Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by dan_oz
Originally Posted by deflave
..they need 600,000 Americans to come save their nose.

LOL

The Israelis actually win the wars they get involved in.

Like the time they went in to Lebanon and Hezbollah handed their a$$ to them?

I'll take "things that never happened" for $1000

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
They pretty much run the show here, all for the benefit of themselves without regard for those whose ancestors founded the nation and, more likely, intentionally in such a way as to harm them.

It is 100% certain that the harm they do is intentional. That is what they've done in every country that has ever hosted them, which is why they are eventually expelled.
Agreed.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

LOL

That would be the last thing they'd want. The Israelis actually win the wars they get involved in.

Sure.

When did the US last win a war? Recent history suggests that the US .gov is a great deal more focused on starting wars, rather than winning them. It causes great turmoil and destruction, but then ends up abandoning the situation, leaving a massive mess behind.

It isn't a criticism of the members of your military forces, but their leadership. One wonders whether they even want to win, or perhaps would prefer that wars have no end.

It even seems that the US may have had a significant hand in starting this one.

It hasn't been about winning. I'll get back to this.

For the typical person, the idea that a foreign military is coming to rescue people from the oppression of a tyrannical government seems justified. Certainly stopping genocide is a good thing. Many great people have fought and died trying to do the "right" thing.

We have been manipulated into this. It appeals to our moral sense of right and wrong.

Winning is the interesting topic. In whose view is it a win? A soldier/ sailor wants to kill the enemy. However, the truth is out and now easier to find than ever. Follow the money. Who benefits?

The same people who financed Hitler also funded his opposition. Those same people spent money to influence the conflicts in Korea and Vietnam. In recent times the US government has poked it nose into several conflicts it could have avoided. Why?

Money. Our CIA has done dastardly deeds to topple governments all over. Venezuela was adopting a gold standard. Libya was adopting a gold standard. Brazil was threatening to go away from trading in dollars. Columbia was as well. Remember the pictures, after Hussain was killed, of soldiers sitting on stacked gold bricks? Do you suppose that was his nation's gold reserve for the backing of switching to the gold standard and getting away from trading oil in dollars?

What are they doing now? Who's profiting? Why are we sending Billions to Ukraine? Why are we threatening to go to war over Taiwan?

Start digging into the WEF, World Bank etc. Follow the money. No country is righteous.

“You never need fear a man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens, call on me, and I will equalize.”
Samuel Colt.

�Common sense is genius dressed up in work clothes.� - Ralph Waldo Emerson

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by BigNate
It hasn't been about winning. I'll get back to this.

For the typical person, the idea that a foreign military is coming to rescue people from the oppression of a tyrannical government seems justified. Certainly stopping genocide is a good thing. Many great people have fought and died trying to do the "right" thing.

We have been manipulated into this. It appeals to our moral sense of right and wrong.

Winning is the interesting topic. In whose view is it a win? A soldier/ sailor wants to kill the enemy. However, the truth is out and now easier to find than ever. Follow the money. Who benefits?

The same people who financed Hitler also funded his opposition. Those same people spent money to influence the conflicts in Korea and Vietnam. In recent times the US government has poked it nose into several conflicts it could have avoided. Why?

Money. Our CIA has done dastardly deeds to topple governments all over. Venezuela was adopting a gold standard. Libya was adopting a gold standard. Brazil was threatening to go away from trading in dollars. Columbia was as well. Remember the pictures, after Hussain was killed, of soldiers sitting on stacked gold bricks? Do you suppose that was his nation's gold reserve for the backing of switching to the gold standard and getting away from trading oil in dollars?

What are they doing now? Who's profiting? Why are we sending Billions to Ukraine? Why are we threatening to go to war over Taiwan?

Start digging into the WEF, World Bank etc. Follow the money. No country is righteous.

Now ask, what group controls most of this.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

LOL

That would be the last thing they'd want. The Israelis actually win the wars they get involved in.

Like Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Lebanon? How many American casualties in those wars? The US wasted trillions in those neddless wars. For What? hat country pulled us into those wars?

Last edited by ribka; 10/08/23.
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
All we ever hear about is how bad ass Israel is.

And that if they go "scorched earth" they will own the Middle East.

Well, get to it, ladies. Just don't expect anybody in the United States to give a fugk. We got plenty of our own problems.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JSTUART

The Teamsters?

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JSTUART

The Teamsters?

Be betting it's not.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The Taliban has asked Iran for free access to bring the $80 Billion dollars of US Military equipment to help Hamas to destroy Israel.

