Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Well this suggestion fell flat on the floor and apparently got swept up to the trash

Rick

GB1

Campfire Tracker
OP Online Shocked
Campfire Tracker
Rick:

Not sure anyone is actively using escrow accounts in the African hunting scene. While this is not a widespread problem, seems more operators are asking for day rates in advance and in some rare instances the trophy fee in advance. While I can understand paying day rates in advance, I do not see any reason to ask for or pay for trophy fees in advance. This is hunting and not fishing and this should raise some serious concerns and red flags for the client. Things don't always go as planned and sometime the wildlife simply refuses to cooperate. So if this happens, how exactly is the refund going to work?

I would be a little leary of any operator who demanded the full hunt in advance, unless as you suggested, someone else (in this country) was holding the funds.

At the end of the day, Caveat Emptor.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Thanks for educating me on the African Safari financial procedures and possible pitfalls. As I said originally I’m not a playersin this game so info like this is appreciated though not likely I’ll ever need it

Rick

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by jdollar
True to form. Nothing of value to add to the topic, just personal attacks. Really pathetic….

Looks like JG has you.

Sorry for the hijack but this is the innanet.

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
True to form. Nothing of value to add to the topic, just personal attacks. Really pathetic….
Sorry as well for the hijack, but calling out these covtards azzholes should be done at every turn. Azzholes like you would have applauded the gov destroying the lives of people who were smart enough not to trust their bullchit. So f uck you

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Fauci, the CDC, Biden, and the rest of your idols are living rent free in your head apparently......you still believe this horsechittt? I expect you'll dodge the answer as per usual. You're a lying coward.

Sorry for the delayed response. Just saw this post. I leave in 4 days for the Caprivi via Doha, Joberg, and Kasane, then drive into Namibia. I and my wife( who has a PhD in nursing education) are vaccinated. As a retired physician, I consider anyone that is refusing the vaccine as stupid. It’s free insurance against a potentially fatal disease. Granted, the mortality rate is low, but the hospitalization rate isn’t for unvaccinated people. 85-90 % of people in hospitals due to COVID are unvaccinated. Enough said.
)

The virus is now ubiquitous and will remain so forever. It isn’t going away. The days of worrying about travelers spreading it are gone. All one can do now if you want to travel outside the US is follow the rules, whether it is vax or testing prior to arrival. Right now you must have a negative Covid test to re-enter the US but that regulation is expected to be lifted in the near future. Brother Raider believes the vax does no good and is dangerous. Check the graphs in the link, especially the US graph. The evidence speaks for itself.

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-deaths-by-vaccination
Spot on JG!

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
I could have sworn this was an African hunting forum. Guess not…..

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Fauci, the CDC, Biden, and the rest of your idols are living rent free in your head apparently......you still believe this horsechittt? I expect you'll dodge the answer as per usual. You're a lying coward.

Sorry for the delayed response. Just saw this post. I leave in 4 days for the Caprivi via Doha, Joberg, and Kasane, then drive into Namibia. I and my wife( who has a PhD in nursing education) are vaccinated. As a retired physician, I consider anyone that is refusing the vaccine as stupid. It’s free insurance against a potentially fatal disease. Granted, the mortality rate is low, but the hospitalization rate isn’t for unvaccinated people. 85-90 % of people in hospitals due to COVID are unvaccinated. Enough said.
)

The virus is now ubiquitous and will remain so forever. It isn’t going away. The days of worrying about travelers spreading it are gone. All one can do now if you want to travel outside the US is follow the rules, whether it is vax or testing prior to arrival. Right now you must have a negative Covid test to re-enter the US but that regulation is expected to be lifted in the near future. Brother Raider believes the vax does no good and is dangerous. Check the graphs in the link, especially the US graph. The evidence speaks for itself.

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-deaths-by-vaccination
Spot on JG!

Jdollardumbasss just doesn't get it. He's an unreliable coward who can't answer a simple question, but continues to give out "advice". What a stupidasss.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Shocked
Campfire Tracker
Every thread, every time.

