Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
The Biblical narrative with Pilate is not hard to understand unless you have an agenda. Pilate was the legal authority in the region with the power to put people to death. The Jews brought him Jesus saying he was a blasphemer and stirring up trouble. Pilate found no real fault with him, but wasn’t going to let the life of one jew, get in the way of order. So, he had him killed.

Pilate doesn’t get off the hook in the Biblical narrative. He could have chosen differently, but he went along with the Jews who wanted Jesus dead.

It’s really not any different than some of these judges and juries over the last few years who probably knew better but went along with the BLM and media mobs and convicted some people who probably didn’t deserve it.

GB1

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by mrmeener
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
This sort of thread sure gives the resident nazis a chance to show their full support for the goat fuggers

This sort of thread sure gives the resident warmongers a chance to show their full support for the money grubbers.
yes and all the fake MAGA guys come out of the sewers to profess their love for a foreign country over the US. forget the invasion forget white replacement forget infrastructure forget the schools drag queens trannies and only worry about israel

The dumb neocons war mongers had their brains rotted from repeated Covid covid boosters stop a cold virus
LOL

F
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Family feud--got nothing to do with me.

Bingo.

Yep. I just want the US to stay out of it. No financial support for Israel, no “ceasefire” to save the Palestinians. Let ‘em fight, and what happens, happens….

With Joe's open border, how many Hamas and Hezbollah fighters do you think have taken up residency in America over the last almost 3 years ?? Chinese operatives ? Palestinians ?

All of this could very well make this a local war. It's not just about Israel and Iran at this point.

kwg

Even if that were true, I think we’d do better to keep assets/troops/etc, HERE, rather than sending it over THERE thinking it’s going to accomplish much. Remind me again, WHAT did we accomplish in Afghanistan??? How about Iraq (other than to weaken Iraq, all to the benefit of Iran)??

Considering our track record over there (dollars spent/lives list/things accomplished), I’m willing to “take my chances” on not going “full/partial intervention”, this go-round….

Ok with the occasional “punitive action”, (we should have got in and out of Afghanistan in 6 months, rather than 20 years), but I don’t see how another “war” helps us…

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by JoeBob
The Biblical narrative with Pilate is not hard to understand unless you have an agenda. Pilate was the legal authority in the region with the power to put people to death. The Jews brought him Jesus saying he was a blasphemer and stirring up trouble. Pilate found no real fault with him, but wasn’t going to let the life of one jew, get in the way of order. So, he had him killed.

Pilate doesn’t get off the hook in the Biblical narrative. He could have chosen differently, but he went along with the Jews who wanted Jesus dead.

It’s really not any different than some of these judges and juries over the last few years who probably knew better but went along with the BLM and media mobs and convicted some people who probably didn’t deserve it.
Pilate had to go along with the Christ killers cause the jews had revolted a couple of times and caused Roman legions to come far distances to defeat them. if the jews revolted again Pilate would have been brought back to Rome and killed. then finally in 70 AD Romans finished the job on jewish revolts

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by EdM

Bingo.

Yep. I just want the US to stay out of it. No financial support for Israel, no “ceasefire” to save the Palestinians. Let ‘em fight, and what happens, happens….

With Joe's open border, how many Hamas and Hezbollah fighters do you think have taken up residency in America over the last almost 3 years ?? Chinese operatives ? Palestinians ?

All of this could very well make this a local war. It's not just about Israel and Iran at this point.

kwg

OK, feel free to shoot me a text when HezbeNoJob takes root on United States soil.

LOL

Fugking moron.
You used to be witty and fun deflave. Now you are just a bitter man. You don't think ol' Joe had those borders open for fun and games do you ? That open border is going to come back to bit us right in the a$$. What better opportunity than right now ?

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by mrmeener
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Pilate had to go along with the Christ killers cause the jews had revolted a couple of times and caused Roman legions to come far distances to defeat them. if the jews revolted again Pilate would have been brought back to Rome and killed. then finally in 70 AD Romans finished the job on jewish revolts

Pilate was eventually brought back to Rome but it was not for the reason you state. It was for being too hard on the Jews and massacring a number of them.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by EdM

Bingo.

kwg

OK, feel free to shoot me a text when HezbeNoJob takes root on United States soil.

LOL

Fugking moron.
You used to be witty and fun deflave. Now you are just a bitter man. You don't think ol' Joe had those borders open for fun and games do you ? That open border is going to come back to bit us right in the a$$. What better opportunity than right now ?

De flave is right and you are real paranoid to think hezbollah will come here and take over. get real. the real threat of a US takeover is from the 120 million non whites here with millions more africans on the way. think south afreaka with whites hunted and killed

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
Isn't religion a beautiful thing.

