Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#18845617 10/15/23
S
Switch Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Hunting with cross bows is not Bow Hunting!

GB1

W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
No doubt! Anything more modern than the atlatl is an unfair advantage. Don’t even get me started on those new fangled flintlock rifles. Go matchlock or go home! 😳

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I like my simple effective Excalibur crossbow.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Ravin R 10! Dont care if its bowhunting or not....its legal!

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Switch

Then you should be happy to know banging your sister isn't cheating.

Camp is where you make it.
IC B2

K
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
K
Agree

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Of course it is. Words have specific meanings. We don't get to change them just cause we don't like it.

-Jake

Small Game, Deer, Turkey, Bear, Elk....It's what's for dinner.

If you know how many guns you own... you don't own enough.

In God We Trust.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A hunter who bashes another hunter for using another method besides the accusers personal preference isn't a hunter at all.

We're all on the same team. If it's legal it's legal. No one is forcing anyone to use crossbows. Use what you want but don't persecute someone else because you don't like what weapon they hunt with. The elitist attitude is not a good look.

Personally I've used both. I'm not killing anymore deer with a crossbow than I ever did with a compound.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Do you feel better now?😜

From Merriam-Webster…..

bow : a weapon that is used to propel an arrow and that is made of a strip of flexible material (such as wood) with a cord connecting the two ends and holding the strip bent.

OTOH, hunting with an airbow might better be called arrow hunting. It’s all good.

Last edited by Pappy348; 10/29/23.

What fresh Hell is this?
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
I don't give a fuuck about your opinion.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

What is it then? Be specific.

Oh, and GFY

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
I once said I would quit bow hunting before I would use a x-bow. When a severe illness made it all but impossible to shoot my compound I was forced to make that decision.
I hunted with a x-bow rather than sit out the season.
Just this year I have been shooting the compound again.
Yes, there are advantages to the x-bow but it's still a bow.
Are all muzzleloaders equal? Should they only be open sighted flintlocks to qualify?
If it's legal and an efficient way to humanly take an animal that's all that matters.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D

I agree, put x guns in with the firearms season.

NRA Patron
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by tzone

LOL !!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just read a piece by Spomer on his first foray into hunting with the dreadful xbow. He killed his buck, from a fancy box blind, over bait of some sort. He ends up stating it’s not bowhunting, but it is deer hunting, and he’s okay with it since he can’t manage a “real” bow anymore.

I think it was in the new American Hunter, which IMO isn’t a “real” magazine, more like a conglomeration of product release announcements…..

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

LOL !!!!!

I dunno, I’ll bet that if my wife caught me banging his sister, she’d disagree.🤔

What fresh Hell is this?
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by dale06

Yeah, along with compounds, mechanical releases, expandable broad heads, laser rangefinders, bait, food plots, salt licks, hunting from treestands and all the other crutches that came to be since the mid 70s when bow hunting exploded. Lets go back to the methods and equipment used when the special "archery season" was instituted.

Yeah, that ain't gonna happen.

Charter Member
Ancient order of the 1895 Winchester

"It's an insecure and petite man who demands all others like what he likes and dislike what he dislikes."
szihn

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by dale06

The good news is you can in fact use it during the gun season. Win/win

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

LOL !!!!!

I dunno, I’ll bet that if my wife caught me banging his sister, she’d disagree.🤔

Well she’s a dude. So…. laugh

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

Agreed. It has a stock, a trigger, a saftey and a scope. Does that sound like a bow or a firearm?

And I don’t GAF what you man boob having pieces of lazy [bleep] think about it. Bow seasons were created for those that wanted the challenge of hunting with a bow. Now it’s turned into a bunch of slobs with crossguns. Anyone that thinks a cross gun is a bow also think these trans weirdos are really women lol. GFY

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wrong dipschitt. Bow seasons were created because they sold hunting licenses and provided recreational opportunities without much impact on game numbers. Now things have changed in many areas and crossbows, inlines, airguns, airbows etc have been legalized in hopes of getting enough deer killed to minimize the damage done to crops, vehicles, and landscaping, along with selling licenses too, although my son has participated in a cull hunt in VA that didn’t require any license. Despite all that pressure, the deer keep increasing, mostly because of limited access to private land. Eventually, nature will do its thing and disease will do the job.

