-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
but no one contributes more humor to the Campfire, than Stumpy does...

Hell, I'm laughing at just about everyone on this thread.

I could wish a lot of things on my worst enemy but neuropathy ain't one of them.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire doing her absolute BEST,is never not funnier than fhuqk. Her 6mm "prowess" and Hunting "abilities" are fhuqking LEGENDARY. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Pardon wares that exist,as she Pretend aloud. Hint.

223AI/75gr. Hint.

Spikes are hard to kill,Bullet Manufacturers are to "blame" for Schit Riggin',Retardation and Poor Shooting. Hint.

Poor poor(literally) Shefire and her HILARIOUS versions of "knowledge","experience" and "results". Imaginary Pretend Ignore is her ONLY "move".

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Keep smoking what ever it is you add to your blood stream to keep the delusions your come up with alive, and the drugs and alcohol your filter thru your two brain cells that still work.

This may come as a shock to you Stumpy, but I don't need your approval for anything I do in life...
I still have a family, you don't...

I've done a lot more with my time on this earth, than you ever will...

you brag about constantly killing things.... have you ever saved a life? I have multiple times.
You cut down trees for a living..... ever scrubbed in a open heart surgery and extended someone's life? Didn't think so...

So I don't need to be lectured to by some chain saw running logger from Alaska, about much of anything.... and I don't need to brag on the things I've done in life, like you do constantly. You took off from Coos Bay before ever graduating high school, so did you even complete a GED.. I doubt it, but if you did, congrats for accomplishing SOMETHING in your otherwise unspectacular life. I've got more college training and courses under my belt than yearsw you have ever completed in grade school and junior high.

Yet I have no reason to brag on myself, unlike you who never shuts up on how great you are...Those that admire you for anything, are more shallow and empty than you are...What I have done, I have done... what you brag about is pretty much made up.. time, money considering what you do, just doesn't add up.. no matter who you might try to pass yourself off as.

you're an idiot.. I need to treat you like what you are, instead of wasting all the effort I do feeling nothing but pity for you all the time like I do...you've accomplished more in life toward the term of "being a loser" than anyone I've ever known of...

Contemplate your demise... will it be alcohol poisoning, drug over dose or just suicide? Life is what you make of it, and what you are doing with yours is just a friggin waste....for anyone, including you....

we all have an ending... I just know at my time, I'd rather look back a mine, that have to look back at having one like you've created for yourself... that is why you are alone... and will remain that way....

ya wanna throw insults? There ya go... enjoy it Stupid.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

Keep extolling your VERY well founded and countless Insecurities...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You "forgot" about your heralded Imaginary Pretend Ignore,you Amazingly STUPID Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Pardon wares that exist. Hint.

Keep Whining about being a Minimum Wage Bed Pan Polisher,it's quaint. Hint.

Spikes are hard to kill,Bullet Manufacturers are to "blame" for Schit Riggin',Retardation and Poor Shooting. Hint.

Poor poor(literally) Shefire and her HILARIOUS versions of "knowledge","experience" and "results". Imaginary Pretend Ignore is her ONLY "move".

Hint.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Minimum Wage Bed Pan Polisher - classic!

Old guy, old guns.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Simplistic fact. Hint...............

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
In fairness however,her fascination(s) and incessant ramblings of Male Anatomy,with her Boy Scout penchants,are more than a touch "alarming". Hint.................

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by StGeorger
Minimum Wage Bed Pan Polisher - classic!

He put 5 words together that are actually coherant, all the while being total lies and bullschitt, like everything else he says. So, yeah, he accomplished one thing this month.

The closest he will come to a hospital is when karma strikes and the booze bottle or tree wins. Hint.

In the meantime, he can live in his fantasy paradise world, licking windows and dreaming about having a real life and being a productive member of society.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rude of me,not to dangle pics. Hint.

S&W 41 7" spout,is as pristine as it's billing. hint.

Mini Howie Walnut ARC is rather Skookum. Hint.

Sako 6PPC Repeater is other Wordly. Hint.

Don't forget to hide your Boy Scouts from Shefire! Hint.

Hint.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
twiggy , you are dumber than dirt when you post how proud you are of a gun part that you claimed was bad from the factory . boy I say BOY you are dumber than that hound dog on foghorn leghorn , HINT

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
44kchunt,

Keep crying...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
fugging laffen at you window licking dumb fusk from piss ant alaska inbread midget

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pardon my wallet smashing you. Hint.

Bless your heart for DREAMING. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Had my AR ARC out yesterday with the 2-12 and 105s over 29 lever in Lapua cases.

Banged the big gongs out to 450 guesstimating drop in the reticle, then back to 200, then back to 450 hitting the one MOA gongs using the dial.

Rapidly becoming one of my favorite rifles. Certainly one of my favorite cartridges.

