Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
It's been going on for years. It's always the same. The towelheads will attack and kill Jewish civilians. Then when Israel fights back and a few Muslim civilians get killed, the whole world comes down on those evil Jews killing innocent people. Hamas has all of it's offices, bomb factories, and other facilities hidden in the middle of large population centers so it's impossible to bomb them without killing other people.
Israel needs to just carpet bomb Hamas and let the world's Muslims scream. It's the only way to stop it.

lol. Americans never learn.

What happened to the iron dome American tax payers paid billions for?

Last edited by ribka; 10/07/23.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Swamplord
LMAO !

the yids are the ones orchestrating all the chaos in the world since the dawn of time, duh !

wipe all the yids off the face of the planet and all the worlds problems go away

OK, swampgoebbels.

L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
None of our business and neither are our friends!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by LBP; 10/07/23.

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

How in the earth's holy fugk was that "worth the read?"

LOL

Are you five years old?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Take as many dozers as needed, line them up blade to blade and walk them to the sea.

Build back better.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
It's like a telethon for both sides.

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
LMAO !

the yids are the ones orchestrating all the chaos in the world since the dawn of time, duh !

wipe all the yids off the face of the planet and all the worlds problems go away

OK, swampgoebbels.

Nice deflection, as expected

do yourself a favor and read the Protocols of Zion

the yids consider all of humanity as cattle and have engineered mass genocide for centuries and are directly involved and responsible for all the conflicts and human suffering across the planet

Truth....

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
LMAO !

OK, swampgoebbels.

the yids consider all of humanity as cattle and have engineered mass genocide for centuries and are directly involved and responsible for all the conflicts and human suffering across the planet

Truth....

Pard, Pard listen you sound like Jaguar/eyeball.. so Jews were responsible for 9/11?? Jews were responsible for Vietnam? The Jews were responsible for the Korean War? The Jews were responsible for the civil war? Jew were responsible for 7th cavalry getting theirs asses handed to them at Little Bighorn?

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
LMAO !

OK, swampgoebbels.

Truth....

Deflection?

You are aware that protocols of zion is a fabrication, correct?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by 79S
LMAO !

OK, swampgoebbels.

Truth....
Pard, Pard listen you sound like Jaguar/eyeball.. so Jews were responsible for 9/11?? Jews were responsible for Vietnam? The Jews were responsible for the Korean War? The Jews were responsible for the civil war? Jew were responsible for 7th cavalry getting theirs asses handed to them at Little Bighorn?

Naw man, not the Jews ..... da fkn yids... duhh

911 ? Absofuc kinglutely, to believe anything else is evidence of washed brain

Vietnam ? of course
Korean War ? yes

Civil War ? Absofuc kinglutely, duhhh !

Little Bighorn ? fkd if I know ..... probably, lol !

IC B3

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
LMAO !

OK, swampgoebbels.

Truth....

Originally Posted by 79S
LMAO !

OK, swampgoebbels.

Truth....

Naw man, not the Jews ..... da fkn yids... duhh

911 ? Absofuc kinglutely, to believe anything else is evidence of washed brain

Vietnam ? of course
Korean War ? yes

Civil War ? Absofuc kinglutely, duhhh !

Little Bighorn ? fkd if I know ..... probably, lol !

Pard, can I interest you with a subscription to the Q thread? Absolutely free of charge Pard.

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Q is the yids, duhh

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Q is the yids, duhh

Pard sob, don’t tell Jag/eyeball that.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by LBP
None of our business and neither are our friends!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

There are a lot of Biblical scholars who believe that Pilate was not as innocent as has been claimed, but was directly responsible for the death of Christ. They base this on several factors, one being that it was the Romans who used crucifixion as their method of killing people, and that the Jews never crucified anyone, even their worst enemies, leading to the conclusion that therefore it was Pilate and not the Jews that were responsible. These scholars also believe that since the Romans were in control of that part of the world during the time when the Gospels were written, that they could have very well dictated what was written thereby whitewashing Pilate and putting the blame on the Jews.

I'm sure that the Vatican has influenced that kind of thinking, because of their eternal feud with the Jews. I only know that when push comes to shove, I'd trust neither one to tell the truth, as both groups are self serving.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by JamesJr
... There are a lot of Biblical scholars who believe that Pilate was not as innocent as has been claimed, but was directly responsible for the death of Christ. They base this on several factors, one being that it was the Romans who used crucifixion as their method of killing people, and that the Jews never crucified anyone, even their worst enemies, leading to the conclusion that therefore it was Pilate and not the Jews that were responsible. These scholars also believe that since the Romans were in control of that part of the world during the time when the Gospels were written, that they could have very well dictated what was written thereby whitewashing Pilate and putting the blame on the Jews.

I'm sure that the Vatican has influenced that kind of thinking, because of their eternal feud with the Jews. I only know that when push comes to shove, I'd trust neither one to tell the truth, as both groups are self serving.

Human nature. All humans are self serving. Some cohorts are more open about it. Others prefer to play the victim card.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Unconditional-Surrender my ass.

Then you have the ones who surrendered to deal with.

Kill 'em all.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
It's been going on for years. It's always the same. The towelheads will attack and kill Jewish civilians. Then when Israel fights back and a few Muslim civilians get killed, the whole world comes down on those evil Jews killing innocent people. Hamas has all of it's offices, bomb factories, and other facilities hidden in the middle of large population centers so it's impossible to bomb them without killing other people.
Israel needs to just carpet bomb Hamas and let the world's Muslims scream. It's the only way to stop it.

lol. Americans never learn.

What happened to the iron dome American tax payers paid billions for?

The Iron Dome was overwhelmed with 5-7 thousand missles coming in from different directions and angles. The system can’t handle that many missles at once. I’m sure Hamas has a whole bunch more!

We better hope Israel wins and other Arab countries don’t join in or old Joey boy might just get us involved being Israel is an ally.

Campfire Tracker
Online Shocked
Campfire Tracker
I hope that Israel doesn't stop until Palestine is a smoking crater. But will be interesting to see if they stop there or if they proceed on to Tehran. Might be time to solve that little problem as well.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
I hope that Israel doesn't stop until Palestine is a smoking crater. But will be interesting to see if they stop there or if they proceed on to Tehran. Might be time to solve that little problem as well.

Biden would protect Tehran. He wouldn't allow it.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

614 members (06hunter59, 10Glocks, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 1234, 10gaugemag, 71 invisible), 2,296 guests, and 1,182 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,577
Posts18,510,860
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.