Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I'm not emotionally energetic enough to work up much hate about anything.

But it's very obvious that Israel has stirred up a *lot* of bad feelings around the world. I've never seen demonstrations as large as those that are going on to protest the bombing of Gaza--and as mentioned, they're going on everywhere.

It's a world wide phenomenon such as has never existed before in my lifetime. It's a new world out there that consists of new people coming of age.

I'm glad to be parked out here in the sticks away from it all.

A no-win situation for Israel.

If 20,000 Palestinians die as collateral damage and/or purposefully engineered by Hamas, that’s an enormous amount of ill will and hatred generated at a loss of only 1% of the population of Gaza, a place where half the population ain’t even in their childbearing years yet.

….and one thing those people excel at is hatred.

Meanwhile British and French Muslim women averaging about three children per woman are having twice as many kids as their Anglo counterparts.

It ain’t like anybody didn’t see this coming.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by GeoW
What real beefs do the Palestinians have? Honest question? What did they expect?

What real beefs did our Indians have?

What real beefs do we have about the continuing massive influx/population replacement occurring across our Southern Border? Heck, we’ve only been in place for less than 200 years across most of the US.

The Arab population of Palestine was willfully pushed aside during the creation of the modern State of Israel. We are told this was an insignificant number yet the great majority of the two million plus inhabitants of Gaza are their descendants two to four generations later.

Two million people set to become four million people well within a human lifetime forcibly confined to an area about one-third the size of San Antonio.

Ain’t no easy solutions for this one.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I guess that idiot never noticed he changed his name to BARACK OBAMA.

LOL

What a fugking moron.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
If you had voted for Trump, none of this would have happened.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

What real beefs do we have about the continuing massive influx/population replacement occurring across our Southern Border?

I'll take that on...

The "indigenous people" of the Americas had a legitimate beef, but they were powerless to do anything at all about the influx of Europeans because they were evidently satisfied with their tribal societies. Whether or not they would have eventually developed some kind of modern society had they remained isolated---who knows? The fact stands that they did not. Once the existence of the New World was heralded throughout the Old, the fate of the American Indians was pretty much written in stone.

What we in the United States face is a synthetic crisis fabricated in order to change the world to suit the desires of a handful of globalists inspired by Old Money of the Old World who have lusted for the power they once held for centuries. Their power began to erode with the rise of the city-states, and that erosion accelerated with the Magna Carta when the drive toward individual freedom gained unstoppable momentum. We the People do have the power to stop this, but the political will to do so will not congeal until there has been enough pain inflicted upon us as Americans to cause us to realize that it is all the divisiveness fostered by the "powers that be" that keeps us weak and voiceless.

We have the power and the means to halt the destruction of our country while the American Indians had NO means whatsoever to defend their domain.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
There’s something deeply satisfying to me when I see liberals eating each other. These ridiculous protests are accomplishing a few things, 1 being the wide distribution of hate by neo-cons and liberals that might be enough to finally light the powder keg. These protests are so ignorant and uninformed, so founded in an absolute hatred of Israel based on revisionist history of the region that no amount of logic and facts are enough to overcome the emotion driving them. All the serious problems created by Obongo and his sycophants, all the infringements on our rights were meaningless to the them until it comes to Israel….Dershowitz was Obongo’s buddy until Obongo was overt in his hatred of Israel. I don’t understand the world at all anymore! We’re living in a world where support for Islamic radicals like the PLO, Islamic jihad, Hezbollah, etc is supported by BOTH crazy ass liberals and dumb ass “conservatives” because they all can focus their hate on Israel, the country that was attacked! I’m no fan of Israel or Jews and I NEVER have been but they, by their very existence, are hated by Arabs, they’re involved in an ancient and existential war against animals.

The ignorance that causes one to feel a shred of sympathy for the Arab animals will come back to haunt the retards supporting Hamas and spreading Islamic propaganda. If those animals were successful, with the help of useful idiots and neo-cons, in eliminating every Jew worldwide the first thing those animals would do is turn on their infidel comrades! Those animals of Islam will never stop fighting and killing. They kill each other and would happily kill every Christian worldwide….

