-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 16 1 2 14 15 16
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm pretty sure a low BC bullet outta that would just bounce off.

Looks nice though!!!

HR IC

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by johnn
Originally Posted by KenMi
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Originally Posted by Big Stick
The BAR Safari hasn't ANYTHING "redeeming" in it's regards mechanically,especially in the chamberings cited. I is rather easy,to drop case capacity,ride a GOOD bullet and slap the 25-06 and 270 silly,with much in the way of reduced recoil. Hint.

Now as the .257" 90gr BK goes,it is a whopping pile of fhuqking schit and can't begin to muster a .400 BC. A Speedmire with 88's slaps THE fhuqk out of it,starting at the muzzle and wayyyyyy beyond the 600yd line. Hint.

You Amazingly CLUELESS Fhuqks are a HOOT! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Do any of y'all even understand what this creep ^^^ is even saying? Reading his ruminations is like trying to decipher gibberish from some character in the Star Wars bar scene.

First of all, Stick-shift, I didn't ask for nor do I give a fhuq about your opinion on the BAR. Actually, I don't really give a fhuq about your opinion on anything related to, well, anything. I don't know what ails ya, son, but it appears that you need some help. "Hint"

For you other gentlemen, thank you for your responses and discussion thus far. I appreciate you sharing your experiences with the 25-06 vs 270.
I do handload for everything I own and haven't purchased factory ammo in probably the last 15 years.

It's liar Larry, Johnny one note. His comprehension is small, and his experience even less, so he ad nauseum repeats the same gobelty goop pile of crap endlessly. It's all he knows. Hint.

He doesn't care what question was asked, or what the reasons were for such. Just runs his puberty level mouth and tries to look big.

Not far behind is the moderator of this site himself. Puts bribes and BS ahead of decency, and a site that could actually be something, if managed properly.

If it is a free for all, one troll like this destroys the whole thing.

Back to your orginal topic before once again, the train got derailed by a heaping pile of Big Schitt....

If you want a BAR, get one. If you want a 25-06, get one. If BS thinks it's wrong, it's all the more reason to get one. I'd trust my barber for gun advice over even thinking of getting it from that fraud clown.

If you have a problem with a "un-moderated" forum.. You could always at anytime just STAY THE FUGH OFF.

grins

Many have. Works out great for sponsors and advertising. Lol.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The BAR Safari hasn't ANYTHING "redeeming" in it's regards mechanically,especially in the chamberings cited. I is rather easy,to drop case capacity,ride a GOOD bullet and slap the 25-06 and 270 silly,with much in the way of reduced recoil. Hint.

Now as the .257" 90gr BK goes,it is a whopping pile of fhuqking schit and can't begin to muster a .400 BC. A Speedmire with 88's slaps THE fhuqk out of it,starting at the muzzle and wayyyyyy beyond the 600yd line. Hint.

Do any of y'all even understand what this creep ^^^ is even saying? Reading his ruminations is like trying to decipher gibberish from some character in the Star Wars bar scene.

First of all, Stick-shift, I didn't ask for nor do I give a fhuq about your opinion on the BAR. Actually, I don't really give a fhuq about your opinion on anything related to, well, anything. I don't know what ails ya, son, but it appears that you need some help. "Hint"

For you other gentlemen, thank you for your responses and discussion thus far. I appreciate you sharing your experiences with the 25-06 vs 270.
I do handload for everything I own and haven't purchased factory ammo in probably the last 15 years.

It's liar Larry, Johnny one note. His comprehension is small, and his experience even less, so he ad nauseum repeats the same gobelty goop pile of crap endlessly. It's all he knows. Hint.

He doesn't care what question was asked, or what the reasons were for such. Just runs his puberty level mouth and tries to look big.

Not far behind is the moderator of this site himself. Puts bribes and BS ahead of decency, and a site that could actually be something, if managed properly.

Back to your orginal topic before once again, the train got derailed by a heaping pile of Big Schitt....

If you want a BAR, get one. If you want a 25-06, get one. If BS thinks it's wrong, it's all the more reason to get one. I'd trust my barber for gun advice over even thinking of getting it from that fraud clown.

If you have a problem with a "un-moderated" forum.. You could always at anytime just STAY THE FUGH OFF.

grins

HAHA, if you want a forum that plays nice, nice you should take up knitting, you and a few others can makes socks and shawl's for each other.

You stoopid fughers buy into every time, over and over, its quite laughable...

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ladies,

If only in fairness,Electronic Hurt Feeler Reports Go Here,as you quantify your Professional Victim Status...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Carved a bit of Mail open today. My MK4 TMR FFP Spotter is returned,from it's THIRD trip to The Reupold Repair Factory. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

I could almost stand the 30mm 3.5-10x Reupold 50mm Teutonic #4 Lit Bitch for 24hrs,on the 22 WMR Krunchenticker. ALMOST. Had recently peeled open another Illuminatti and they CRUSH all things Reupold,so it hopped aboard. Hint.

The boys called and the new rifle splashed down. I reckon it's not a Mossberg. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Need to dress said rifle out and poke a sunshade back on the Triple Repaired MK4 FFP TMR Spotter. Hint.

Am thinking there's yet another Swiffer 1-6x HD MQ Lit Bitch lurking,in a parcel that'd been caught up in the Big Machine. I'll peel it open,here in a bit. Hint.

Torn on what to poke aboard the newest 7-08. A pard ran me down on way to PO and I figured he had a Big Buck in the back,but had forgotten I spotted him a Gen2 BTR 2-12x FFL Mil/Mil Lit Bitch and apparently his came in a coupla days ago. The other I had loaned out,is on order and he caught the latest CLNY Sale. Win/win for everybody. Hint.

