trudeau never apologized for this despicable slur. And now he will not apologize for allowing real Nazis to be honoured in his house. Shame, it’s a bloody shame.

Just my 2cents,
Nick

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 673
Our Parliament has turned into a Synagogue of Satan.

The whole country is now officially godless.

Isaiah 1:21-31

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

609 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1936M71, 12344mag, 16penny, 66 invisible), 2,367 guests, and 1,236 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,824
Posts18,477,888
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.