Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A lot Pards here don’t really hunt, shoot or do anything outdoors. Seems like a lot of Pards are doing lame ass [bleep]. Like oh Pard my kid is into golf or some other sport they are chitty at it. Pard be I been traveling with them watching how chitty they are pards. Yeah I know they won’t get a scholarship and will end up at the city swimming pool as a grounds keeper. Then those Pards come here all grouchy cause they see the guys actually doing something outdoors and just become real chitty grump pards.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

At least you’re good at something

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

At least you’re good at something

Pard so you’re saying you are good at sucking dick Pard? Pard in some circles they would call you a retard Pard. But I will refrain from calling you a retard Pard. We will just say you are a slow in the head Pard.

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
A lot Pards here don’t really hunt, shoot or do anything outdoors. Seems like a lot of Pards are doing lame ass [bleep]. Like oh Pard my kid is into golf or some other sport they are chitty at it. Pard be I been traveling with them watching how chitty they are pards. Yeah I know they won’t get a scholarship and will end up at the city swimming pool as a grounds keeper. Then those Pards come here all grouchy cause they see the guys actually doing something outdoors and just become real chitty grump pards.

Pard,

they might be tired from working at the dump with no thumbs and grumpy about losing their wife?

A true pard would cut them some slack.

p/s we headed to Dennehotso for the eclipse, but forgot about Daylight Savins Time, saw almost all of it at Middle Mesa, so it worked out.

your Pard,

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by 79S

Pard,

they might be tired from working at the dump with no thumbs and grumpy about losing their wife?

p/s we headed to Dennehotso for the eclipse, but forgot about Daylight Savins Time, saw almost all of it at Middle Mesa, so it worked out.

your Pard,

Sycamore

Pard if you are Navajo you know that’s a big no no. My wife told me all about it.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by 79S

Pard,

your Pard,

Sycamore

Pard if you are Navajo you know that’s a big no no. My wife told me all about it.

She is right. Smart woman.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
You have a point.

Two in fact...
And you know what two points give you?

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
You have a point.

Two in fact...

A Pardy line?

When I die I hope I don't start voting democrat.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bearcat74
You have a point.

Two in fact...

A Pardy line?

A sight picture.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
79S,
I suppose as winter comes on..... you will have more time to post more drivel !

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
If sycamore is on your team then you guys are now just a bunch of fhags.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bearcat74
You have a point.

Two in fact...

A Pardy line?

LMAO

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Pretty good presentation of the overall "fire attitude:"there is only one way, my way, to think or act".

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by cisco1
79S,
I suppose as winter comes on..... you will have more time to post more drivel !

Pard, not drivel just facts pards.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Ya, pretty much just a bunch of fatass old f ucks that run their mouths. Typical boomers

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
4 out of 5 Americans live in urban areas, especially back east. And that's what you get, golf, the pro sports, barbecue lunches in a stadium parking lot, lattes, 4 bars on the cellphone, paper pushers, office workers, factory workers, going to the mall, it's a way of life, with hardly any time or gas money to get away from the teeming cities to do outdoor stuff. Not a put down in any way, just a statistical observation.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
I will admit I don't hunt as much as I used to, chasing fish on land and in the sea has been my new passion

You've got to hand it to a blind prostitute
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

Cool. A thread about SupFoo.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Proud NRA Life Member
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
pard, what interests do your kids and their pards have?

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (1minute, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 62 invisible), 2,440 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,555
Posts18,491,722
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.