Print Thread
Hop To
M
Campfire Member
OP Online Content
Campfire Member
M
https://www.breitbart.com/faith/202...ch-called-freedom-convoy-truckers-heroes

Just in case the CBC did not report this for you guys.

Let him grow, Shoot a doe !
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Coming to an Amerika near you...

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Monkeymaster;
Good evening to you sir, I hope that the day was kind to you and this finds you well.

A gentle correction if I may, Artur Pawlowski is a Protestant street preacher who is the founder and pastor of Street Church Ministries and a pastor of Kings Glory Fellowship.

Not that there's anything wrong with a priest, but that's not how he identifies himself.

As far as I've been able to learn by reading about him and listening to some interviews, he and his brother came out of Communist Poland in 1990, going first to Greece I want to say and then coming to Canada in 1995.

They do a lot of work with homeless and street people and likely due to his background has a dim view of government overreach.

His church openly opposed and ignored the edicts of the Alberta and Calgary governments to limit how many could come to church and as well the manner in which they could worship.

While I can't say I know whether or not I agree with everything he says or does, he's spot on with the governments actions regarding ignoring the worship clause which is clearly laid out in the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

We could go down a rabbit hole discussing whether or not a Charter of Rights and Freedoms is worth the paper it's printed on if it can be suspended by various levels of governments at their whim, but I'll let folks draw their own conclusions based upon events.

It's not surprising to me that those in power wish to make an example of Pastor Artur in a similar way they're attempting to do with Tamara Lich and Chris Barber for their roles in the Trucker Convoy as it showed many Canadians a dark side of those in power that they might not have seen otherwise.

He who has ears, let him hear, so the Good Book seems to indicate.

All the best and good luck on your hunts.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
united we stand... divided we fall...

I supported the Canadian Trucker protests...

Guess they can come down here and arrest me and jail me for 60 days...

I have been to most of Canada a lot in my life time and actually worked on their side of the border,
from our side of the border, as a regional manager in the medical field.... but also covered on the US side of the border also...

I'm not against the Canadian Government, its more along the lines of being in support of the Corrupt that get into it and abuse their power... just like down here..

Most Canucks are awfully damn fine people.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
“A court in Alberta, Canada, sentenced Pastor Artur Pawlowski on Monday to 60 days in prison for a speech to Freedom Convoy truckers in February 2022 in which he supported their protests against repressive lockdown, vaccine, and other mandates related to the Wuhan coronavirus pandemic.“

He’s being imprisoned for a speech he gave where he supported protests? My goodness, what is happening everywhere? Worldwide we’re seeing the liberal war mongerers openly promote violence through their speeches and through their support of Palestine but supporting the protest against government mandates and lockdowns is a bridge too far? GMAFB…..

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Isn't he the "Pastor" that had all the charges dropped a month ago?

Anyways, I think he is a good shyte!

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Canada ='s Ruined Nation.

Oxford Dictionary: Ruined

adjective: (of a building or place) reduced to a state of decay, collapse, or disintegration.

Last edited by KillerBee; 10/14/23.

KB

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
It is disturbing to see the government go after this pastor and others (Lich / Barber) yet continue to give get out of jail free cards to serious criminals. In the last 7 years the priorities of the legal system have been deliberately manipulated to give us this outcome.

Hugh
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wish I could be a smartass and bust some Canuk chops.

With all the dirt on my front porch, there is nothing to say.

I knew the ship was almost gone, and possibly not salvageable,
when we were banned from church services. With police enforcing
those bans.

And NOBODY recognizing what was happening or the danger in it.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I could be wrong but.....I don't think Art was on the radar for anything other than being a shyte disturber. I was under the impression it was his influence on the Coutts thingy, there is still 3 gentlemen sitting in the joint awaiting a fair and speedy trial, nobody says FA about that.

There is alot of things people should stick together on and stand up too, but they don't, this, in my view is more disturbing than the actions of a lispy government. Every action has a reaction.....if there isn't a favorable reaction, then you/we lose.

That is what the freedom convoy was about in its entirety eg: who donated and stood up, and who hid under their bed?

IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (160user, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 01Foreman400, 1234, 64 invisible), 2,443 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,475
Posts18,489,932
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.