Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by mrmeener
Originally Posted by ribka
With Joe's open border, how many Hamas and Hezbollah fighters do you think have taken up residency in America over the last almost 3 years ?? Chinese operatives ? Palestinians ?

All of this could very well make this a local war. It's not just about Israel and Iran at this point.

kwg

OK, feel free to shoot me a text when HezbeNoJob takes root on United States soil.

LOL

Fugking moron.
You used to be witty and fun deflave. Now you are just a bitter man. You don't think ol' Joe had those borders open for fun and games do you ? That open border is going to come back to bit us right in the a$$. What better opportunity than right now ?

[/quote]

Why would Hezbollah attack the US? So the US would give billions of more aid to Israel? Over 100,000 Americans a year die from drug overdoses from the Mexican cartels. You should probably focus on that instead of manufactured obscure war overseas that have zero bearing on the lives of US citizens except bankrupting the US[/quote]
one guy wrote an article and figured israel cost US around 25 trillion since the arab oil embargo from which the US never recovered from. people in US being brainwashed (with an enema) to worry more about a 90 year old fake hollowcaust guy in israel getting stabbed the the 100K in US getting killed by drugs from messico[/quote]

It’s simple. When the neocons want to get involved in this, Taiwan, or anywhere else, the cells will be activated. Which, of course, will fuel American rage and appetite for revenge and intervention.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You all may remember that it's the US that makes Israel stop when they're ready to really kick some Hamas ass.

And Yes, we have been sticking our nose in it.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by JoeBob
The Biblical narrative with Pilate is not hard to understand unless you have an agenda. Pilate was the legal authority in the region with the power to put people to death. The Jews brought him Jesus saying he was a blasphemer and stirring up trouble. Pilate found no real fault with him, but wasn’t going to let the life of one jew, get in the way of order. So, he had him killed.

Pilate doesn’t get off the hook in the Biblical narrative. He could have chosen differently, but he went along with the Jews who wanted Jesus dead.

It’s really not any different than some of these judges and juries over the last few years who probably knew better but went along with the BLM and media mobs and convicted some people who probably didn’t deserve it.

Well, that's what the Church and churches say. JESUS called them Vipers when HE whipped them out of the Temple. Humm. Did HE just call people names or did HE tell the Truth. If HE told the Truth, tbey were Vipers.

Hummm. Where do Vipers come from. Other Vipers. Where was the First Viper? Garden of Eden. What viper that God hated the gifts of was driven out of the Garden into the desert to try and make a living from the dirt. Cain.

And in John, those so called " jews" you speak of who killed JESUS were the religious leaders, Saducees and Pharasees.

And talking to JESUS, in John, and trying to trap HIM, they told Him they were from the Father. JESUS said they weren't from the Father or they would know HIM.

So Cains sons had wandered the desert and joined up with the Southern Empire of Judah, Benjamin and half the Levites. Weren't they from Abraham, the Hebrews? Weren't they From the Father?

But JESUS said they weren't. So who was their father? Cain.

And they joined the Empire who referred to themselves as Jews (from Judah) and worked as scribes and into positions of importance and INTO THE PRIESTHOOD. And they too became known as Jews.

Humm.. And they weren't from the Father. And the Church said they were Jews who killed Him. Humm.

For you have only a little strength, yet you have kept My word and have not denied My name. 9Look at those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead. I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and they will know that I love you. 10Because you have kept My command to persevere, I will also keep you from the hour of testing that is about to come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.…

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/08/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx
The Biblical narrative with Pilate is not hard to understand unless you have an agenda. Pilate was the legal authority in the region with the power to put people to death. The Jews brought him Jesus saying he was a blasphemer and stirring up trouble. Pilate found no real fault with him, but wasn’t going to let the life of one jew, get in the way of order. So, he had him killed.

Pilate doesn’t get off the hook in the Biblical narrative. He could have chosen differently, but he went along with the Jews who wanted Jesus dead.

It’s really not any different than some of these judges and juries over the last few years who probably knew better but went along with the BLM and media mobs and convicted some people who probably didn’t deserve it.
Well, that's what the Church and churches say. JESUS called them Vipers when HE whipped them out of the Temple. Humm. Did HE just call people names or did HE tell the Truth. If HE told the Truth, tbey were Vipers.

Hummm. Where do Vipers come from. Other Vipers. Where was the First Viper? Garden of Eden. What viper that God hated the gifts of was driven out of the Garden into the desert to try and make a living from the dirt.

And in John, those " jews" you speak of who killed JESUS were the religious leaders, Saducees and Pharasees.

And talking to JESUS, in John, and trying to trap HIM, they told Him they were from the Father. JESUS said they weren't or they would know HIM.

So Cains sons had wandered the desert and joined up with the Southern Empire of Judah, Benjamin and half the Levites. Weren't they from Abraham, the Hebrews? Weren't they From the Father?

But JESUS said they weren't. So who was their father? Cain.