I heard the same whine when compounds came along, then inlines. Most of it is based on selfishness, people who once had the woods mostly to themselves that now have to share.

What fresh Hell is this?
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Bay1975

Agreed. It has a stock, a trigger, a saftey and a scope. Does that sound like a bow or a firearm?

And I don’t GAF what you man boob having pieces of lazy [bleep] think about it. Bow seasons were created for those that wanted the challenge of hunting with a bow. Now it’s turned into a bunch of slobs with crossguns. Anyone that thinks a cross gun is a bow also think these trans weirdos are really women lol. GFY

Sounds like you need to get laid more. But with your wonderful disposition and being too broke to buy a used xbow, I doubt it will happen

Last edited by tzone; 11/02/23.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sounds like you need to get laid more. But with your wonderful disposition and being too broke to buy a used xbow, I doubt it will happen

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣😁

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Now the diarrhea has to drip down to the archery forum this place sure isn't what it used to be

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
I’m all for using whatever ya have.

Hell, I’m for having “deer season” and you can use whatever you want for the entirety of the season.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think a crossbow is much more sporting than those compounds that let you fire multiple shots in short order. Poor deer don’t stand a chance. With my crossbow, first I have to dig the rope outta my pack, then do some stretching so I don’t hurt myself.

On the rare occasions I carry the crank, I have to attach it, double-check the seating, then put the handle and harness on my wrist and cinch it down. Trust me, you only try to free-hand that crank handle once……😱

What fresh Hell is this?
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I’m all for using whatever ya have.

Hell, I’m for having “deer season” and you can use whatever you want for the entirety of the season.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ this ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

I get slammed all the time because I like to kill
and eat whitetail deer. I used to get slammed for
killing and eating largemouth bass, but that fad
kinda went by the wayside, so people don't lecture
about catch and release as much any more.
Chopping up an animal or fish into handy sized
pieces and putting them in freezer bags makes
it nearly impossible to look at and say " well
that was a trophy so-and-so. . "
I don't worry about the next guy or his methods
as long as he's legal, and I don't want anybody
fretting about what I do as long as I'm legal.
I have enough to worry over without trivial crap.

Hunt your own hunt and let me hunt mine

P
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
Maybe they should ban inline muzzle loaders. Sure isn't primitive is it? Go back to the old ball and patch. Doubt that will ever happen either.

So maybe an avid bow hunter lost fingers or a hand and can't pull a conventional bow, he should give up archery hunting? GFY, twice! Its in the regs, Archery season not bow season. GFY again.

T
T
Switch, has not commented since starting this in fighting . He is sitting back, watching you guys fight amongst yourselves. Mission accomplished.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I bought an Excibur 3 years ago for the late season. My "go-to" is a recurve. But once the leaves come down the shots get longer. And the cold. Especially our sesson after Christmas.
The deer are starting to chase here in PA so they are not running on the usual trails 16 and 18 yards from my treestand.
The crossbow isn't a magic wand. I missed one last year in the last week when the bolt hit an unseen limb along the path and deflectd high.
FWIW, I shoot the Excalibur out to 60 yards for practice but shots at deer in the woods are limited to 30 yards. So sometimes the extra 10 yards over my recurve is helpful but still a lot pass by beyond my shot limit.
I have never seen a site so filled with angry, mean, bitchers and complainers as this. You just need to ignore them.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is it okay if I mock them just a bit more?

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I’m in the “it’s not bow hunting” camp. It’s crossbow hunting. I could also give a schit if someone wants to use a crossbow. Have at ‘er.

I need to get one for yard deer. There was a nice 5x5 laying in the front yard by the mailbox the other morning as I was taking the kids to school.
Coulda had blackstrap for breakfast!

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

Tell that to your wife. She’s been on my di$@ like a fat kid with a lollipop. I’m pretty sure I make more money in a day than you do in a week. By the way you can’t buy bowhunting ability you [bleep]

Last edited by Bay1975; 11/03/23.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mocking…..

This morning…..7 yards…from the ground…public land…..

