Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Originally Posted by Big Stick
The BAR Safari hasn't ANYTHING "redeeming" in it's regards mechanically,especially in the chamberings cited. I is rather easy,to drop case capacity,ride a GOOD bullet and slap the 25-06 and 270 silly,with much in the way of reduced recoil. Hint.

Now as the .257" 90gr BK goes,it is a whopping pile of fhuqking schit and can't begin to muster a .400 BC. A Speedmire with 88's slaps THE fhuqk out of it,starting at the muzzle and wayyyyyy beyond the 600yd line. Hint.

You Amazingly CLUELESS Fhuqks are a HOOT! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Do any of y'all even understand what this creep ^^^ is even saying? Reading his ruminations is like trying to decipher gibberish from some character in the Star Wars bar scene.

First of all, Stick-shift, I didn't ask for nor do I give a fhuq about your opinion on the BAR. Actually, I don't really give a fhuq about your opinion on anything related to, well, anything. I don't know what ails ya, son, but it appears that you need some help. "Hint"

For you other gentlemen, thank you for your responses and discussion thus far. I appreciate you sharing your experiences with the 25-06 vs 270.
I do handload for everything I own and haven't purchased factory ammo in probably the last 15 years.

Sweetheart,

You STARTED the fhuqking thread,by asking questions,you Amazingly STUPID Fhuqk. If only obviously,you sure as fhuqk aren't equipped to give "answers". Hint.

I don't state opinions,I simply mused Facts. Pardon Physics upsetting you so and perhaps yell at your calculator,to satiate your Drooling Brokedicktitude(won't work). If you keep flapping your Fairy Wings in said fashion,you are liable to take flight. Perhaps consider holding your breath,in order to add even more HISSY to your fit?!? Hint.

Be SURE to cite any/all words that are "too big" or "too Technical" for you and I'll happily pull spark plugs,until your "means","abilities" and "comprehension" gain traction. Until then,you might want to consider (3) Midol and 1000cc's of Vagisil,in your usual location(s). Hint.

As an aside,I shoot 25-284's,25-06's,25-06AI and of course 270 Win's. Pardon my being afforded the luxuries of not being forced to guess,as you stomp your itty-bitty feet and plead your Professional Victim Status...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

You'd do well to simply shut the fhuqk up,take notes and apply same. Not that I don't LOVE to see/hear Melting Snowflakes and your High Pitched Nasal Whine,sure is fhuqking soothing. HINT.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Whenever we see such a long diatribe from you we all know we have touched a nerve. Sorry, girl.
And I'm confident that you know less about physics than myself, me holding a Master's degree in Physical and Mathematical Sciences from North Carolina State University. I'm guessing you maybe graduated from high school, but i wouldn't put any money on it. You're a pitiful little fellow.

Does NC State offer refunds?

He lives in Alaska if you want to kiss his ass in person, and indulge your manlust.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I’ve only been here for a short while. What a terrible store front this guy portrays.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by KenMi
The BAR Safari hasn't ANYTHING "redeeming" in it's regards mechanically,especially in the chamberings cited. I is rather easy,to drop case capacity,ride a GOOD bullet and slap the 25-06 and 270 silly,with much in the way of reduced recoil. Hint.

Now as the .257" 90gr BK goes,it is a whopping pile of fhuqking schit and can't begin to muster a .400 BC. A Speedmire with 88's slaps THE fhuqk out of it,starting at the muzzle and wayyyyyy beyond the 600yd line. Hint.

Do any of y'all even understand what this creep ^^^ is even saying? Reading his ruminations is like trying to decipher gibberish from some character in the Star Wars bar scene.

First of all, Stick-shift, I didn't ask for nor do I give a fhuq about your opinion on the BAR. Actually, I don't really give a fhuq about your opinion on anything related to, well, anything. I don't know what ails ya, son, but it appears that you need some help. "Hint"

For you other gentlemen, thank you for your responses and discussion thus far. I appreciate you sharing your experiences with the 25-06 vs 270.
I do handload for everything I own and haven't purchased factory ammo in probably the last 15 years.

Sweetheart,

You STARTED the fhuqking thread,by asking questions,you Amazingly STUPID Fhuqk. If only obviously,you sure as fhuqk aren't equipped to give "answers". Hint.

I don't state opinions,I simply mused Facts. Pardon Physics upsetting you so and perhaps yell at your calculator,to satiate your Drooling Brokedicktitude(won't work). If you keep flapping your Fairy Wings in said fashion,you are liable to take flight. Perhaps consider holding your breath,in order to add even more HISSY to your fit?!? Hint.

Be SURE to cite any/all words that are "too big" or "too Technical" for you and I'll happily pull spark plugs,until your "means","abilities" and "comprehension" gain traction. Until then,you might want to consider (3) Midol and 1000cc's of Vagisil,in your usual location(s). Hint.

As an aside,I shoot 25-284's,25-06's,25-06AI and of course 270 Win's. Pardon my being afforded the luxuries of not being forced to guess,as you stomp your itty-bitty feet and plead your Professional Victim Status...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

You'd do well to simply shut the fhuqk up,take notes and apply same. Not that I don't LOVE to see/hear Melting Snowflakes and your High Pitched Nasal Whine,sure is fhuqking soothing. HINT.

