Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Never been a fan of basketball.

FJB & FJT
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Catfish, ass hat, god damn fugkers!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by deflave
Bears appear to be getting back to normal.

Yep. “Normal” for Da Bears is LOSING. 😂😂😂

I find it humorous for a guy(you) that’s always telling the OP (alwaysoutdoors) that you are living rent free in his head. You post to his thread he started.
#OWNED

LMAO !

You two gals sure are a sensitive bunch. 😂
Maybe a Hurt Feelers Form would help you two Internet Karen’s feel a bit better. 😂😂😂

I simply made a comment on a Campfire football thread :

Originally Posted by Chlinstructor
Yep. “Normal” for Da Bears is LOSING. 😂😂😂”

Didn’t know that I needed to look back to see who the “OP” is on a Campfire Thread, and consider their “hurt feelers” before I add a comment. 🤪
Didn’t see that anywhere under “Campfire Rules” 🤪
If you two gals are going to be that sensitive, maybe Rick Bin can make y’all a Private Forum for Campfire Karen’s.😜
I’ll continue to post on any fuggin Campfire Thread I see fit too. Don’t give a flying Fugg who the OP is.
That’s how the Campfire works, girls

The difference between me and you two Karen’s, is my post didn’t mention AlwaysInDoors, DumbNugget, or even Flave. Period.

Yet here comes DumbNugget and AlwaysInDoors rushing in with personal insults, in a race to give ole Flave a ReachaRound.
You two gals don’t wanna be insulted, don’t insult me first. Neither of you two clowns can make a comment on a post of mine without throwing in a personal insult.
Everyone here knows that for a fact.
The Canpfire’s Ankle Biter Twin Club. 😂

If ya can’t handle the heat, maybe it’s time to stay out of the Fire 🔥. And maybe not spend all day on the Campfire stalking another man.🤪 I bet if ole Rick Bin added up all the time you two whiners spent logged on the Fire, y’all would be in the top 3 bandwidth wasters.

And as far as living “Rent Free”, you two gals proved my point as per usual. Y’all win the Internet today 😜
Carry on Whiners ! 😂😂😂

Last edited by chlinstructor; 10/30/23.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

I find it humorous for a guy(you) that’s always telling the OP (alwaysoutdoors) that you are living rent free in his head. You post to his thread he started.
#OWNED

LMAO !

Maybe a Hurt Feelers Form would help you two Internet Karen’s feel a bit better. 😂😂😂

Didn’t know that I needed to look back to see who the “OP” is on a Campfire Thread, and consider their “hurt feelers” before I add a comment. 🤪
If you two gals are going to be that sensitive, maybe Rick Bin can make y’all a Private Forum for Campfire Karen’s.😜
I’ll continue to post on any fuggin Campfire Thread I see fit too. Don’t give a flying Fugg who the OP is.

The difference between me and you two Karen’s, is my post didn’t mention AlwaysInDoors, DumbNugget, or even Flave. Period.

Yet here comes DumbNugget and AlwaysInDoors rushing in with personal insults, in a race to give ole Flave a ReachaRound.
You two gals don’t wanna be insulted, don’t insult me first. Neither of you two clowns can make a comment on a post of mine without throwing in a personal insult.

If ya can’t handle the heat, maybe it’s time to stay out of the Fire 🔥. And maybe not spend all day on the Campfire stalking another man.🤪 I bet if ole Rick Bin added up all the time you two whiners spent logged on the Fire, y’all would be in the top 3 bandwidth wasters.

And as far as living “Rent Free”, you two gals proved my point as per usual. Y’all win the Internet today 😜
Carry on Whiners ! 😂😂😂

Yep you got us on the ropes. Mr. living in your head rent free. Go look at your initial post Mr. Living in your head rent free. You quoted deflave.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

#OWNED

LMAO !

Carry on Whiners ! 😂😂😂

Yep you got us on the ropes. Mr. living in your head rent free. Go look at your initial post Mr. Living in your head rent free. You quoted deflave.

Yep. Sure did. That’s the way it “works” Mr Karen.

Did you see me insult him anywhere in that quote ???

Or mention AlwaysInDoors ? Or you ? Or anyone but Da Bears ?

Like I said, you couldn’t resist. 🤪 Rent Free ! 😂😂😂

Ole Nugget cruising the Fire stalking me! 😂

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
Yeah. Rent free Boomer

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The Dolphins won again. Now 6-2 and on top of their division. Top QB in NFL. Top receiver. 2 RB's in Top 10-15 in NFL. Exciting offense, protecting the quarterback, pretty decent running game, and playing pretty good defense.

Go Phins.

Flame suit is ON. LOL.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by local_dirt
The Dolphins won again. Now 6-2 and on top of their division. Top QB in NFL. Top receiver. 2 RB's in Top 10-15 in NFL. Exciting offense, protecting the quarterback, pretty decent running game, and playing pretty good defense.

Go Phins.

Flame suit is ON. LOL.

Yep.
Dumbest move the Chiefs made was letting Tyreek Hill go to the Dolphins. 🤪

Dolphins are for Real this year. Several dumbasses last year said Tua would never “survive the season” and wasn’t a NFL type QB. 🤪

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yeah. Rent free Boomer

LMAO ! And just like that, Stalker # 2 shows his ass. 😂

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Go Phins.

Flame suit is ON. LOL.

Yep.
Dumbest move the Chiefs made was letting Tyreek Hill go to the Dolphins. 🤪

Dolphins are for Real this year. Several dumbasses last year said Tua would never “survive the season” and was tan NFL type QB. 🤪

Tyreek Hill has some serious wheels and Tua seems to be able to find him in tight situations. Got to give kudos to the offensive line, too.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
Yeah. Rent free Boomer

LMAO ! And just like that, Stalker # 2 shows his ass. 😂
Owned

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

#OWNED

LMAO !

Carry on Whiners ! 😂😂😂

Yep. Sure did. That’s the way it “works” Mr Karen.

Did you see me insult him anywhere in that quote ???

Or mention AlwaysInDoors ? Or you ? Or anyone but Da Bears ?

Like I said, you couldn’t resist. 🤪 Rent Free ! 😂😂😂

Ole Nugget cruising the Fire stalking me! 😂

Don’t stop mr living in peoples heads rent free.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
O
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
O
Bears seem to be returning to their usual ways.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Whelenman
I love it when MaHomesboy looses!!!!!!

5 or so turnovers from a 6/1 team with the best QB in the NFL to a struggling Bronchos jewby 2/5 or so family member and folks can't Connect the fughking Dots to the Family? SOB, YGBSM. TFF. Unreal. Does the franchise have to get a chalkboard and spell it out?

The Khazarian Mafia made a killing today on this WWF Event and it couldn't be more apparent. whistle

Believe me, MaHomesboy didn't lose schiett, and in fact, he made money on it.

If I ever start a conspiracy, do you have an extra tin foil hat I can borrow?

A 380 in my pocket is better than a 45 in my truck!

Violence may not be the best option... but it's still an option.

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." General James Mad Dog Mattis
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 79S

#OWNED

LMAO !

Carry on Whiners ! 😂😂😂

Quite the diatribe.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

107 members (10Glocks, 35, 300_savage, 14idaho, 405winash, 9 invisible), 941 guests, and 914 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,845
Posts18,517,411
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.