-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I rented a track loader. Erosion control.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
Not fun. Removing lead from a 22 rimfire bbl. Not fun.
Clean up the chamber and get the bore halfway decent with Bore Tech Rimfire Blend or whatever you have on hand and rock on๐Ÿ‘

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Putting windows in our scrap wood, salvaged, hodgepodge deer shooting shack. And then finishing the siding (4/4 rough cut) on it.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Spent Friday afternoon in a box blind for the last of muzzleloader. Let a nice but young 7 pointer walk, seen 4 does. Today was opening of rifle season. Up @03:38 Went back in this morning before light and sat all day. Seen one dang button head and one longbeard all day and that was right at the last hour or so. Long day.
Have to unload and clean mzldr tommorow, and take it easy.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Church in the morning, plugin away on the farm otherwise.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Clean up the chamber and get the bore halfway decent with Bore Tech Rimfire Blend or whatever you have on hand and rock on๐Ÿ‘

I started with JB and #9 to kick things off. My 1st look with a bore scope was chilling.

I called Terry Paul at Sharp Shooter about the Patch Out and No-Lead solvents they make. We talked for a half hour or so. My take is Sharp Shooter offers good products. I've heard good things about their Wipe Out product.

Anyhoo, I have the Patch Out and No Lead, going to work. Examining progress with bore scope.

Major lead is at leade and muzzle. Never again will I go so long before cleanings. Years ago a small bore prone Anschutz shooter suggested dry patches every couple hundred rounds, solvent cleanup at end of season. Maybe for his bores, not my mass production bores any more.

All you others with more fun projects, rock on!

GOA
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Finish driving home tomorrow and then get elk processed and frozen. Deboned, so should go quick. I'll do grinding later.

Last edited by TimberRunner; 11/11/23.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

I started with JB and #9 to kick things off. My 1st look with a bore scope was chilling.

I called Terry Paul at Sharp Shooter about the Patch Out and No-Lead solvents they make. We talked for a half hour or so. My take is Sharp Shooter offers good products. I've heard good things about their Wipe Out product.

Anyhoo, I have the Patch Out and No Lead, going to work. Examining progress with bore scope.

Major lead is at leade and muzzle. Never again will I go so long before cleanings. Years ago a small bore prone Anschutz shooter suggested dry patches every couple hundred rounds, solvent cleanup at end of season. Maybe for his bores, not my mass production bores any more.

All you others with more fun projects, rock on!

I really like the Wipe Out and Patch Out. Haven't tried the No-Lead stuff. Hope it works as well for you as the Wipe Out stuff does for me.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Church in the morning. Our church is celebrating 50 years as an independent Bible believing church in the community.
My wife and I are taking our youngest grandson with us, he is spending the night with us. His mom and dad will meet us at church.
We are having tri-tip and all the good stuff that goes with it, for lunch, after service.

Today was good. Just some fun stuff with our grandson.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

88 members (300_savage, 10gaugemag, 79S, 1beaver_shooter, 44automag, 17 invisible), 13,766 guests, and 1,180 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,335
Posts18,546,247
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.