Despising Islamic radicals and their chickenshit “tactics” of killing unarmed civilians and babies shouldn’t be a difficult concept but, like I said before, I don’t recognize this world or this country anymore. When I see these protests in support of pure evil and then log in here to see how much support they have from neo-cons it makes me sick!! 🤬

I understand why a liberal might support radical Islam since Obongo does but I don’t understand how a supposed “conservative” can support radical Islam just based on their hatred of Israel?….when your hatred of Israel overrides your love of life or religion or freedoms or your family to the point where you are rooting for the Islamic radicals to “win” then I….I dunno….🙄
Very well said!

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
If you had voted for Trump, none of this would have happened.

Well, maybe not necessarily.

Trump was put into office to stop Killery from destroying the country.

Bidet was put into office to expose and destroy the Satanic DNC and their NWO puppetmasters by showing the LEFTS treasonous Destroy America intent.

That's why Trump admitted how great his Beautiful 4 year Pause was. It was all planned to lead the people from Dark to Light.

It's the Great Awakening. 81 million votes woke a lot of people up. The people ARE learning the truth. They will support what Trump and the Military Patriots do.

The Red Wave is coming.

The Patriots are in Control. (That's how Trump won whistle)

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/11/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If a homeless person came up to you in the street and asked for spare change, and you declined, does that mean you hate him?

That is essentially what these Jews and shabbos goyim are saying about this issue Either you send US military assets and taxpayer money to Israel or you hate Israel. You either allow Jews to practice their dark arts against Whites and their culture or you are a Nazi. This an obviously false dichotomy.

I don't hate anyone and I am not a member of the NSDAP. A Jew living in Israel Jewing other Jews doesn't matter to me at all and nether does a Muslim living in some Islamic schithole chasing goats across the sand. Shoot at one another all you like.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DeadHead
Hey Tarqueef

Did you vote for Trump?

No. He couldn’t be troubled to get off the couch…

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
There’s something deeply satisfying to me when I see liberals eating each other. These ridiculous protests are accomplishing a few things, 1 being the wide distribution of hate by neo-cons and liberals that might be enough to finally light the powder keg. These protests are so ignorant and uninformed, so founded in an absolute hatred of Israel based on revisionist history of the region that no amount of logic and facts are enough to overcome the emotion driving them. All the serious problems created by Obongo and his sycophants, all the infringements on our rights were meaningless to the them until it comes to Israel….Dershowitz was Obongo’s buddy until Obongo was overt in his hatred of Israel. I don’t understand the world at all anymore! We’re living in a world where support for Islamic radicals like the PLO, Islamic jihad, Hezbollah, etc is supported by BOTH crazy ass liberals and dumb ass “conservatives” because they all can focus their hate on Israel, the country that was attacked! I’m no fan of Israel or Jews and I NEVER have been but they, by their very existence, are hated by Arabs, they’re involved in an ancient and existential war against animals.

The ignorance that causes one to feel a shred of sympathy for the Arab animals will come back to haunt the retards supporting Hamas and spreading Islamic propaganda. If those animals were successful, with the help of useful idiots and neo-cons, in eliminating every Jew worldwide the first thing those animals would do is turn on their infidel comrades! Those animals of Islam will never stop fighting and killing. They kill each other and would happily kill every Christian worldwide….

Despising Islamic radicals and their chickenshit “tactics” of killing unarmed civilians and babies shouldn’t be a difficult concept but, like I said before, I don’t recognize this world or this country anymore. When I see these protests in support of pure evil and then log in here to see how much support they have from neo-cons it makes me sick!! 🤬

I understand why a liberal might support radical Islam since Obongo does but I don’t understand how a supposed “conservative” can support radical Islam just based on their hatred of Israel?….when your hatred of Israel overrides your love of life or religion or freedoms or your family to the point where you are rooting for the Islamic radicals to “win” then I….I dunno….🙄

The irony is that the same "conservatives" cheered on the Patriot Act to protect themselves from the same radical Islamic boogeyman.

