Page 14 of 16 1 2 12 13 14 15 16
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That's a lot of authentic frontier gibberish to say "no"

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

HR IC

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The High Power Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,turned you down for lunch...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I need to slam a 22 WMR Side Charging Rifle together and see WTF. Might go for Max HILARITY and slap the 30mm 3.5-10x Reupold #4 Kraut Lit Bitch on it,but I KNOW it'll Puke and cost me fur. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

You better steal some more pics,to vindicate even further,your Professional Victim Status. Hint.

Don't "forget" that Electronic Hurt Feeler Reports Get Filed Here. Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for Crying.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Though I reckon I should M4 it. Hint.

Will whistle it wearing thread protector and if it ain't too horrid(balance),I'll drive it as configured. Am thinking it's going to be too nose heavy,so might have to pull spout,toss it in lathe and chop/crown at 18". Hint..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
He would shoot a virtual match though, and virtually shoot animals at long range.

On paper, big numbers look BIG.

Ya!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
KenBitchAgain,

The numbers have been nice for a spell,though not as long as your Professional Victim Status...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Carved through a coupla more drawers,for Blingtitude. Hint.

Don't "forget" yet again,that you "can't read" this,due your HERALDED Imaginary Pretend Ignore,you Manic CLUELESS Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by KenMi
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Originally Posted by Big Stick
The BAR Safari hasn't ANYTHING "redeeming" in it's regards mechanically,especially in the chamberings cited. I is rather easy,to drop case capacity,ride a GOOD bullet and slap the 25-06 and 270 silly,with much in the way of reduced recoil. Hint.

Now as the .257" 90gr BK goes,it is a whopping pile of fhuqking schit and can't begin to muster a .400 BC. A Speedmire with 88's slaps THE fhuqk out of it,starting at the muzzle and wayyyyyy beyond the 600yd line. Hint.

You Amazingly CLUELESS Fhuqks are a HOOT! Hint.

Do any of y'all even understand what this creep ^^^ is even saying? Reading his ruminations is like trying to decipher gibberish from some character in the Star Wars bar scene.

First of all, Stick-shift, I didn't ask for nor do I give a fhuq about your opinion on the BAR. Actually, I don't really give a fhuq about your opinion on anything related to, well, anything. I don't know what ails ya, son, but it appears that you need some help. "Hint"

For you other gentlemen, thank you for your responses and discussion thus far. I appreciate you sharing your experiences with the 25-06 vs 270.
I do handload for everything I own and haven't purchased factory ammo in probably the last 15 years.

It's liar Larry, Johnny one note. His comprehension is small, and his experience even less, so he ad nauseum repeats the same gobelty goop pile of crap endlessly. It's all he knows. Hint.

He doesn't care what question was asked, or what the reasons were for such. Just runs his puberty level mouth and tries to look big.

Not far behind is the moderator of this site himself. Puts bribes and BS ahead of decency, and a site that could actually be something, if managed properly.

If it is a free for all, one troll like this destroys the whole thing.

Back to your orginal topic before once again, the train got derailed by a heaping pile of Big Schitt....

If you want a BAR, get one. If you want a 25-06, get one. If BS thinks it's wrong, it's all the more reason to get one. I'd trust my barber for gun advice over even thinking of getting it from that fraud clown.

If you have a problem with a "un-moderated" forum.. You could always at anytime just STAY THE FUGH OFF.

grins

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Nose heavy? No. Knows nothing heavy…

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by johnn
The BAR Safari hasn't ANYTHING "redeeming" in it's regards mechanically,especially in the chamberings cited. I is rather easy,to drop case capacity,ride a GOOD bullet and slap the 25-06 and 270 silly,with much in the way of reduced recoil. Hint.

Now as the .257" 90gr BK goes,it is a whopping pile of fhuqking schit and can't begin to muster a .400 BC. A Speedmire with 88's slaps THE fhuqk out of it,starting at the muzzle and wayyyyyy beyond the 600yd line. Hint.

Do any of y'all even understand what this creep ^^^ is even saying? Reading his ruminations is like trying to decipher gibberish from some character in the Star Wars bar scene.

First of all, Stick-shift, I didn't ask for nor do I give a fhuq about your opinion on the BAR. Actually, I don't really give a fhuq about your opinion on anything related to, well, anything. I don't know what ails ya, son, but it appears that you need some help. "Hint"

For you other gentlemen, thank you for your responses and discussion thus far. I appreciate you sharing your experiences with the 25-06 vs 270.
I do handload for everything I own and haven't purchased factory ammo in probably the last 15 years.

