Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
More smoke and mirror goods, just forget about it, it’s okay.

GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Well this thread went off the rails

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I dunno about the “up to elk” comment.

Lotsa sourdoughs in Alaska and Swedes are slaying moose with the 6.5 x 55 and have been for years and years.

Maybe the moose don’t read as well as the elk and so don’t know 6.5 bullets bounce off?

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hikerbum

Don't be too hard on her,Imagination and Pretend is all she's "got"...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

147's in Kreed',have been happily hammering Mooseses,since inception. Hint............................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Originally Posted by hikerbum

Don't be too hard on her,Imagination and Pretend is all she's "got"...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

147's in Kreed',have been happily hammering Mooseses,since inception. Hint............................

ya they have, but the distance they are shot at negates the fkn super duper bc of that 147 and a round nose 30-30 slug from a Contender kills the same

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jason280
Please don't turn this thread into another [bleep]-slinging mess.
Too late! Let the dick swinging begin!

Last edited by Blacktailer; 10/11/23.

I am continually astounded at how quickly people make up their minds on little evidence or none at all.
Jack O'Connor
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Blacktailer
Originally Posted by Jason280
Please don't turn this thread into another [bleep]-slinging mess.
Too late! Let the dick swinging begin!

thread was Creedfkd right off the bat

"Gunsmith talked me into a 6.5 Creedmoor. Easier to find components or ammo and fills the same niche"

"Go Crudmoor, be easier to sell if need be"

"As far as 6.5, I would go Creedmoor instead of 260."

"If I were buying today I'd do the Creed"

"The 6.5 CM is the easier way to go"

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Facts are rather unsettling,to Window Licking CLUELESS Fhuqks. Hint.

The 264 Kreed' simply brings MUCH to the table,with zero concession(s). Rather superb OEM Rifles abound,though I shoot a few Customs too and 147's all. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Pardon wares that exist,while you gals Pretend aloud. Hint.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I see nothing has changed at the toilet.

NRA Benefactor 2008

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father but through me." John 14-6

There is no right way to do a wrong thing
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Certainly hasn't,you Melting Snowflakes float like schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

147's of course. Kiss,find pressure and rock on. Pardon wares that actually exist. Hint.

You Crying CLUELESS Kchunts are a HOOT! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

IC B3

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
We have an ignore function for a reason. You'd think that stick would catch on that good conversations happen around his posts like he's not there. Others here have told me that you just need to put him on ignore and move on.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Guesskchunt,

Few things are fhuqking funnier,than the threat of Imaginary Pretend Ignore,by a Window Licking CLUELESS Fhuqk...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations.

Pardon the reality of simplistic FACTS,upsetting you so. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!........................

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Rossimp
BS, why don’t you show all your kills on game animals at 600 yards and beyond with your pronounced 7mm BC advantage, wait make it 500 yards, how about 400 yards. Please no ballistic programs, paper is off the
menu. BS loves him some BC. Everyone needs to shoot a .700+ G1 to enter the game fields, nothing else will do and bullet diameter and weight are absolutely meaningless under any hunting conditions. Again, laughable crap when it actually comes to most game hunting applications. Some very good long range hunters who comment here kill big game animals out at 700 and 800 yards and are surely capable of taking advantage of calibers and all that physics has to offer, you ain’t one of them. Stop your pretend and imagination when it comes to you downing game animals at 1,800 ft - 2,400 ft away from the tip of your muzzle. You’re always amusing, keep up your pretend and imagining when it comes to killing big game animals at long range.

I could definitely envision Little Twig waddling out of his truck to take a pot shot from a forestry road at a deer across the canyon with his “Speedmire”. Can’t see him actually making his way to the animal though.

Case in point! Stick, show us a picture of an animal that you haven’t gotten into the bed of your truck in one piece! Lol

He fantasizes and pontificates about ballistics that will never make a difference for 99% of game hunters. You gotta hand it to Little Twig! He’s got a strong imagination!

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I never would have guessed that we would be talking about poor ammo or component availability for the 7/08. It’s amazing how the gun manufacturers have seemed to time shortages with developments of new rounds.

Just like that they got so many people to buy new rifles just because the only ammo they could find for periods of times were rifles in new cartridges. As stated so many times here on the fire, most rounds do more of the same.

Lately, I’ve been enjoying my 358 Win, the total opposite of Little Twig approved. I don’t even know what my cast bullet BC is, but it’s heavy and it thumps. It’s kills as well as anything.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What were the "odds" of a CLUELESS Texan,also being a Whining Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Also VERY "surprising" that the Crying Kchunt "lives" vicariously and is glued to my EVERY word and Splendid Pixel. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
6.5x55 SE would be a good choice.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
The only 6.5 I've handloaded ammunition for is the 6.5x54 mm Mannlicher Schoenaur. The 1903 Mannlicher rifle is a sweetheart to handle. The 6.5x55 swede could be fun as well in the correct rifle. Otherwise, I haven't found much that interests me with these smaller bores. I don't own any rifles in the. 24 to .277 range. Figured that's a job for the 280 Remington.

I'm partial to the 35 Remington in a pump 760 for a Wisconsin woods deer gun. Can't think of a better setup. The 35 cal offers stunning BC's as well.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Guesskchunt,

PLEASE keep The Hurt Feeler Reports coming,as you bask in the Sweet "Satisfactions" that are your's,knowing that no matter what is schlepped,that you will always be a Floundering CLUELESS Fhuqk...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for trying.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
BS why don’t you show Gaschekt all the game animals you’ve shot down way out there with your mousetraps. Show him some expanded projectiles you’ve dug out of animals at 700 yards out, if not 700 yards how 500 yards, try 300 yards. Laughing at your pretending to actually kill big game animals and your need to imagine yourself as a big game hunter. I see you’ve thrown a great deal more smoke and mirror tactics at everyone. What is your go to 600 yard projectile on big game, show us the bullet under expansion after a 600 yard impact of a .700+ BC that you’ve dug out of a big game animal. It’s okay we know you don’t have anything to show. Your use of high BC projectiles are for paper only, you should stop acting as if you know anything about field performance on game at long range. Like I said there are others on here who actually put them to use in the field, stop pretending to be one of them. Keep buying more smoke and mirror mousetraps and keep imagining and pretending you’re a big game hunter. Please don’t get your feelers hurt, you can always keep imagining and pretending and maybe that will sooth your hurt feelers.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
It's ok Ross. I'm not interested in anything B.S. has to say. It's all BS anyway. I've never, and will never, claim to be a long range hunter. I'm actually most thankful for the close range shots. I have killed a buck around 250 yds across an alfalfa field up in Central Wisconsin. Otherwise I'm sure most of my other shots on deer were inside 100 yds.

I enjoy what I use, and don't see any need to disagree with what other people use. It's their business.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 62 invisible), 2,610 guests, and 1,203 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,815
Posts18,477,658
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.