And they joined the Empire who referred to themselves as Jews (from Judah) and worked as scribes and into positions of importance and INTO THE PRIESTHOOD. And they too became known as Jews.

Humm.. And they weren't from the Father. And the Church said they were Jews who killed Him. Humm.

For you have only a little strength, yet you have kept My word and have not denied My name. 9Look at those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead. I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and they will know that I love you. 10Because you have kept My command to persevere, I will also keep you from the hour of testing that is about to come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.…

What makes you think I was taking up for the Jews in my post?

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Sorry. I didn't mean to imply that.

I was only taking your point, which is the current church view, and trying to shed light on the lie the churches push.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J

I was only taking your point, which is the current church view, and trying to shed light on the lie the churches push.

I don’t know. I was taught that the Jewish leadership had him killed by manipulating Pilate who knew it was wrong but didn’t have the moral courage to resist.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yes. One only wins a war when the opposition pleads for you to stop.

Last edited by 1minute; 10/08/23.

1Minute
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
And now all the cy ayes news sources say we must have war and Putin is behind this and we need to deal with him and Xi and protect Taiwan.

And Ukraine and Kazakhstan are the homeland of the Kenites, the sons of Cain. And the Rothschilds banks are drying up as their petro dollar is being destroyed by real currency of the BRICS nations as more nations drop our puppetmasters Federal Reserve Bank Notes, instruments of debt.

And Satan's Globalists must get money and the best place is war. And they must save Ukraine and their Money making Taiwan. And it's baby making industry and Bioweapons Labs. And the NWO and WEF. whistle

Bottom line. People are being kilt all over the world because we don't have Trump in the White House. grin

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/08/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by MartinStrummer
Originally Posted by EdM
Family feud--got nothing to do with me.

Bingo.

You gotta stand for somethin' or you'll fall for anything.

You're a lot more connected than you think! 😐

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I seem to remember something about U.S. Marines in Tripoli under Jefferson.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Ukraine announced their support for Israel in their conflict against Hamas.

Does this mean The Fire's supposed to support Hamas in this conflict?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B3

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I'm no fan of the Jews, but they need to go total war and we need to stay out of it. The goat fuggers only understand fire and the sword.

" It ain't dead.As long as there's one cowboy taking care of one cow,it ain't dead ! "
Monte Walsh
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
This is just the latest skirmish in a war that's lasted 25 centuries or more. Unless one side or the other eventually succeeds in totally exterminating their opponents, does anybody really believe there will ever be a resolution to the problem?

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And just like that, Pres. Zelensky The Jewish Grifter and Ukraine are pushed off the world stage as the Great Reset moves on to the Middle East. Laffin'!!!!

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pards, Just think 30yrs ago majority of you would never been able to have your voices heard like you do today. Some of you are some kooky mother ph uckers.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Ukraine announced their support for Israel in their conflict against Hamas.

Does this mean The Fire's supposed to support Hamas in this conflict?

Do you benefit from the killing in the middle east also?

Covid wealth transfer not good enough for ya?

I am MAGA.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Lslite
I'm no fan of the Jews, but they need to go total war and we need to stay out of it. The goat fuggers only understand fire and the sword.
we need to stay out of it??? after arming israel to the teeth hundreds of billions for 60 years? every useless iron dome rocket they shoot off they bill the US for. biden already is trying to figure out to get them money and military hardware. if US stayed out of it from the beginning there would be peace there for 40 years

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

That was a U.S. conflict. Tripoli was messing with U.S.A. shipping. It wasn't in response to foreign tribes having a never-ending blood feud.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

That was a U.S. conflict. Tripoli was messing with U.S.A. shipping. It wasn't in response to foreign tribes having a never-ending blood feud.

No shìt.

I am MAGA.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mrmeener
Originally Posted by Lslite
we need to stay out of it??? after arming israel to the teeth hundreds of billions for 60 years? every useless iron dome rocket they shoot off they bill the US for. biden already is trying to figure out to get them money and military hardware. if US stayed out of it from the beginning there would be peace there for 40 years

Lol uh ok.. 40yrs of peace.. Muslims hate Jews, Jews hate Muslims never be peace until one of those user groups is eliminated. We done more harm in that region 1 by invading Iraq removing saddam hussien. Saddam Hussein kept Iran on their toes.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

I don’t know. I was taught that the Jewish leadership had him killed by manipulating Pilate who knew it was wrong but didn’t have the moral courage to resist.

I and everyone else was taught that also by our churches. And Satan's minions have penetrated all of them.

Now why haven't our churches told us where and when Satan scattered his seed of tares in the fertile furrow of God's field along with HIS seed of wheat? Able was the wheat. Cain wasn't.

Many will come in my name.....

When HE comes, we will be able to pinch ourselves and feel no pain. Not so with those who come in HIS name to lead you astray.

HE never dies. HIS imposters do.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

501 members (280fan, 22kHornet, 2500HD, 22magnut, 257 mag, 160user, 41 invisible), 2,282 guests, and 1,111 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,563
Posts18,510,670
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.