-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Who remembers the international outrage when Irgun blew up the King David Hotel??

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Believers, remind your children often, when the real Saviour returns, they can pinch themselves and feel no pain.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
And just like that, Pres. Zelensky The Jewish Grifter and Ukraine are pushed off the world stage as the Great Reset moves on to the Middle East. Laffin'!!!!

Truth.

I Dindo Nuffin
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
How long before Mrs. Netanyahu goes jewelry shoppin in NYC?

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by mrmeener
Originally Posted by Lslite
I'm no fan of the Jews, but they need to go total war and we need to stay out of it. The goat fuggers only understand fire and the sword.
we need to stay out of it??? after arming israel to the teeth hundreds of billions for 60 years? every useless iron dome rocket they shoot off they bill the US for. biden already is trying to figure out to get them money and military hardware. if US stayed out of it from the beginning there would be peace there for 40 years

Lol uh ok.. 40yrs of peace.. Muslims hate Jews, Jews hate Muslims never be peace until one of those user groups is eliminated. We done more harm in that region 1 by invading Iraq removing saddam hussien. Saddam Hussein kept Iran on their toes.

That's why we didn't remove him the first time. He probably would have survived the second conflict if he hadn't tried to kill the Presidents father.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by 79S
I'm no fan of the Jews, but they need to go total war and we need to stay out of it. The goat fuggers only understand fire and the sword.
we need to stay out of it??? after arming israel to the teeth hundreds of billions for 60 years? every useless iron dome rocket they shoot off they bill the US for. biden already is trying to figure out to get them money and military hardware. if US stayed out of it from the beginning there would be peace there for 40 years

Lol uh ok.. 40yrs of peace.. Muslims hate Jews, Jews hate Muslims never be peace until one of those user groups is eliminated. We done more harm in that region 1 by invading Iraq removing saddam hussien. Saddam Hussein kept Iran on their toes.
you are totally right about Iraq destroyed on orders from the jews. arabs and jews lived in peace for hundred years in palestine until the jewish communists from poland and russia invaded. for hundreds of years jews live even now in peace in iran and satanyahoo begged the jews in Iran to move to pissrael but they said no. Asaad in syria protects the Christians instead of spitting on them and many jews live there for decades.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

you are totally right about Iraq destroyed on orders from the jews. arabs and jews lived in peace for hundred years in palestine until the jewish communists from poland and russia invaded. for hundreds of years jews live even now in peace in iran and satanyahoo begged the jews in Iran to move to pissrael but they said no. Asaad in syria protects the Christians instead of spitting on them and many jews live there for decades.

Ok Adolf Eichman jr

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Ukraine announced their support for Israel in their conflict against Hamas.

Does this mean The Fire's supposed to support Hamas in this conflict?

Hey dumb fugk,

Whatever happens, don’t think for yourself.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
"Pard, Pard listen you sound like Jaguar/eyeball.. so Jews were responsible for 9/11?? Jews were responsible for Vietnam? The Jews were responsible for the Korean War? The Jews were responsible for the civil war? Jew were responsible for 7th cavalry getting theirs asses handed to them at Little Bighorn?"

I can't say about 9/11 but will posture a guess of. "Maybe," As far as the Korean War or VN, if truth be told there's a good chance. May not be as far out as you may think. WW1, and WW2 were financed on both sided by the Rothchild's "world bank. No matter who won or lost, both sides had to pay the debt. A win win situation regardless of who won or lost. Note, that it was a JEW who financed Adolph Hitler's war Old Adolph certainly did not pull the money from his rosy rusty dusty. We just got our share from the Federal Reserve, a branch of the baron's world bank.
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Ok Adolf Eichman jr
if you aint a jew you act like one cause when they hear true facts they call you a knotzee.you know just like when groids hear their crime rates they call you a rayciss. you would be best served by blocking the email alerts you get from the mosaad

IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by PJGunner
"Pard, Pard listen you sound like Jaguar/eyeball.. so Jews were responsible for 9/11?? Jews were responsible for Vietnam? The Jews were responsible for the Korean War? The Jews were responsible for the civil war? Jew were responsible for 7th cavalry getting theirs asses handed to them at Little Bighorn?"

I can't say about 9/11 but will posture a guess of. "Maybe," As far as the Korean War or VN, if truth be told there's a good chance. May not be as far out as you may think. WW1, and WW2 were financed on both sided by the Rothchild's "world bank. No matter who won or lost, both sides had to pay the debt. A win win situation regardless of who won or lost. Note, that it was a JEW who financed Adolph Hitler's war Old Adolph certainly did not pull the money from his rosy rusty dusty. We just got our share from the Federal Reserve, a branch of the baron's world bank.
PJ
no war gets fought without the jews financing both sides for 3000 years. they own the winner and the loser. rothchilds mother...If my sons want war there will be war

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Ok Adolf Eichman jr
if you aint a jew you act like one cause when they hear true facts they call you a knotzee.you know just like when groids hear their crime rates they call you a rayciss. you would be best served by blocking the email alerts you get from the mosaad

Ok Reinhard Heydrich

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I seem to remember something about U.S. Marines in Tripoli under Jefferson.

Yeah.

Because those two things are comparable.

LOL

Fugking idiot.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by deflave
Ukraine announced their support for Israel in their conflict against Hamas.

Does this mean The Fire's supposed to support Hamas in this conflict?

Hey dumb fugk,

Whatever happens, don’t think for yourself.

LOL

Boom.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I guess this means schiett is not looking so swell for the Ukrainian counter offensive.

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Ok Adolf Eichman jr

Here a month and 150 posts all in the quackfire … ok mrsock.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Ok Adolf Eichman jr

maybe it takes you 2000 posts and 5 years to figure something out but not me

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Hamas is runnin outa missiles.

Reuters.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Hamas is runnin outa missiles.

Reuters.

That is funny. lol

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
maybe it takes you 2000 posts and 5 years to figure something out but not me

Oh. OK.

Hey, what’s a FNG?

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

149 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 300_savage, 5sdad, 257robertsimp, 348srfun, 15 invisible), 2,003 guests, and 996 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,551
Posts18,510,390
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.