[Linked Image]

What fresh Hell is this?
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

Tell that to your wife. She’s been on my di$@ like a fat kid with a lollipop. I’m pretty sure I make more money in a day than you do in a week. By the way you can’t buy bowhunting ability you [bleep]

Ah oh….struck a nerve. I think we know the problem! laugh laugh

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Mocking…..

This morning…..7 yards…from the ground…public land…..

[Linked Image]

Sweet!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Decided to abandon the treestands this year, the safety harness was chafing my manboobs…….😜

What fresh Hell is this?
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
It really accentuates your nipples

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
lol. Nice troll Switch.

I've killed deer with self bows through Xbows.

I say use what makes you happy as long as it's legal, but from a Puritan perspective I have to agree with the OP. wink

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I agree with the DNR. Good management practices vary according to location. Within the law, everyone should be free to decide how they hunt, fish, f*ck, whatever. I hunt deer because I enjoy it, and for the meat, and on public land in particular there’s sufficient challenge with any of the legal weapon options. Many of the hunters I talk to are waiting for a nice buck, and those are scarce where I hunt. A basket-rack 8 is pretty typical of a “good” one, though certainly better ones are present. I saw a decent one yesterday, but he was 250 yards away, running does around.

Neighboring Clarke County, VA, has so many deer that the legal killing of does starts at the beginning of September; guns, bows, whatever. There’s no public land there, the nearest is across the line in my WV county, about 1400 acres total, and a VA patch in Fauquier County, VA on the East side of the Blue Ridge. The difference is pretty dramatic. The WMA in Fauquier County has limited doe hunting, but the hunt clubs around it really hammer them and that keeps them down, along with the cars on Rt. 7, 50, and 340. Private land access is next to impossible to get all over this area unless you’re related.

WV has generous bags, with the appropriate tags, with a three buck limit. Earn-a-Buck exists in some counties, including mine. VA allows 6 deer on the first license, and 6 more on an inexpensive second tag. Two or three bucks total are allowed, depending on which side of the Blue Ridge you hunt. They have Earn-a-Buck too in places.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Since I can’t pull a bow back anymore because of a messed up shoulder should I not hunt with a crossbow??

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Crossbows have opened up good hunting opportunities for hunters of any age. For me, a fall which badly injured my elbow made shooting a so-called regular bow impossible. Hunting with a modern crossbow is my best option. It shoots very fast bolts with high degree of accuracy. I really do not care to debate the merits of a modern crossbow for hunting big game animals. Sherwood

FIRE UP THE GRILL - is NOT catch and release!
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Forced to choose between the opinions of our state regulator and the internet, I’ll harken to the regulator.

But yeah, there’s zero aesthetic in the crossbow IMO.

I do not entertain hypotheticals. The world itself is vexing enough. -- Col. Stonehill
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Neither is a magic talisman and each has advantages and disadvantages.

For those of you shooting compounds and complaining about crossbows, please realize you're taking a deep dip in the waters of hypocrisy.

As for me, I'd personally prefer if they expanded archery season to pistols. Not those ultra powerful, long range ones though of course. ;-)

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Blackheart

> i have to Agree with Blackheart ! i am 70 years old i climbed poles in all weather conditions in Northern Minnesota for 35 years now with 4 back surgeries , neck surgery , both shoulders have had surgery one needs replacement , knee surgery , heart surgery >Switch and Bay 1975 just wait someday you may have bad shoulders too if you have a real man`s job ! most of you boys i mean boys don`t know how to work like a man nor could walk in our shoes many could never do what i did or do what some other old guys on here have done. kiss it !

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by pete53

> i have to Agree with Blackheart ! i am 70 years old i climbed poles in all weather conditions in Northern Minnesota for 35 years now with 4 back surgeries , neck surgery , both shoulders have had surgery one needs replacement , knee surgery , heart surgery >Switch and Bay 1975 just wait someday you may have bad shoulders too if you have a real man`s job ! most of you boys i mean boys don`t know how to work like a man nor could walk in our shoes many could never do what i did or do what some other old guys on here have done. kiss it !
Im with you guys as well and could give two chits if some assclown on the internet thinks that crossbow hunting isnt a legit thing

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by gunchamp

Im with you guys as well and could give two chits if some assclown on the internet thinks that crossbow hunting isnt a legit thing
The venison from the buck I killed with mine back on Nov. 8th tastes dandy and I enjoyed hunting it. That's all that matters to me.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunchamp

The venison from the buck I killed with mine back on Nov. 8th tastes dandy and I enjoyed hunting it. That's all that matters to me.
Hell yes!

