Print Thread
Hop To
C
ctw Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C

What you have done is not nearly as important as how you have done it!!!
The Old Fart 2008 A.D.
GB1

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
There are people eyeballing it. I used to be one that hated the looks of the BOSS. They don't sell as well as the standard models, but they have grown on me after owning one in 7mm rem mag for the last year. The recoil is less and it's not that much louder. Maybe because the barrel length is still 26" with the boss on the 7?? Your 270 probably won't last too much longer before someone hits the buy it now button..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
C
ctw Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C
Reduced to 900 shipped to your ffl

The Old Fart 2008 A.D.
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Honest question: Is it the short barrel and BOSS combo that is scaring people away?

I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.

BSA MAGA
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Honest question: Is it the short barrel and BOSS combo that is scaring people away?

It’s really a donor for me honestly. I’ve had BOSS guns and while they work, they’re not my cup of tea but if you like them, that rifle is a deal in my book.

Semper Fi
IC B2

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by beretzs

It’s really a donor for me honestly. I’ve had BOSS guns and while they work, they’re not my cup of tea but if you like them, that rifle is a deal in my book.

I agree. I'm just wondering why it hasn't sold yet? Maybe it's the bidenomics/fu cked up economy?

BSA MAGA
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by beretzs

I agree. I'm just wondering why it hasn't sold yet? Maybe it's the bidenomics/fu cked up economy?

Times we are in, people don’t have a lot of disposable income. Look at couse deer has a beautiful stainless featherweight for 1k and hasn’t sold. If this was in a 06 I probably be tempted. I’m 270 poor, have 5 of them lol. Then again this be a good candidate for a rebore to a 35 whelen. If the barrel is 22 inches to the boss.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Pm me your info please.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
As per our PM I gave your info to my friend. He told me he has called, left a voice mail and sent a text with no reply. He wanted the rifle, but he is out. I don't blame him.

" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Seems like there were a few classics for sale here recently. woodsman1991, nyrifleman, even sakohunter a while back. I'm holding on to mine for a little while longer. I don't know the OP, but it sounds like he needs to answer a phone call or text.

BSA MAGA
IC B3

C
ctw Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C
Luke did text that i thought i replied to after reading your comment i went back to it
I typed a response but never sent it. Sent him a note this morning

The Old Fart 2008 A.D.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Thank you. He conveyed that to me this morning.

NRA Life, GOA

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (35, AnthonyB, 01Foreman400, Big1bud, 7 invisible), 1,449 guests, and 786 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,593
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.