Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Bugger Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A ventriloquist is touring the clubs and one night he's doing a show in a small town.
With his dummy on his knee, he starts going through his usual dumb blonde jokes when a blonde woman in the 4th row stands on her chair and starts shouting.
"I've heard enough of your stupid blonde jokes", she says. "What makes you think you can stereotype women that way? What does the color of a person's hair have to do with her worth as a human being?"
"It's guys like you who keep women like me from being respected at work and in the community.
You and your kind continue to perpetuate discrimination against blondes and women in general and all in the name of humor!"
The embarrassed ventriloquist begins to apologize, and the blonde yells, "You stay out of this, mister! I'm talking to that little [bleep] on your knee."

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally
GB1

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
😂

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Probably going to be excoriated by some father of a blonde.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
A bonde threw a hand grenade at me...

I pulled the pin and threw it back.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
What is brown, black, blue, and red?

A brunette who told one too many blonde jokes...

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There are a zillion blonde jokes, but you only need one red head joke.

You can always tell a red head, but you can't tell her much.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
"I had a pregnancy test today." announced a blonde.

"Were the questions hard?" asked her blonde friend.

Bugger Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A blonde goes into work one morning crying her eyes out.

Her boss, concerned about his employee's well being, asks sympathetically, "What's the matter?"

The blonde replies, "Early this morning I got a phone call saying that my mother had passed away."

"I'm terribly sorry to hear that. Why don't you go home for the day... we aren't terribly busy. Just take the day off to relax and rest."

The blonde very calmly explains, "No, I'd be better off here. I need to keep my mind off it and I have the best chance of doing that here."

The boss agrees and allows the blonde to work as usual. "If you need anything, just let me know," he says.

A few hours pass and the boss decides to check on the blonde. He looks out over his office and sees the blonde crying hysterically. He

rushes out to her, and asks, "Are you going to be okay? Is there anything I can do to help?"

"No," replies the blonde, "I just got a call from my sister, and she said that HER mom died too!"

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (1lessdog, 160user, 17CalFan, 222Sako, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 60 invisible), 2,280 guests, and 1,292 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,281
Posts18,486,813
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.