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I started bow hunting with a recurve in about 1967. Stayed with either a recurve or longbow until I was around 60. Went to a compound until about 6 years ago. I've used Excalibur crossbows for 6 or 7 years. I'm almost 74 and right this minute I'm in a ground blind with Excalibur waiting on a whitetail doe. If the weapon I use is legal, I don't care what someone else thinks. Hunter numbers are declining every year. We'd better stick together or the liberal idiots will outlaw the sport we love.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Wikapedia:

" The earliest representations we have of the crossbow date from 400 BCE, in China. By 209 BCE the Chinese army had 50,000 in their arsenal"

I'd call that as traditional as it gets.

You gotta stand for something, or you'll fall for anything.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by swamphunter
Wikapedia:

" The earliest representations we have of the crossbow date from 400 BCE, in China. By 209 BCE the Chinese army had 50,000 in their arsenal"

I'd call that as traditional as it gets.

> true < around 1970 compound bows with wheels on them were invented by Mr. Allen ?

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
If i wanted to shoot deer Id use an xbow.
Theyre pretty bad ass.

However, ive been an archer for about 50 yrs so will.bowhunt deer.

Dont give a chit what other people use.
But I do make a distinction between xbow hunting and bow hunting.

A lot of guys i know had to go to xbow to hunt the early season.
I call em "ex bowhunters".

Aint no shame in it. Just is what it is.

Now.some folks try to spin them as being the same.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Some days I can shoot.my recurve.
Some days I cant.
Proly order me a Hoyt Torrex after Xmas.

Injury/ health decline isnt from some manly fuggin job.
Aint got chit to prove.
Genetics and other can take their toll.

Shoot what ya want and shoot it well.

If somebody in my fam.wants to deer hunt w an xbow Id buy em.a Mission Sub 1 this weekend.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

[bleep] Pete you just described me to a tee at 62, I guess masonry, cutting timber and oilfield work is just pussy work.
How did sueing Montana work out for ya. 0-7 again

Last edited by sherm_61; 11/28/23.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by sherm_61

[bleep] Pete you just described me to a tee at 62, I guess masonry, cutting timber and oilfield work is just pussy work.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

> i have to Agree with Blackheart ! i am 70 years old i climbed poles in all weather conditions in Northern Minnesota for 35 years now with 4 back surgeries , neck surgery , both shoulders have had surgery one needs replacement , knee surgery , heart surgery >Switch and Bay 1975 just wait someday you may have bad shoulders too if you have a real man`s job ! most of you
boys i mean boys don`t know how to work like a man nor could walk in our shoes many could never do what i did or do what some other old guys on here have done. kiss it !

well good for you if you did do just the kinda work not just for a few weeks of your kind of jobs you posted . as far as Montana not allowing x-bows for the handi -cap these selfish boys with compounds are actually hurting Montana with their x-bow attitudes and very stupid for it too, that fight is not over with yet. it seems these so called great bowhunters are afraid of handi-cap x-bow hunters doing better at hunting than these so called wanna be pro bowhunters can do . someday when they are handi-capped let me know how that works for them ? then it will be whine whine whine.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Theres only 1 whiner Pete look in the mirror. As far as Montana not allowing compounds is false, just not in Archery.
Typical out of stater wanting to change the rules to fit you, roll in and threaten to sue who would of thunk it.
If you just spent as much effort just getting out as you do trying to sue montana you could getter done instead of whining all over the net and forums.
Your no different than the eco- terrorists constantly try to sue Montana to change fuggin [bleep] there way.

