-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 16 17
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The king of Babylon took 1000 metalworking hebrews.

Jews are the top of most of the sections of an IQ test, but not engineering. Northern Europeans and Northern Chinese are better.

I blame King Nebuchadnezzar for all the engineering blunders I made...he wrecked my DNA..but at least I over charged for the engineering blunders.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by GrouseChaser
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Because they lack intelligence, among other traits.
Just curious... how many Nobel prize winners in your ancestry?

I'll stick my neck out here and predict that he'll have to say "not many."

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by smokepole
Because they've gotta hate somebody.....

This. People have a tough time admitting that their lack of success or problem they face are their fault. Much easier to blame someones else.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I do know anti-smitism is pervasive in the democrats.

That makes me wonder why anyone with a sane mind would be antisemitic.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by ldholton
of course it's pretty common knowledge that Hitler hated jews . if I remember history correct Hitler's wife was a Jew though?

and they Arabic / Muslim peoples help Hitler a great deal in world war II..
today there is a lot of Jew hatred amongst even normal Americans if that's the proper phrase and lots of other people. why is this? quite honestly if I've ever met a Jewish person I never know them from anybody else I'm commonly around. but the Arabic / Muslims if there's a hell of a difference . so if I didn't make my question clear it's why do so many people hate Jews ..

One reason is pure jealousy. Even as bad as they were treated throughout history, and as lowly as they started in various societies, they worked hard and were successful. Another reason is, corrupt leaders need an enemy to blame on their failures. When the economy gets bad due to dumb policy or a tyrant's greed, blame it on the group with the least power or public standing. It is easier when they are doing well when others aren't. Hitler was far from the first tyrant to use this against Jews, and obviously isn't the last.

Last edited by reivertom; 10/11/23.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Some (((people))) claim Eva Braun was an ethnic Jew, but they lie about all sorts of things. Lying to the goyim is their ethnic prerogative. Hitler did write "Gradually I began to hate them"...meaning Jews. This was due to his extended exposure to them and it is just a normal response.

Generally Whites haven't had enough exposure to Jews to hate them, but they do find their behavior repulsive. Assuming you are White your not noticing Jewishness is likely due to poor conditioning. Most boomers, for example, have been conditioned to accept Jewry when the fact is virtually every one of their ancestors found it revolting. When were you born?

I have done a fair amount of research into WW II and the Nazis, and I never came across any mention that Eva Braun was Jewish. Any verifiable info on that? Also, wondering how you came about your seemingly profound hatred of the Jews. (??)

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I've lived around and know many Jewish people, some secular, some converted to the religion. Some I even dated for years. I can't honestly say there is anything different about Jewish people than Christians (or even Muslims).
Yep, lots of very nice folks are Jewish. I'm often mischaracterized as hating or disliking Jews. Not so. What happens is that many Jewish people (and non-Jews who are highly philosemitic, or defensive on behalf of Jews) see what I believe and are then moved to hate or dislike me based on that. Which confirms Joseph Sobran's theory that the most accurate definition of antisemitism isn't the hating of Jews. Rather, it's being hated by Jews, i.e., if one tends to be hated by Jews, or by non-Jews who are quick to come to the defense of Jews, then he falls under the actual (functional) definition of an antisemite.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
There are those who call themselves Jews but are not. There is definitely history to that account. And yes, Rothschild was Hitler's father. While the Rothschilds call themselves Jewish, they are NOT ethnic jews, but only be religion. Egyptians DNA is Semitic, while the Rothschilds along with many others who call themselves jews are NOT semitic.
The true Jewish people in general are quite nice to be around, most of you should already know that.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jackmountain
People have a tough time admitting that their lack of success or problem they face are their fault. Much easier to blame someones else.
Originally Posted by reivertom
One reason is pure jealousy.

Common misdirection. Few people blame Jews for their lack of success or due to jealousy, they blame them for what they actually do.

Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

arabs are semites too... semites are the MOST anti-semetic people in the world, and semites Hate White Christians MORE than other semites with which they constantly create War... History has many examples, peruse at your leisure.

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Some (((people))) claim Eva Braun was an ethnic Jew, but they lie about all sorts of things. Lying to the goyim is their ethnic prerogative. Hitler did write "Gradually I began to hate them"...meaning Jews. This was due to his extended exposure to them and it is just a normal response.