Leftards aren't the only flock historically and consistently being fleeced.

How about those Chargers?

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RiverRider

What real beefs do we have about the continuing massive influx/population replacement occurring across our Southern Border?

I'll take that on...

The "indigenous people" of the Americas had a legitimate beef, but they were powerless to do anything at all about the influx of Europeans because they were evidently satisfied with their tribal societies. Whether or not they would have eventually developed some kind of modern society had they remained isolated---who knows? The fact stands that they did not. Once the existence of the New World was heralded throughout the Old, the fate of the American Indians was pretty much written in stone.

What we in the United States face is a synthetic crisis fabricated in order to change the world to suit the desires of a handful of globalists inspired by Old Money of the Old World who have lusted for the power they once held for centuries. Their power began to erode with the rise of the city-states, and that erosion accelerated with the Magna Carta when the drive toward individual freedom gained unstoppable momentum. We the People do have the power to stop this, but the political will to do so will not congeal until there has been enough pain inflicted upon us as Americans to cause us to realize that it is all the divisiveness fostered by the "powers that be" that keeps us weak and voiceless.

We have the power and the means to halt the destruction of our country while the American Indians had NO means whatsoever to defend their domain.

People commonly sell the Indians short. If they’d a gone the other way and brung in diseases that wiped out 80+% of the Indigenous European population Europe could have been Mestizo today. Absent disease on our side of the pond? Well throw in 10x as many Indians and hit the reset button.

Would they have been like us? I dunno, our Constitution is primarily of Germanic and Christian origin.

But my post was in response to “what do the people in Gaza” have to be PO’d about” not “what can they do about it”.

What they CAN do about it is continue having children. Population demographics is the most powerful force in human history.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
What they CAN do about it is continue having children. Population demographics is the most powerful force in human history.

What the Palestinians can do about it isn't the issue. It's those other 2 billion Muslins,..probably backed by Russia, China, and the rest of the BRIC coalition.

Like I said in another thread. Priority #1 is getting someone in office that has the ability and willingness to wind things down or there's a big mess on the horizon.

The crazies currently in D.C. have the U.S.A. in a very bad spot.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's not my world--not my culture--not my people--not my nation.

99% of the time my world is a 20 mile radius from my mailbox. That's reality and that's how I like it.

I gave you more credit than for you to stick your head that far into the sand.

MM

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Good post.......more that I want to write.

MM

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

99% of the time my world is a 20 mile radius from my mailbox. That's reality and that's how I like it.

Yet you constantly insert yourself into all those things while being securely tucked away behind a cane patch.

Why not go live your life within those 20 miles of bliss and let everything else burn around you? Mr. IDGAF.

Laffin

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

I gave you more credit than for you to stick your head that far into the sand.

MM

I saw everything I wanted to see back before it all went to schitt. And anybody who thinks they can do anything about the mess now that not even votes matter is kidding themselves.

I've never been much for kidding myself.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by GeoW
What real beefs do the Palestinians have? Honest question? What did they expect?
Holy mackerel! How can you not know this?

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Like I said in another thread. Priority #1 is getting someone in office that has the ability and willingness to wind things down or there's a big mess on the horizon.

I think we can stop pretending like that will ever happen and start figuring out who's gonna help who when the $hit hits the fan.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by UltraMAGA

I think we can stop pretending like that will ever happen and start figuring out who's gonna help who when the $hit hits the fan.

A castrated Western Europe is the only ally that America will have in any future conflicts. The crazies in D.C. have made the U.S.A. as big of a pariah as Israel is in the eyes of the world.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by UltraMAGA

A castrated Western Europe is the only ally that America will have in any future conflicts. The crazies in D.C. have made the U.S.A. as big of a pariah as Israel is in the eyes of the world.

exactly, and the view from where I'm sittin' is looking like that at this point there isnt a human being alive that can/will change that ,even if there was a way to get them elected. everyone with a brain realized exactly how much their vote mattered last time around.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (007FJ, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 117LBS, 55 invisible), 2,463 guests, and 1,314 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,924
Posts18,518,884
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.