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General John Stark.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The 112's are rather sumptin'. Hint..................

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
the one and only thing you smash is your lips on the bottom of a window your lickin , Midget please

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Can’t be found locally. I’ll search the interwebs.

Originally Posted by Big Stick
The 112's are rather sumptin'. Hint..................

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General John Stark.
S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Its kinda funny, that for someone who's about 4 ft 13 inches tall, and usually crosseyed because he's never sober, is such a legend in his own mind.

Guess Schitt for brains is a democRAT.... accuse others for what you are guilty of yourself..... His real accomplishments in life are somewhere between small and non existent.

Sure.... I'm a bed pan polisher.. according to a drunk who never finished High School at Marshfield High School in Coos Bay, OR. And then accuses me of being a pedophile, when his dad was a registered Pedophile with the State of Oregon. And any psychologist can tell you, the children of pedophiles, usually follow in the same footsteps of his dad. Big reason why he ran off to buttfudk AK. Good reason that his wife left him the day after their daughter graduated High School, the next day.

I've scrubbed into more cardiology surgeries and procedures, than he can count. He only has 10 fingers and 10 toes... so 20 is about as far as he can accurately count. And my 30 plus years working with Scouts, I've been around well over 100 plus that have made Eagle Scouts, and many have gone into the military to serve our nation in uniform. What has he done to compare to my time and efforts making men out of some of our nation's youths? How many kids has he helped and tutored to become such a contribution to our nation? In fact, what contribution has Schtick ever made to our military, or our nations youths' future serving our nation and being contributors to our nation and our society? What impact has he contributed to our society and country, Period?

Yet he rates himself high enough to point the accusational finger at others, when he has made zero real accomplishments and contributor to society at all....Remember, he's smarter and more accomplished than anyone else on the planet?

Yeah, he's a liar... because all he claims, there isn't enough hours in the day to do what he claims and have what he claims, or shot as many animals as he claims... and how many of those we taken legally? Doubtful, when he lives in nowhere Alaska.

Maybe 10 to 15 guys are shallow enough to believe Stumpy's Bull Crapola on the Campfire.. Most others just silently think he's a friggin idiot.. on top of his antisocial behaviour... and self centered personna...

Maybe if he wasn't so stupid, he might be believable once in while....

Biggest dumb thing I've ever done.. is feel sorry for the little Urchin.... One of these days, someone is just going to tie an anchor to his neck and throw him overboard. Then he'll be the aquatic life's problem.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
We can only hope.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went"
Will Rogers
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Seafire
Its kinda funny, that for someone who's about 4 ft 13 inches tall, and usually crosseyed because he's never sober, is such a legend in his own mind.

Guess Schitt for brains is a democRAT.... accuse others for what you are guilty of yourself..... His real accomplishments in life are somewhere between small and non existent.

Sure.... I'm a bed pan polisher.. according to a drunk who never finished High School at Marshfield High School in Coos Bay, OR. And then accuses me of being a pedophile, when his dad was a registered Pedophile with the State of Oregon. And any psychologist can tell you, the children of pedophiles, usually follow in the same footsteps of his dad. Big reason why he ran off to buttfudk AK. Good reason that his wife left him the day after their daughter graduated High School, the next day.

I've scrubbed into more cardiology surgeries and procedures, than he can count. He only has 10 fingers and 10 toes... so 20 is about as far as he can accurately count. And my 30 plus years working with Scouts, I've been around well over 100 plus that have made Eagle Scouts, and many have gone into the military to serve our nation in uniform. What has he done to compare to my time and efforts making men out of some of our nation's youths? How many kids has he helped and tutored to become such a contribution to our nation? In fact, what contribution has Schtick ever made to our military, or our nations youths' future serving our nation and being contributors to our nation and our society? What impact has he contributed to our society and country, Period?

Yet he rates himself high enough to point the accusational finger at others, when he has made zero real accomplishments and contributor to society at all....Remember, he's smarter and more accomplished than anyone else on the planet?

Yeah, he's a liar... because all he claims, there isn't enough hours in the day to do what he claims and have what he claims, or shot as many animals as he claims... and how many of those we taken legally? Doubtful, when he lives in nowhere Alaska.

Maybe 10 to 15 guys are shallow enough to believe Stumpy's Bull Crapola on the Campfire.. Most others just silently think he's a friggin idiot.. on top of his antisocial behaviour... and self centered personna...

Maybe if he wasn't so stupid, he might be believable once in while....

Biggest dumb thing I've ever done.. is feel sorry for the little Urchin.... One of these days, someone is just going to tie an anchor to his neck and throw him overboard. Then he'll be the aquatic life's problem.

Please don't hold back. Tell us what you think! :-)

Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

79 members (808outdoors, 300_savage, Akhutr, 6mmCreedmoor, 17 invisible), 914 guests, and 935 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,206
Posts18,524,253
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.