Generally Whites haven't had enough exposure to Jews to hate them, but they do find their behavior repulsive. Assuming you are White your not noticing Jewishness is likely due to poor conditioning. Most boomers, for example, have been conditioned to accept Jewry when the fact is virtually every one of their ancestors found it revolting. When were you born?

I have done a fair amount of research into WW II and the Nazis, and I never came across any mention that Eva Braun was Jewish. Any verifiable info on that? Also, wondering how you came about your seemingly profound hatred of the Jews. (??)

L.W.
I think he's getting mixed up with the rumor that Adolph Mother was half Jewish, or something to that effect. I think there was some truth in the rumor.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I've lived around and know many Jewish people, some secular, some converted to the religion. Some I even dated for years. I can't honestly say there is anything different about Jewish people than Christians (or even Muslims).
Yep, lots of very nice folks are Jewish. I'm often mischaracterized as hating or disliking Jews. Not so. What happens is that many Jewish people (and non-Jews who are highly philosemitic, or defensive on behalf of Jews) see what I believe and are then moved to hate or dislike me based on that. Which confirms Joseph Sobran's theory that the most accurate definition of antisemitism isn't the hating of Jews. Rather, it's being hated by the Jews, i.e., if one tends to be hated by Jews, or by non-Jews who are quick to come to the defense of Jews, then he falls under the actual (functional) definition of an antisemite.

I'd like to know how you see that your beliefs have brought hatred on you by Jews. Seriously, trying to understand you.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by BALLISTIK

Hate White Christians .

That seems familiar

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

arabs are semites too... semites are the MOST anti-semetic people in the world, and semites Hate White Christians MORE than other semites with which they constantly create War... History has many examples, peruse at your leisure.

Is that an ethnic thing necessarily, or more of a religious thing?

I say it's a religious thing.

Don't be the darkness.

Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
of course it's pretty common knowledge that Hitler hated jews . if I remember history correct Hitler's wife was a Jew though?

today there is a lot of Jew hatred amongst even normal Americans if that's the proper phrase and lots of other people. why is this? quite honestly if I've ever met a Jewish person I never know them from anybody else I'm commonly around. but the Arabic / Muslims if there's a hell of a difference . so if I didn't make my question clear it's why do so many people hate Jews ..

One reason is pure jealousy. Even as bad as they were treated thought history, and as lowly as they started in various societies, they worked hard and were successful. Another reason is, corrupt leaders need an enemy to blame on their failures. When the economy gets bad due to dumb policy or a tyrant's greed, blame it on the group with the least power or public standing. It is easier when they are doing well when others aren't. Hitler was far from the first tyrant to use this against Jews, and obviously isn't the last.

Seriously how stupid do you expect us to be..?

Jews were only granted financial power because it was ILLEGAL for Christians to commit usury.... therefore sheitfuct rulers allowed them, in order to run without a budget... they have always been run out for the similar issues. 1000+ times from 109 countries, by their account...

"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W

Ashkenazi Jews have the highest IQ of any race.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

One reason is pure jealousy. Even as bad as they were treated thought history, and as lowly as they started in various societies, they worked hard and were successful. Another reason is, corrupt leaders need an enemy to blame on their failures. When the economy gets bad due to dumb policy or a tyrant's greed, blame it on the group with the least power or public standing. It is easier when they are doing well when others aren't. Hitler was far from the first tyrant to use this against Jews, and obviously isn't the last.

Jews were only granted financial power because it was ILLEGAL for Christians to commit usury.... therefore sheitfuct rulers allowed them, in order to run without a budget... they have always been run out for the similar issues. 1000+ times from 109 countries, by their account...

So, the powers that be ran them out of kingdoms or countries for doing what said powers allowed them to do.

Okay.

Don't be the darkness.

Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RiverRider

So, the powers that be ran them out of kingdoms or countries for doing what said powers allowed them to do.

Okay.

No, the Citizens of the countries denounced what the Rulers were allowing, and ran out them & their financiers... Ask them about it, they admit it outright.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Barrack Obama won a Nobel prize. If you are trying to use that as a barometer.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

Old Corps

Semper Fi

FJB
Page 3 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (17CalFan, 160user, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 55 invisible), 2,328 guests, and 1,203 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,517
Posts18,490,928
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.