-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery ladies and I rather enjoy your Professional Victim Hurt Feeler Reports...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'm VERY "Surprised!" that Guesskchunt is a CLUELESS Fhuqk and also just "happens" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit to boot,as she "forgot" about her heralded Imaginary Pretend Ignore. You Whining Brokedick Fhuqks are HILARIOUS! Hint.

As an aside,the "lowly" 147 at 2730fps ala Kreed',retains 2000fps+ impact velocity at a paltry 600yds and drifts but 18.8" in a 10mph FV scenario. It is supersonic well past the 1500yd line. Google as you MUST and please continue to Pretend aloud,as you "flaunt" your delusional Imagination,regarding wares wellllllllll beyond your "means","abilities" and "comprehension". Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

They look like this,so now you Crying CLUELESS Kchunts can say you've "seen" one,which makes this a very BIG Day for you and The Paper Hat Brigade. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
BS loves him some paper.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Glad you told me. Otherwise, I can't see it..

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ„øšŸ„ø

K
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Good God this is so pathetic

guy wants to build a 260 and gets gang raped with the Creed shoved into every orifice

disgusting !

Iā€™m an old ho , donā€™t bother me none , Iā€™ll look over my shoulder and say ā€œI canā€™t believe Iā€™m letting you do this , Iā€™ve never done this beforeā€
This was actually said to me one night in a drunken romp . I laughed so hard I almost fell off the bed
And the capper was ā€œdam I didnā€™t think it was that funnyā€
My response ā€œfrom back here it wasā€
šŸ˜€
Kenneth

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm VERY "Surprised!" yet again,that the Lying,Crying,Whining CLUELESS Fhuqk replies,are getting lesser and further away from any/all things The Rifle...the "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

It is funnier than fhuqk,that you Whining Brokedick CLUELESS Kchunts,can't muster a single sound rifle in unison. Pardon exceptional wares that exist,as you "live" vicariously. Jame's Spouted Kreed' 147's here and 21" is more than plenty. Hint.

Fortunately for you Brokedick Whining Kchunts,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you gals can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

K
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
Yeah , you right , Laughing
Kenneth

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm the only not guessing here. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.....................

K
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
I donā€™t guess either , rifle either preforms or goes down the road .
Sometimes Iā€™ll monkey with them if it seems a simple fix
Have good one sunshine
Kenneth

Last edited by Kenneth66; 10/12/23.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You were/are the Dumb Fhuqker asking the Retard questions,mandating you to start a Thread on Kindergarten Ballistics 101. Hint.

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some,as you gals guess wildly and Pretend aloud,with your GoogleFu. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...................

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Stick likes Stick. Stick likes to toot Sticks horn when he can. If Stick had killed animals recently, Stick would have and post the piss out of those pics. There's a reason Stick doesn't.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Good God this is so pathetic

guy wants to build a 260 and gets gang raped with the Creed shoved into every orifice

disgusting !

Ceedchrist, Creedlord, Creedjesus. Until you worship at their altar, you are engaged in blasphemy.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Big Stick
I'm the only not guessing here. Hint.

A great example of someone who has mastered the English language.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What does killing animals have to do with ballistics?

Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Stick likes Stick. Stick likes to toot Sticks horn when he can. If Stick had killed animals recently, Stick would have and post the piss out of those pics. There's a reason Stick doesn't.

ā€œLive free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.ā€ - General
John Stark.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Always wanted a 260

who needs the 6.5 Needmore ?

Just order/buy a Sako/Tikka 6.5x55 (or 260)

Swede is a classic

https://www.eurooptic.com/JRTXA751-Tikka-Tikka-T3x-Hunter-6-5x55-SE-S-S-FB-224--barrel.aspx

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
PaulaBurnedHard,

You must have "forgot" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore,as you "live" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

What happened to your Avatar and why? HINT.

Been a whole coupla weeks since I've gotten a new 7-08. Hint.

Though in fairness,a 8" RPM Outlier 7-08 spout hit the porch today. I expect to receive a 7-08 CA Mesa 7-08 weekend after next and Eric says my AI/AT 6 Dasher 7.5" RPM spout should ship middle of next week. 6x MQ arrived,as did another Illuminatti,the 1-6x HD LitBitch will beat me home,as will the Montucky 243 and the HILARIOUS Reupold 30mm 3.5-10x 50mm LitBitch,which I'll flog upon my Beeg Vudoo. Google as you MUST. Hint.

Looking forward to more Hercules pics this year,as he just turned (1). Hint.

Be SURE to start a Thread,if your kchunt ever leaves the couch this year. Hint.

slurs,

Pardon my laughing so hard and not being "blessed" with lady fingers like you. Hint.

Be sure to cite any/all words that are "too big" or "too Technical" for you to follow. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

'kchunt,

Hart 8" RPM 260AI here. Your Pipe Dream was nearly in stock. Pardon wares that exist. Hint.

Bless your heart for fhuqking trying.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.....................

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Karma won't ignore the turd.

Timber............HINT

Lol. Larfin

K
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
Stick you have yourself a good day , give me a holler when you can put a coherent sentence together
Tired of trying to figure out what your trying to mumble out
Kenneth

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Speaking of CLUELESS Lying Pieces Of Fhuqking Schit and Imaginary Pretend Ignore...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Don't forget how Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Cite any/all words,that are "too big" or "too Technical" for you to "understand" and I'll happily use lesser versions,for you Drooling Dumbfhuqks. Perhaps you gals can duel for who thinks about me the most and for the longest duration(s)?!? Hint. LAUGHING!

Wouldn't want to forget about the 6PPC that arrived last pass. Now you Crying CLUELESS Kchunts can say you've "seen" one,which makes this a very BIG Day for you and your ilk. Hint.

Not that you Do NOTHING Kchunts could sort it,from the 6 ARC that arrived at the same time. JO V2 BDL a given. Google as you MUST. Hint.

Let alone 224 Grendel,243 Grendel,amongst others. Hint.

Fortunately for you Brokedick Melting Snowflakes,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Dumb ass keeps driving his own coffin nails. Lol.

Liar Larry, the smallest "greatest" lol.

Larp

Is he more pissed about people saying they ignore him, or the evidence that most in fact are ignoring him? I wouldn't know, he's on IGNORE.

They should change it to "Brokestick" and then he would have one thing to take credit for.

****you are ignoring this Brokestick liar****

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
KenBitchAgain,

Ain't it a right proper dichotomy,that the CLOSEST you'll ever get to The Outdoors,is greedily reading my EVERY word and gawking The Splendid Pixels...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon the 4yr old GrandBaby doing more,than you have/will in your "Life". Last pass,was yet another Cast & Blast. Hint.

Rude of me,not to mention the GPOTAC45 Spotter that arrived last pass. I rather like the reticle and FFP of course rules. Reupold has had my MK4 TMR FFP Spotter for nearly 2wks and nary a peep,though it's on the 3rd Repair Trip. Hint.

First Reupold MK4 Puke. Hint.

Third Reupold MK4 PUKE. Hint.

Keep "living" vicariously,despite it being your only "move". Simply pardon The Splendors,of wares that exist. Hint.

I rather enjoy your Hurt Feelers Reports and that High Pitched Nasal Whine. Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for Lying,Crying,Whining and Trying.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

607 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 1eyedmule, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 51 invisible), 2,428 guests, and 1,310 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,832
Posts18,478,032
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.