LOL

We all worship something.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by cs2blue
Hamas is playing with chess moves this time. They took a lot of hostages both civilian and some military. That is a game changer for Israel in how they respond. Absent the hostages, they could level the Gaza strip from three land sides and one from the water. Kill every living thing in area. If/ when Iran is liked to the attack, Israel will strike at them but are hampered by their limited mid air refueling capabilities. They do not have enough tankers to support a large deep strike into Iran. We could help with that but since we a in nuke treaty talks with Iran, I doubt it. The USA will of course say they support Israel but will try to play both sides and broker a peaceful resolution. If there is such a thing in the mid east cesspool.
CIA written all over it

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by SuperCub
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
Isn't religion a beautiful thing.

LOL

We all worship something.

As accurate a statement as I have seen.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by cs2blue
Hamas is playing with chess moves this time. They took a lot of hostages both civilian and some military. That is a game changer for Israel in how they respond. Absent the hostages, they could level the Gaza strip from three land sides and one from the water. Kill every living thing in area. If/ when Iran is liked to the attack, Israel will strike at them but are hampered by their limited mid air refueling capabilities. They do not have enough tankers to support a large deep strike into Iran. We could help with that but since we a in nuke treaty talks with Iran, I doubt it. The USA will of course say they support Israel but will try to play both sides and broker a peaceful resolution. If there is such a thing in the mid east cesspool.
CIA written all over it

In big black Texta with bedazzled borders.

L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
My point in quoting Matthew 27:24-25 wasn’t to point out what Pilot did it was to point out the Jews cried out for Christ blood to be upon them and their children.

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by EdM

Bingo.

kwg

Even if that were true, I think we’d do better to keep assets/troops/etc, HERE, rather than sending it over THERE thinking it’s going to accomplish much. Remind me again, WHAT did we accomplish in Afghanistan??? How about Iraq (other than to weaken Iraq, all to the benefit of Iran)??

Considering our track record over there (dollars spent/lives list/things accomplished), I’m willing to “take my chances” on not going “full/partial intervention”, this go-round….

Ok with the occasional “punitive action”, (we should have got in and out of Afghanistan in 6 months, rather than 20 years), but I don’t see how another “war” helps us…

We accomplished exactly what we were set out to do right from the get-go.

Line the pockets of The Military Industrial Complex and just about every one inside The Beltway, with an added bonus of illegally Supplying a Terrorist Regime with $Billions of US Military hardware without Congressional approval.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

kwg[/quote]

LOL

Fugking moron.[/quote]

[/quote]

Why would Hezbollah attack the US? So the US would give billions of more aid to Israel? Over 100,000 Americans a year die from drug overdoses from the Mexican cartels. You should probably focus on that instead of manufactured obscure war overseas that have zero bearing on the lives of US citizens except bankrupting the US

Last edited by ribka; 10/08/23.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Why would Hezbollah attack the US? So the US would give billions of more aid to Israel? Over 100,000 Americans a year die from drug overdoses from the Mexican cartels. You should probably focus on that instead of manufactured obscure war overseas that have zero bearing on the lives of US citizens except bankrupting the US

Which would make Mexicans the most successful murderers of American citizens ever. No wonder the left won't do anything.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Israel should have leveled every building in the Gaza strip years ago, and turned the area into a big kibbutz. The current occupants should be given the choice of leave or die. Let's see how the surrounding raghead countries deal with a few million "refugees"! Losing some hostages would be collateral damage. As soon as the ragheads figure out they're going to die in massive numbers, hostages or not, they will beg Israel to take them back.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

A.). I'm always funny.

B.) I've grown real tired of fat old men telling me where America's sons need to go die.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

kwg

LOL

Fugking moron.[/quote]

[/quote]

Why would Hezbollah attack the US? So the US would give billions of more aid to Israel? Over 100,000 Americans a year die from drug overdoses from the Mexican cartels. You should probably focus on that instead of manufactured obscure war overseas that have zero bearing on the lives of US citizens except bankrupting the US[/quote]
one guy wrote an article and figured israel cost US around 25 trillion since the arab oil embargo from which the US never recovered from. people in US being brainwashed (with an enema) to worry more about a 90 year old fake hollowcaust guy in israel getting stabbed the the 100K in US getting killed by drugs from messico

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Israel should have leveled every building in the Gaza strip years ago, and turned the area into a big kibbutz. The current occupants should be given the choice of leave or die. Let's see how the surrounding raghead countries deal with a few million "refugees"! Losing some hostages would be collateral damage. As soon as the ragheads figure out they're going to die in massive numbers, hostages or not, they will beg Israel to take them back.

OK tough guy.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Why Israel? Have we run out of Ukrainians already?

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

620 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 19rabbit52, 163bc, 10gaugeman, 51 invisible), 2,355 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,620
Posts18,511,962
Members74,008
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.