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by STRSWilson

in the campfire its to be expected the other forums need to be clean of the shhitshow.....bob

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bob_mt

in the campfire its to be expected the other forums need to be clean of the shhitshow.....bob
No, dumbf uck covtards to be clean from America. Any chance at pointing out you jackasses should be jumped on every time

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by Bob_mt

No, dumbf uck covtards to be clean from America. Any chance at pointing out you jackasses should be jumped on every time

you are a typical internet wannabe tuff guy.....first you assume everyone's status......then you run your mouth...

throw in a name or 2 .....I didnt say I disagree with what jg said ...in fact I do.just that is nice were one forum is all about that shiit.

pretty simple....bob

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Covtards deserve all the schittttflicking possible. STRSWilson is a proven coward who refuses to take a stand.

Campfire Tracker
OP Online Shocked
Campfire Tracker
My "stand" is I made my choice regarding the mRNA shot after spending a few hours on PubMed researching articles about Moderna and their testing and clinical failures.

Unfortunately, doctors, clinicians, and employees in many countries were forced to either push the shot or find a new job. I do not begrudge anyone who initially believed the garbage coming from the CDC, the WHO, Fauchi, and the government. Most folks trusted what they were being told including many doctors and clinicians. Some doctors stood up and lost their jobs over it, others went along with it to protect their job. Just like millions of employees who were faced with an impossible decision to get the shot or find new employment. I don't blame them, I blame the CDC, the WHO, and the politicians (including Trump) who set the stage for blanket immunity, shot mandates, and shutdowns.

And I find your constant drivel against JD childish and boring.

So that's my "stand" for your edification.

Last edited by STRSWilson; 12/08/23.

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
My "stand" is I made my choice regarding the mRNA shot after spending a few hours on PubMed researching articles about Moderna and their testing and clinical failures.

Unfortunately, doctors, clinicians, and employees in many countries were forced to either push the shot or find a new job. I do not begrudge anyone who initially believed the garbage coming from the CDC, the WHO, Fauchi, and the government. Most folks trusted what they were being told including many doctors and clinicians. Some doctors stood up and lost their jobs over it, others went along with it to protect their job. Just like millions of employees who were faced with an impossible decision to get the shot or find new employment. I don't blame them, I blame the CDC, the WHO, and the politicians (including Trump) who set the stage for blanket immunity, shot mandates, and shutdowns.

I think that makes that pretty clear.....long way of saying no jab......how about a couple of sorry for jumping to conclusions.....

now I will take my own advice and not muck this up anymore......bob

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J

Fair enough, wish you'd have done that 6 months + ago when I asked you the same question a few times. Now, if this Jdollar idiot would do the same I'd lay off his lying asss, but not until. He's a fraud.

Campfire Tracker
OP Online Shocked
Campfire Tracker
Just because you weren't paying attention doesn't mean that I have been silent about my opinion regarding the handling of the pandemic. In fact one of my very first posts here at 24CF was just exactly what I stated above. I would never tell someone not to get the shot anymore than I would tell someone to get the shot. I told friends and family to get the facts for themselves (and I provided all the research as to why they should not get the shot) before making a decision. Some listened and some didn't. Those who got the shot now wish they had not become part of the largest Phase II and III clinical trial in history.

I do not know Jdollar and I do not know what his current interpretation is on the facts as we now know them. Maybe he will speak out. But from my previous work in healthcare, I know a busload of doctors who will quietly tell you that they are incredibly disappointed in the CDC and how they hid the truth from them. And I know plenty more that are furious that their jobs were threatened in order to push the shot and for the doctors who spoke out and were destroyed professionally.

The pandemic was one of the darkest chapters in our nation's history and not for the lives lost but the way in which the government lied, covered up the facts, and forced their will on We the People.

Never Again!

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm a COVTARD. Big mistake on my part, but I'm greedy...Point being, the covtard mantra as a tool to discredit ANY topic, is well, stupid, kinda like calling all the people who live in PA (where we have property). But remember this: it was my choice, right or wrong (and it clearly was), but I made the call. Stick to the topic, make your case and go from there.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
I have zero issues with anyone who did whatever they wanted to do, and never have.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
I have zero issues with anyone who did whatever they wanted to do, and never have.
Same here and last thing Ill say in here on the topic. My problem is with the f uckers who spent time running those of us into the ground for questioning the bullchit "science" that was obviously a lie. There were numerous people on this very forum that did it. Some are getting lumped in with them that maybe shouldnt. Point is, millions of folks either died or were seriously injured by the poison shot and anyone at this present time that sticks up for it, is an ENEMY! Once again, my last point. Carry on

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 1OntarioJim, 1lessdog, 160user, 007FJ, 74 invisible), 2,421 guests, and 1,314 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,151
Posts18,484,245
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.