It's liar Larry, Johnny one note. His comprehension is small, and his experience even less, so he ad nauseum repeats the same gobelty goop pile of crap endlessly. It's all he knows. Hint.

He doesn't care what question was asked, or what the reasons were for such. Just runs his puberty level mouth and tries to look big.

Not far behind is the moderator of this site himself. Puts bribes and BS ahead of decency, and a site that could actually be something, if managed properly.

Back to your orginal topic before once again, the train got derailed by a heaping pile of Big Schitt....

If you want a BAR, get one. If you want a 25-06, get one. If BS thinks it's wrong, it's all the more reason to get one. I'd trust my barber for gun advice over even thinking of getting it from that fraud clown.

If you have a problem with a "un-moderated" forum.. You could always at anytime just STAY THE FUGH OFF.

grins

Stay off a forum because of ONE professional azzhole? Not a chance. My skin is thicker than that.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
If you put someone on "ignore" it is like firing an annoying employee, they're gone and you not longer have to see or hear them. Problem solved.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
TriggeredMostest,

Your VERY Tender Feelers are fhuqking HILARIOUS,you Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Might I suggest (3) Midol and 1000cc's of Vagisil,in your usual location(s),while you repeatedly Meltdown. Hint.

Hmmmmmm...I'm thinking I'm there,as far as the Lower goes and am torn now on stocks. I'm thinking I'm outta RSS's,but will have to look. Hint.

Just kidding! Hint.

The THIN Skin Handbook was penned by a High Powered Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit and Titled: "Imaginary Pretend Ignore". HINT.

You Crying CLUELESS Kchunts are a fhuqking HOOT! Don't "forget" that you "can't read" this. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
If you put someone on "ignore" it is like firing an annoying employee, they're gone and you not longer have to see or hear them. Problem solved.
For the most part, but then you get to see them hilariously continue to lash out when someone else quotes them.

Last edited by Triggernosis; 11/01/23.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
TriggeredMostest,

Your VERY Tender Feelers are fhuqking HILARIOUS,you Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The only way to make your Raging Estrogen Torrents,Drooling Fhuqking CLUELESSNESS and the FACT that you are a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit to boot "better",is to "explain" it. Hint. LAUGHING!

Metalwork is better than expected. Schit be square and TIGHT,in OEM issued guise,which is fhuqking refreshing. Hint.

Loudener heft,was fhuqking plenty. Hint.

Pardon wares that exist,as you GoogleFu and Pretend outloud. HINT.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Do they rattle at all? The RSS?
I see Wilson has them on sale.

Igitur quΔ« dΔ“sΔ«derat pācem, prΓ¦paret bellum
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Only IF you want them to. I do not and none of mine do,which encompasses a goodly sized Herd. Hint.............

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Thanks.

Igitur quΔ« dΔ“sΔ«derat pācem, prΓ¦paret bellum
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by johnn

grins

Stay off a forum because of ONE professional azzhole? Not a chance. My skin is thicker than that.

You need a 6 ARC

Low recoil, semi auto
If you can't take the heat, stay off the fire

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Gotsta' say,I am pleasantly IMPRESSED,with the BCA S/S Side Chargin' 22 Mag. Fhuqker shoots inside an inch easily,even with the Goat Fhuqk Reupold and it's Kraut #4 Lit Bitch. Hint.

Nice to have moves. Hint.

EVERYBODY who shoots this fhuqking thing,will assuredly order at least (1). Hint.

Just sayin'..................

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I think Stick is funny as hell. I don't care about his pixels but his prose is entertaining.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
I think Stick is funny as hell. I don't care about his pixels but his prose is entertaining.

Well, it WAS entertaining.., the first billion times you read it. But he really needs some new material. You can pretty much predict what he will say....it's the same stuff, again and again.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Liar Larry one note.

Blah, blah, blah, copy and paste those that shoot far more than he does, blah, blah, blah, add in a 20 year old pic with an updated chicken scratch note, blah, blah, blah, my schitt smells but it smells great, blah, blah, blah, pass out till the next response is needed on the clickety clack.

Ignore hides all the manure but you still smell what he is saying, cause it never changes.

Lol

Laffin

Ya!

Page 14 of 16 1 2 12 13 14 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (160user, 1234, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 17Hunter, 163bc, 74 invisible), 2,072 guests, and 1,141 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,829
Posts18,496,617
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.