You Whining Brokedick CLUELESS Kchunts are a fhuqking HOOT! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Originally Posted by Fotis
I feel you

Using my Win 1886 45-90 with 300 gr TSX at 2300 FPS via RL 10

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

That’s almost to nice to take out.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by viking
Originally Posted by Fotis
I feel you

Using my Win 1886 45-90 with 300 gr TSX at 2300 FPS via RL 10

That’s almost to nice to take out.

Nah, is too pretty NOT to shoot.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K

grins

HAHA, if you want a forum that plays nice, nice you should take up knitting, you and a few others can makes socks and shawl's for each other.

Not as laughable as the dumb schitts that actually fell for his act, and think he has one shred of credibility. Hint.

You've been taken by a blowhard, blowfart. HAHAHA.

Ya!

A true benefit to the forum. Lol.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

grins

There's a difference in a forum that caters to pansies and one with respectable gentlemen and ladies on it. The outbursts of condescending bull$hit, babble, and attempted put-downs is simply uncivilized and uncalled for.
I spent time in the Army and have thick enough skin to take anything any of you wannabe punks and pretend bada$$es can dish out. It's just uncalled for and represents the lack of self-worth you possess. So, keep on embarrassing yourself with your babble.

Last edited by Triggernosis; 11/02/23.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Schtick is the best entertainment on the Fire and you dumb FUGHS get sucked in every time, over and over, he dishes it out and you "gals" lap it up and keep coming back for more....

Let it be known, you do have choices:

You could start your own forum, one that you moderate and believe me it will be dead silence..
You could complain to Rick and see where that gets you, he no doubt eats this schit up, its like facebook, enrage to engage....
You could go somewhere else to wine and dine.... and take abuse
You could just not reply, but, but you just cant hep yer dumb selves.. and you look like the idiots he claims you too be... funny shcit, indeed.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
TriggeredMostest,

Rest fhuqking ASSURED,nobody can put you down better than you can,by doing your BEST...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You are simply a Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqking and a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit and in no particular order. You Professional Victims are fhuqking HILARIOUS! Hint.

Keep extolling your "thick skin",you Melting Fhuqking Snowflake. HINT.

The 1-6x HD MQ is one of my Favoritest. Google as you MUST and nod that pencil neck,like you "understand",while trying to straighten your crossed-eyes. Hint.

Don't forget that Electronic Hurt feeler Reports Go Here. Perhaps stomp your itty-bitty feet,to add even more HISSY to your Fit?!? HINT.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Schtick is the best entertainment on the Fire and you dumb FUGHS get sucked in every time, over and over, he dishes it out and you "gals" lap it up and keep coming back for more....

You could start your own forum, one that you moderate and believe me it will be dead silence..
You could complain to Rick and see where that gets you, he no doubt eats this schit up, its like facebook, enrage to engage....
You could just not reply, but, but you just cant hep yer dumb selves.. and you look like the idiots he claims you too be... funny shcit, indeed.
And you appear to be his young Padawan. You have a bright future ahead of you.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K

No need to start another forum. There are plenty of forums out there that rate much higher than this one. He got his ass sent packing within a matter of days from all of them. Hint.

Lol.

But, if the site wants to play ignorant and cater to the ignorant, so be it.
People that want credible information and intelligent discussion go elsewhere.

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Or you could block him

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Caplock
Or you could block him

You think blocking him will work? really, that just means more ridicule... we just have to suffer his jibberish

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Um, you can get the guy to copy-paste and put up dozens of pictures unrelated to the thread subject by just yanking his chain a little.

He's the one getting sucked in, and it's hilarious. The "I don't care" schtick rings hollow when you have gigs upon gigs of screenshots that you constantly copy-paste, not to mention posting the same tree cutting and 6x mil quad tossing videos over a hundred times each.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😁

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

No need to start another forum. There are plenty of forums out there that rate much higher than this one. He got his ass sent packing within a matter of days from all of them. Hint.

Lol.

But, if the site wants to play ignorant and cater to the ignorant, so be it.
People that want credible information and intelligent discussion go elsewhere.

Haha, apparently you are not one of the intelligent ones.... by your own admission.

Grins

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

And you appear to be his young Padawan. You have a bright future ahead of you.

You love and feed on the abuse he slathers on you

You simply can't help yourself.

Laughing

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by goalie

Um, you can get the guy to copy-paste and put up dozens of pictures unrelated to the thread subject by just yanking his chain a little.

He's the one getting sucked in, and it's hilarious. The "I don't care" schtick rings hollow when you have gigs upon gigs of screenshots that you constantly copy-paste, not to mention posting the same tree cutting and 6x mil quad tossing videos over a hundred times each.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😁

As i said, you just keep coming back for more.

Good entertainment you provide.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Tiny man needs minions to defend and support his miserable self.

Lol.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ladies,

Given the sheer volume of Estrogen,you are in a VERY good place to leverage your own Board and you can call it "Pussies & Professional Victims"...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

It would be a friendly place for you gals to extoll what you almost did,the wares you almost had and bad ideas in general. You'd be under protection and Facts would never have to enter the Arena. Stupidity and Brokedicktitude could flourish and you could bask in the SWEET "Satisfactions" of Imagination and Pretend! Hint.

Page 16 of 16 1 2 14 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (1minute, 222Sako, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 69 invisible), 2,408 guests, and 1,276 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,791
Posts18,496,152
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.