Hop To
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
pick up one of those Dragon's breath rounds and five or six flechette rounds.

Those look cool, and I always see them on TacticalShit.com. Worth it?
Ever see the video of the Antifa idji that fell on his own fire bomb? it is a source of endless amusement.....

they don't expect a fire breathing shotgun followed by angry darts....
even if you miss I bet they gonna run!

I never saw that, but it sounds pretty funny.
sorry for the hijack...

Follow me for more tastey antifa Recipes!
https://steveinmanvideos.com/videos/

Last edited by OldmanoftheSea; 10/11/23.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I load lead 4&5’s in my ground squirrel rattlesnake ready shotgun but will load 8’s if I have time for a snake. It’s my close at hand selling stuff on Craigslist insurance as well. I recommend that when people ask & tell them a shotgun is fun to shoot trap & practical in every respect if you only have 1 gun. A cheap duck load will be just as deadly at 20’ as anything you can shoot & less likely to damage anything else.

I have a bunch of Navy Seal buckshot that works for coyotes out past 75 yards - not needed at self defense ranges.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
00 Buck for the 12 GA, #2 FOR THE 20 GA. I want deep penetration, not surface wounds.

Sam......

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by Esox357
How does it pattern, haven't seen anything as tight as flite control!

There is not a trauma medic or surgeon on planet Earth... that can repair a load of #2 to #8 hit to the neck, chest or groin from 25 yards or less...

FACT...

You are correct, sir.

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
pick up one of those Dragon's breath rounds and five or six flechette rounds.

Those look cool, and I always see them on TacticalShit.com. Worth it?
Ever see the video of the Antifa idji that fell on his own fire bomb? it is a source of endless amusement.....

they don't expect a fire breathing shotgun followed by angry darts....
even if you miss I bet they gonna run!

I never saw that, but it sounds pretty funny.
sorry for the hijack...

Follow me for more tastey antifa Recipes!
https://steveinmanvideos.com/videos/

Wildly hilarious!

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by specneeds
I load lead 4&5’s in my ground squirrel rattlesnake ready shotgun but will load 8’s if I have time for a snake. It’s my close at hand selling stuff on Craigslist insurance as well. I recommend that when people ask & tell them a shotgun is fun to shoot trap & practical in every respect if you only have 1 gun. A cheap duck load will be just as deadly at 20’ as anything you can shoot & less likely to damage anything else.

I have a bunch of Navy Seal buckshot that works for coyotes out past 75 yards - not needed at self defense ranges.

Navy Seal buckshot?

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
It depends on which barrel fires first. 00 or 5

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Put me in the 9 shot/cylinder camp for inside the house with family. All the energy will dump in the varmint.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Am I the only one who thinks all of this talk about penetrating walls is ridiculous? You are shooting a shotgun at inside the house ranges. Hit the goddam target, not walls. If you aren't confident that you can do that, account for the presence of family before you pull the trigger.

One or more armed Perps in your home waking you from a dead sleep is a fluid environment to say the very least. Actions won't be scripted, plus you will have zero knowledge your family members are where you last saw them. House shootout Walking Tall remake? Strong chances are it will be closer to that.
Anything you prepare for/ eliminate beforehand is effort well spent.

Oh, and yes, you are the only one.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I was on a jury in the 80’s, a woman shot her husband with a 20 gauge shotgun. The man was approximately 15 ft away. Number 6 bird shot did the job. She had been stabbed three times, before she shot him. Not guilty was the verdict. Crime seen photos showed me, at 15 ft, number six in a 20 gauge does a person dirt. The pattern looked to be less than two inches diameter. At the base of the neck, where the clavicles join. The point, 00 buck is not needed at in house ranges.

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by MOGC

Navy Seal buckshot?

Aisle six...

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Navy Seal buckshot?

I caught that too... grin

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Here he is:

https://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/730/Buckshot%20%7C%20NSWC%20SEAL

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by SandBilly
#4 Buck

41 6mm sized buckshot in a 3” can’t be wrong, patterns better than 00 too
^^^^^^^^^
This

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
I use #4 buck shot and slugs.

It's good to lead - it's better to lead by example.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
For home defense: I'm a fan of #4 Buckshot and 00 Buckshot.

I don't really have a need for slugs around my home, yet there are some mounted to this gun in an ammo carrier.
I guess , that's for those unknown cases

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave

Navy Seal buckshot?

Aisle six...

Same aisle as the bags of fertilizer evidently.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Outdoors, the tactic is to bounce the pellet load off hard surfaces such as roadways, walks, etc., especially when confronted by violent protesters or unarmed multiple assailants.

Good non-fatal round when an appendage is targeted behind a vehicle, barricade, etc.

Indoors, unless targeting the head and neck, your attorney's bills will be lower.

Don't ask me about my military service or heroic acts...most of it is untrue.

Pronoun: Yes, SIR !
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by SheriffJoe
The tactic is to bounce the pellet load off hard surfaces such as roadways, walks, etc., especially when confronted by violent protesters or unarmed multiple assailants.

Good non-fatal round when an appendage is targeted behind a vehicle, barricade, etc.
Sure pard, sure.
Lol

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ignorance is bliss for you, huh, Wombman.

What are you going to do...throw your cats at perps? Or your crocs? Or your ED prescription?

Stop being such a limpwrist life support unit for your bouncing tits!! Get back to your dress shop!

Don't ask me about my military service or heroic acts...most of it is untrue.

Pronoun: Yes, SIR !
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

83 members (7mm_Loco, 808outdoors, 10gaugemag, 19 invisible), 14,540 guests, and 1,149 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,228
Posts18,543,986
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.