Last edited by sherm_61; 11/28/23.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Theres only 1 whiner Pete look in the mirror. As far as Montana not allowing compounds is false, just not in Archery.
Typical out of stater wanting to change the rules to fit you, roll in and threaten to sue who would of thunk it.
If you just spent as much effort just getting out as you do trying to sue montana you could getter done instead of whining all over the net and forums.
Your no different than the eco- terrorists constantly try to sue Montana to change fuggin [bleep] there way.

ya ya ya shermey you know all. > please continue your negative comments it sure proves your worth = -O

Last edited by pete53; 11/29/23.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

ya ya ya shermey you know all. > please continue your negative comments it sure proves your worth = -O
Nope don't know it all Peter but what I do know is what you have been trying to do is B.S.in the name of handicapped.
Truth hurts nothing negative about that.
Like ive told you many times you really wanna see handicapped people come on by.

Last edited by sherm_61; 11/29/23.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
oh shermey , so i guess my handi-cap sticker issued to me by a medical Doctor in Minnesota means nothing ,yes you know better . by the way all the Federal land belongs to all Americans not just the state of Montana . the state of Montana should be welcoming all non-residents that hunt and fish in Montana we pay the most to support most of all hunting and fishing otherwise residents would not have any decent hunting and fishing left . you need to look at the money brought in by us non-residents compared to residents get back to me on that and allowing non-resident handi-cap hunters a few more rights would give Montana even more money and to be honest residents should be paying higher license fees to hunt on Federal land in Montana too.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Read up on the law Petey, federal land or not each state decides seasons and game laws.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
oh shermey , so i guess my handi-cap sticker issued to me by a medical Doctor in Minnesota means nothing ,yes you know better . by the way all the Federal land belongs to all Americans not just the state of Montana . the state of Montana should be welcoming all non-residents that hunt and fish in Montana we pay the most to support most of all hunting and fishing otherwise residents would not have any decent hunting and fishing left . you need to look at the money brought in by us non-residents compared to residents get back to me on that and allowing non-resident handi-cap hunters a few more rights would give Montana even more money and to be honest residents should be paying higher license fees to hunt on Federal land in Montana too.

I dont give a fugg about money, its not about money or shouldn't be, residents and state law makers decide what laws for there states not eco fugging terrorists OR NON RESIDENTS trying to go to court to change [bleep] for there whiney asd selfish B
S

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
If you dont like it GO SOMEWHERE ELSE its that simple or use a rifle for our 5 week season for [bleep] sake. Your hiding behind that handicap sticker and you know it ive seen you post you still hunt so your damn capable of using a rifle but would rather piss and moan you can't use a crossbow in Archery season that makes two of us and alot more biggest difference is some dont bitch and whine and figure out a way to getter done anyway.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I just had injections in my back Monday and cortisone shots in my shoulders should I piss and moan t I need one of those handicap stickers which I know I could if I wanted, fugg that I got 2 pretty good legs so ill make do

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I just had injections in my back Monday and cortisone shots in my shoulders should I piss and moan t I need one of those handicap stickers which I know I could if I wanted, fugg that I got 2 pretty good legs so ill make do

well good for you hope things are better for you now,Pete53

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

well good for you hope things are better for you now,Pete53
Oh they will be better because I can overcome and adapt and not sit around bitch piss and moan about playing in somebody else's sand box dont like the rules then gonna sue to change them to fit me.PATHETIC.
You blast the anti- trappers, wolf lovers but you wanna do the same [bleep] they do. HYPOCRITE.

S
Switch Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

Are you sure? Older and tougher than you! Keep whining Montana's not going to change! Real men live there.

Last edited by Switch; 11/30/23.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
continue on boys !

S
Switch Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
continue on boys !

continue on whining Pete!

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Well it's legal in my state so I'm fine with it.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
IMO, if you're 70 you should get to hunt with most anything reasonable. Scoped black powder, xbow, etc. Plus you should get greatly reduced license prices, and possibly tags. And no, I'm not 70. Yet.

I do not entertain hypotheticals. The world itself is vexing enough. -- Col. Stonehill
S
Switch Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
There is a "arrow" that is shot from a muzzle loading rifle. Should it be legal in archery seasons. Every time a season is created some one finds a loop hole!

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
There is a "arrow" that is shot from a muzzle loading rifle. Should it be legal in archery seasons. Every time a season is created some one finds a loop hole!
Think I will sue AZ since its reasonable and I am 62 and " handicapped "

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (2003and2013, 1234, 160user, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 1Akshooter, 59 invisible), 2,435 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,463
Posts18,489,835
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.