Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
A
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Scotus will hear the both the Cargile case on bump stocks and Vule Case on New York states persecution of the NRA.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Aren’t bump stocks how burns got kicked off ARForums? Got triggered and threaten to snipe members disagreeing over them being legal? Wizard Lying Liar ??!!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
A
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Aren’t bump stocks how burns got kicked off ARForums? Got triggered and threaten to snipe members disagreeing over them being legal? Wizard Lying Liar ??!!

Don't know about that, but all his predictions made here are dead wrong, including his prediction that SCOTUS would never take this case.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 11/03/23.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Good thing tater head don't sell compasses.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Any law regarding the 2nd is constitutionally illegal.

Fugg the feds

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Don't know about that, but all his predictions made here are dead wrong, including his prediction that SCOTUS would never take this case.

Cite the quotes, Lying Liar.

I told you SCOTUS would deny cert on all the cases that upheld the ban. And I was right. 100% right.

The Cargill case is the opposite and contrary to your dumb OP is an APA case the the Feds lost, not a 2nd Amendment. The Feds appealed the ruling from the 5th.

All the other bump stock cases where the Fed prevailed have been denied cert. 3 different Curcuits 6th, 10th, and DC all ruled against bumpstocks and SCOTUS has refused cert on those cases.

Truth be told I would love to see the ATF get slapped on APA/Chevron Deference but Roberts will be a hard no so if Gorsuch, Barrett, or Kavanaugh follow along we get a big loss because you dirt clod shooters dream of a faux full auto. Dumb fight.

Hoping SCOTUS agrees with the most right leaning Curcuit and snubbs 3 other Curcuits is possible but it's just such a dumb fight vs the cases SCOTUS GVRed on Mag limits, AWBs, and concealed carry.

I guess we can all agree we hope I am wrong but my crystal ball has a great track record and I am dialed in to stuff you guys will never see.

Good Luck fighting for your bump stocks.

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Scotus denied Cert last year on an interlocutory basis. Cargil's the first to reach SCOTUS after a final ruling. That's why it's being heard now vs. the other cases being heard last year.

Additionally, with the Loper, the fishing case, also challenging Chevron, this term's shaping up to be a real nightmare for agency over reach.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 11/03/23.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Scotus denied Cert last year on an interlocutory basis. Cargil's the first to reach SCOTUS after a final ruling. That's why it's being heard now vs. the other cases being heard last year.

Additionally, with the Loper, the fishing case, also challenging Chevron, this term's shaping up to be a real nightmare for agency over reach.

Well atleast we now agree your OP was Lying Bullshit as Cargill is APA not 2nd Amendment.

I guess that's a start.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Cite the quotes, Lying Liar.

I told you SCOTUS would deny cert on all the cases that upheld the ban. And I was right. 100% right.

The Cargill case is the opposite and contrary to your dumb OP is an APA case the the Feds lost, not a 2nd Amendment. The Feds appealed the ruling from the 5th.

All the other bump stock cases where the Fed prevailed have been denied cert. 3 different Curcuits 6th, 10th, and DC all ruled against bumpstocks and SCOTUS has refused cert on those cases.

Truth be told I would love to see the ATF get slapped on APA/Chevron Deference but Roberts will be a hard no so if Gorsuch, Barrett, or Kavanaugh follow along we get a big loss because you dirt clod shooters dream of a faux full auto. Dumb fight.

Hoping SCOTUS agrees with the most right leaning Curcuit and snubbs 3 other Curcuits is possible but it's just such a dumb fight vs the cases SCOTUS GVRed on Mag limits, AWBs, and concealed carry.

I guess we can all agree we hope I am wrong but my crystal ball has a great track record and I am dialed in to stuff you guys will never see.

Good Luck fighting for your bump stocks.

After your Uke love fest fiasco, good luck, your credibility sucks. It seems you lied about Ze Zelenskys results.

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/03/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
After your Uke love fest fiasco, good luck, your credibility sucks. It seems you lied about Ze Zelenskys results.

Well you girls got Eyeball on your side.

Good Luck with that, seems like all the stars are getting in line.

What a dumb fight to kill dirt clods when real deal things are happening.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Do wizards typically perform fuel and lube duties in the military, John?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Bahkmut Holds!

(Now known as Artemovsk).

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Dumb fugk is still talking about Ukraine feeding the Russians steel..

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Well you girls got Eyeball on your side.

Good Luck with that, seems like all the stars are getting in line.

What a dumb fight to kill dirt clods when real deal things are happening.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

469 members (280Ackleyrized, 1beaver_shooter, 2500HD, 3040Krag, 1936M71, 47 invisible), 1,680 guests, and 1,261 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,044
Posts18,521,138
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.