Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by DJT
"The vaccine is one of the greatest achievements of mankind," Trump told conservative commentator Candace Owens in an interview on Wednesday. While Trump has expressed opposition to vaccine mandates, he has long taken credit for the vaccines developed on his watch.

"I came up with a vaccine, with three vaccines all are very, very good," he said in the interview, referring to the Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson shots.

^^^This little bitch will listen to anybody in power.^^^

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
I got this years flu and re-upped on tetanus.

I’ve had four Pfizer Covid RNA shots, still have a pulse at this writing, but gonna pass on any more.

LOL

Fugkin' moron.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by DJT
"The vaccine is one of the greatest achievements of mankind," Trump told conservative commentator Candace Owens in an interview on Wednesday. While Trump has expressed opposition to vaccine mandates, he has long taken credit for the vaccines developed on his watch.

"I came up with a vaccine, with three vaccines all are very, very good," he said in the interview, referring to the Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson shots.

Then your boy Biden took the freedom away from people on making the choice to get it. To the point Biden administration told federal workers if they didn’t get it they were going to be fired. Sycamore tries to say trump started it. Sycamore gets his news from the Navajo times.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I work for a company everyone has heard of and has bought something made by them over the years ,this company at one time made everything . Biden not only tried to force federal workers to get the jab.but with an EO he tried to make any company who had federal contracts to force their workers to get the jab .my company said get jab or lose your job per federal orders .A lot of workers said they would quit than take the jab .Fourtantlly the S.C said that was unconstitutional .as soon as S.C said that our company dropped it .i bring this up because people on here and other forums have said Biden did not try to take peoples jobs from them if they did not take the jab ...that is a lie i saw first hand

NRA Life Member
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rem shooter
I work for a company everyone has heard of and has bought something made by them over the years ,this company at one time made everything . Biden not only tried to force federal workers to get the jab.but with an EO he tried to make any company who had federal contracts to force their workers to get the jab .my company said get jab or lose your job per federal orders .A lot of workers said they would quit than take the jab .Fourtantlly the S.C said that was unconstitutional .as soon as S.C said that our company dropped it .i bring this up because people on here and other forums have said Biden did not try to take peoples jobs from them if they did not take the jab ...that is a lie i saw first hand

Pard, Exactly also people forget I did as well. If you employed 100 or more employees they had to get the Covid shot or you had to start firing people. DJT didn’t do that he was long gone when all this stuff went down. We are talking late 2021 by the time SC said these EO’s are unconstitutional. Sycamore and others are just doing a real chitty job at gas lighting.

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

IC B2

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ironbender
News story yesterday said only 3.6% have fallen for the con.

Maybe the jig is up.

Pard, I heard it was around 2% and phizer stock is tanking. Regardless people aren’t lining up to get it.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Chilieater and jag would suck Kelce's dick regardless.

LOL

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Remember couple months ago the MSM was trying to get Covid all ramped up again said the deadliest string yet was out and everyone was going to die. Here we are 2 month later, getting ready for Halloween and thanksgiving.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 79S
Remember couple months ago the MSM was trying to get Covid all ramped up again said the deadliest string yet was out and everyone was going to die. Here we are 2 month later, getting ready for Halloween and thanksgiving.

Remember all these idiots canceling Halloween and not letting MeeMaw or PawPaw come to Thanksgiving?

Fugking idiots.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by 79S

Remember all these idiots canceling Halloween and not letting MeeMaw or PawPaw come to Thanksgiving?

Fugking idiots.
Yup. f uck every last one of them

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
I like polka

Are you familiar with Gus Polinski, The Polka King of the Midwest, the Kenosha Kickers?

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
I like polka

Are you familiar with Gus Polinski, The Polka King of the Midwest, the Kenosha Kickers?

Yeah, we played checkers at Cracker Barrel by the wood burning fireplace.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by pyscodog
You condemn people that got a Covid shot but its OK to get meds made for livestock? Who's the stupid ones?
Ivermectin is not JUST for livestock.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by pyscodog
You condemn people that got a Covid shot but its OK to get meds made for livestock? Who's the stupid ones?

Doesn't know what Ivermectin is but wants to opine about Ivermectin.

LOL

Fugking idiot.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by rem shooter

Pard, Exactly also people forget I did as well. If you employed 100 or more employees they had to get the Covid shot or you had to start firing people. DJT didn’t do that he was long gone when all this stuff went down. We are talking late 2021 by the time SC said these EO’s are unconstitutional. Sycamore and others are just doing a real chitty job at gas lighting.

Schitbags be schitbags.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Chilieater and jag would suck Kelce's dick regardless.

LOL

Sycamore would lick it like a lollipop just to see if he could taste TayTay......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

Fugking idiots.

Pard sure do, we had over 80 kids stop by the house that year (2020) almost doubled from the year before. We had people here oh I’m not handing out no candy I’m going to die.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
So you use the things you approved of with Trump to try and tease others with?

More of a condemnation of your own character really.

you're making a lot of assumptions.

just quoting the man.

either the man believes, or he doesn't.

you make the call.

lot of cognitive dissonance running around.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Fool yourself.

It's not a good look but whatever.

I am MAGA.
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

228 members (300_savage, 16penny, 280shooter, 29aholic, 204guy, 2ndwind, 32 invisible), 2,331 guests, and 1,172 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,366
Posts18,488,245
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.