Seems the Biden Administration is going to be spending our money fighting and funding both sides of this war in in order to prolong the schit out of it.

Congress and Speaker Jordan will be calling for untold $Billions to help Israel while the CIA and the State Dept, work with the Taliban to spend $Billion to destroy Israel.

Looks like the Ukrainian Laundromat will be on the back, or hidden burner for a bit.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
Jesus is quoted out of context here and these quotes completely distort what was said and meant. I would urge anyone taking Stophel's post seriously to get their bible and read the named scriptures themselves.
Even to bid Godspeed to the modern state going by the name "Israel" makes you a partaker in their evil deeds.

- Second John 9-11
I don't hope to convince you. You will see it for yourself.
Yet you're unable to support your position via Scripture, as I have mine.
Read Ezekiel 37 and 38 and especially Isaiah 66.

I'll be out travelling for the rest of the day but I'll check back in with you later.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
The Taliban has asked Iran for free access to bring the $80 Billion dollars of US Military equipment to help Hamas to destroy Israel.

Seems the Biden Administration is going to be spending our money fighting and funding both sides of this war in in order to prolong the schit out of it.

Congress and Speaker Jordan will be calling for untold $Billions to help Israel while the CIA and the State Dept, work with the Taliban to spend $Billion to destroy Israel.

Looks like the Ukrainian Laundromat will be on the back, or hidden burner for a bit.

Now we know why biden left the hardware...and also what happens to those who don't censure the Russians when told to.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Ukraine hasn't gotten the balls out support they had hoped for.

So back to the ol' "Ace in the hole." AKA the Middle East.

LOL

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Jesus is quoted out of context here and these quotes completely distort what was said and meant. I would urge anyone taking Stophel's post seriously to get their bible and read the named scriptures themselves.
Even to bid Godspeed to the modern state going by the name "Israel" makes you a partaker in their evil deeds.

- Second John 9-11
I don't hope to convince you. You will see it for yourself.
Yet you're unable to support your position via Scripture, as I have mine.
Read Ezekiel 37 and 38 and especially Isaiah 66.

I'll be out travelling for the rest of the day but I'll check back in with you later.
Guide me through your interpretation of all that.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thread on how Iran was able to leverage the $6b even though they've not drawn down the funds.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1710752057118855326.html

Carpe' Scrotum
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Ukraine hasn't gotten the balls out support they had hoped for.

So back to the ol' "Ace in the hole." AKA the Middle East.

LOL

Exactly

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Liberals are tripping over themselves to cover Biden's release of funds to Iran. They claim the money can only be used for humanitarian aid and if the Iranians attempt to divert funds "they will know about it and stop it".

Apparently they didn't live through the incredibly successful Oil-for-Food program. Incredibly successful for Saddam and his buddies that is...

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/2-200-companies-in-un-oil-for-food-scandal-report-1.533250

Way to go Biden.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

If we had a real president, we would send in cruise missiles to Afghanistan and destroy everything we left behind. A motorpool of American vehicles ?? Send in a cruise to destroy them. Aircraft that Hamas or Hezbollah can use, send in a cruise. There is absolutely NO reason why any of that equipment can't be destroyed on the spot with our technology.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by kwg020

If we had a real president, we would send in cruise missiles to Afghanistan and destroy everything we left behind. A motorpool of American vehicles ?? Send in a cruise to destroy them. Aircraft that Hamas or Hezbollah can use, send in a cruise. There is absolutely NO reason why any of that equipment can't be destroyed on the spot with our technology.

kwg

I would be thinking less 'left' and more 'lend/lease '

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Liberals are tripping over themselves to cover Biden's release of funds to Iran. They claim the money can only be used for humanitarian aid and if the Iranians attempt to divert funds "they will know about it and stop it".

Apparently they didn't live through the incredibly successful Oil-for-Food program. Incredibly successful for Saddam and his buddies that is...

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/2-200-companies-in-un-oil-for-food-scandal-report-1.533250

Way to go Biden.
I was more worried a lot more about the tens of trillions looted by jew bankers during the bailouts then the fact that the US looted Iraqs oil money and dribbled it back to them with conditions

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by STRSWilson

Way to go Biden.

cbc news? lol

Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

221 members (12344mag, 2500HD, 1lessdog, 01Foreman400, 160user, 10Glocks, 26 invisible), 1,341 guests, and 920 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,865
Posts18,497,291
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.