Whenever we see such a long diatribe from you we all know we have touched a nerve. Sorry, girl.
And I'm confident that you know less about physics than myself, me holding a Master's degree in Physical and Mathematical Sciences from North Carolina State University. I'm guessing you maybe graduated from high school, but i wouldn't put any money on it. You're a pitiful little fellow.

He lives in Alaska if you want to kiss his ass in person, and indulge your manlust.

Show everyone on the doll where the words on a screen hurt you

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Losers tend to multiply.

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by RemingtonPeters
Losers tend to multiply.
Hey Sock Puppet,

Show us on the doll where words on a screen hurt you.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Verbal diarrhea. You come up with that line yourself?

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

Sweetheart,

Nope. And neither does the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, where I started my journey in higher education. Where did YOU go to school? University of Phoenix, I'm betting.

Last edited by Triggernosis; 10/29/23.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

Sweetheart,

Nope. And neither does the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, where I started my journey in higher education. Where did YOU go to school? University of Phoenix, I'm betting.

I graduated the eighth grade in Metro Nashville same as the whole family.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
OP - what did you decide to get?

IC B3

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Losers tend to multiply.
Hey Sock Puppet,

johnny one note like the other loser. Simple minds. have fun in the ignore abyss

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
280 rem.
My 10 year old shoots one with full power loads no problem.
A 280 with 160s is gnarly. Speed and power with 140s. 25-06 is very cool, grab one if you like, but with an 06 case, go 280 rem. If you are persuaded into a creed, and there's nothing wrong with it, it will not even begin to keep up with a 280 rem. BC is there if that's your thing and the powder capacity is half again more. No way a creeder can do what a 280 can do. It's like an 06 vs a 300 win mag. Common sense. If your a guy that's all worried about ammo and don't reload, get a 270. A 130 grain bullet at 3100 is 7 mag stuff. Whatever you kill won't care about BC and bore diameter, because it's dead.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Losers tend to multiply.
Hey Sock Puppet,

johnny one note like the other loser. Simple minds. have fun in the ignore abyss
Off to ignore you go!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Cryote,

Your ballistics "understanding" is fhuqking HILARIOUS. Hint.

Cite some specific projectiles and better yet dangle pictures of same. It WILL be funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Especially the 270/130gr "7mm Mag" Delusions. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...........

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by clockwork_7mm
No decision yet, sir. My original post was just made yesterday. I've got plenty of rifles set up to go already, so I'm going to research some more before making a decision.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Coyote10
280 rem.
A 280 with 160s is gnarly. Speed and power with 140s. 25-06 is very cool, grab one if you like, but with an 06 case, go 280 rem. If you are persuaded into a creed, and there's nothing wrong with it, it will not even begin to keep up with a 280 rem. BC is there if that's your thing and the powder capacity is half again more. No way a creeder can do what a 280 can do. It's like an 06 vs a 300 win mag. Common sense. If your a guy that's all worried about ammo and don't reload, get a 270. A 130 grain bullet at 3100 is 7 mag stuff. Whatever you kill won't care about BC and bore diameter, because it's dead.
Sir, the BAR Safari is not offered in 280 Rem - see one of my earlier posts that lists the chamberings.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
She decided to get Emotional and there was no stopping it...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Same old Window Licking Drooler Bullschit,in that when all is said and done,there will have been a fhuqk of a LOT more said than done. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Coyote10
280 rem.
Sir, the BAR Safari is not offered in 280 Rem - see one of my earlier posts that lists the chamberings.

Sorry about that, didn't see the rifle specifications. 270 win all day. That 25 is cool, but with a 270 you have a 25-06 and bigger gun to. You can launch 100s at coyotes beyond 25 velocities and 150s at elk and larger game.

Stick, I get it. You like BC, and i totally agree that bullets matter way more than headstamps laughing. That's fun too. I don't hate that stuff either. I got a 280 that with throw 160s at 2800 easy. That just shatters a creedmore in every category. Got a 270 that scorches 130s at 3100. Heck my 6.5x284 and 143s is doing 2930. I like that the creed will use less powder and achieve great things, but in an everyday game getter and I'm not dialing, give me speed.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by clockwork_7mm
No decision yet, sir. My original post was just made yesterday. I've got plenty of rifles set up to go already, so I'm going to research some more before making a decision.
Ah, 10-4. For whatever reason I'd imagined you had a line on both and were down to the final decision.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

It's liar Larry, Johnny one note. His comprehension is small, and his experience even less, so he ad nauseum repeats the same gobelty goop pile of crap endlessly. It's all he knows. Hint.

He doesn't care what question was asked, or what the reasons were for such. Just runs his puberty level mouth and tries to look big.

Not far behind is the moderator of this site himself. Puts bribes and BS ahead of decency, and a site that could actually be something, if managed properly.

If it is a free for all, one troll like this destroys the whole thing.

Back to your orginal topic before once again, the train got derailed by a heaping pile of Big Schitt....

If you want a BAR, get one. If you want a 25-06, get one. If BS thinks it's wrong, it's all the more reason to get one. I'd trust my barber for gun advice over even thinking of getting it from that fraud clown.
Where did you come up with this drivel? What makes you think the site is defective? Bribes and decency?

You do realize you are on his site lying and trashing him?

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Page 3 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (1OntarioJim, 10gaugeman, 257man, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 62 invisible), 2,130 guests, and 1,263 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,775
Posts18,495,765
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.