Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by GeoW
What real beefs do the Palestinians have? Honest question? What did they expect?

What real beefs did our Indians have?

What real beefs do we have about the continuing massive influx/population replacement occurring across our Southern Border? Heck, we’ve only been in place for less than 200 years across most of the US.

The Arab population of Palestine was willfully pushed aside during the creation of the modern State of Israel. We are told this was an insignificant number yet the great majority of the two million plus inhabitants of Gaza are their descendants two to four generations later.

Two million people set to become four million people well within a human lifetime forcibly confined to an area about one-third the size of San Antonio.

Ain’t no easy solutions for this one.

It's my understanding that the Palestinians had choices, and some are living in
Israel today due to their ancestors deciding to do that.

There is a possibility that if they had worked with Israel, instead of trying to
erase it, they could all be living in a single country.
Kinda like the US now

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
What real beefs do the Palestinians have? Honest question? What did they expect?
Holy mackerel! How can you not know this?

I know the Palestinians rained a few thousand rockets on Israel. Did the Palestinians expect the red carpet to be rolled out for them afterwards? What did they think would happen?

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Holy mackerel! How can you not know this?

I know the Palestinians rained a few thousand rockets on Israel. Did the Palestinians expect the red carpet to be rolled out for them afterwards? What did they think would happen?

Under the same circumstances, pretty much everybody would have done the same regardless of who the principals involved are.

When one ethnicity moves in and squeezes another ethnicity out, a fight usually ensues.

It's been going on forever and I don't expect it to change anytime soon. But I don't want my culture to pay a price for something they get nothing for.

America has no business in that conflict. It's two foreign cultures scrapping over a piece of ground. "Made in U.S.A." shouldn't be on anything that has to do with it.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

What real beefs do we have about the continuing massive influx/population replacement occurring across our Southern Border? Heck, we’ve only been in place for less than 200 years across most of the US.

The Arab population of Palestine was willfully pushed aside during the creation of the modern State of Israel. We are told this was an insignificant number yet the great majority of the two million plus inhabitants of Gaza are their descendants two to four generations later.

Two million people set to become four million people well within a human lifetime forcibly confined to an area about one-third the size of San Antonio.

Ain’t no easy solutions for this one.

It's my understanding that the Palestinians had choices, and some are living in
Israel today due to their ancestors deciding to do that.

There is a possibility that if they had worked with Israel, instead of trying to
erase it, they could all be living in a single country.
Kinda like the US now
Exactly.

Israel even while being the more advanced and militarily superior country has made concessions for peace. The Palestinians refuse to accept anything but complete control and radical Islam despite not being in a situation to achieve it.

The Palestinians can’t win but have the will to and fight tooth and nail. If came right down to it Israel probably could win but doesn’t have the will to. So it goes on and on.

Palestinians cannot be reasoned with. It’s like trying to reason with Stacey Abram’s. No doubt a few exceptions aside they mostly all need shot. What else can you do with someone hellbent on killing you and unwilling to compromise

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
No doubt a few exceptions aside they mostly all need shot.

There's a word for that. It has bad connotations.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe

It ain’t genocide if they need shot for legit reasons👍

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

"Legit reasons" depends on who you happen to be. The crazies in D.C. are making a big chunk of the planet believe that there's legit reasons for you and me to be on the list. You don't even need to look outside of the country to find people that want you and me on the list, actually.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

"Legit reasons" depends on who you happen to be. The crazies in D.C. are making a big chunk of the planet believe that there's legit reasons for you and me to be on the list. You don't even need to look outside of the country to find people that want you and me on the list, actually.
I generally agree with your line of thinking.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RiverRider

What real beefs do we have about the continuing massive influx/population replacement occurring across our Southern Border?

I'll take that on...

The "indigenous people" of the Americas had a legitimate beef, but they were powerless to do anything at all about the influx of Europeans because they were evidently satisfied with their tribal societies. Whether or not they would have eventually developed some kind of modern society had they remained isolated---who knows? The fact stands that they did not. Once the existence of the New World was heralded throughout the Old, the fate of the American Indians was pretty much written in stone.

What we in the United States face is a synthetic crisis fabricated in order to change the world to suit the desires of a handful of globalists inspired by Old Money of the Old World who have lusted for the power they once held for centuries. Their power began to erode with the rise of the city-states, and that erosion accelerated with the Magna Carta when the drive toward individual freedom gained unstoppable momentum. We the People do have the power to stop this, but the political will to do so will not congeal until there has been enough pain inflicted upon us as Americans to cause us to realize that it is all the divisiveness fostered by the "powers that be" that keeps us weak and voiceless.

We have the power and the means to halt the destruction of our country while the American Indians had NO means whatsoever to defend their domain.

People commonly sell the Indians short. If they’d a gone the other way and brung in diseases that wiped out 80+% of the Indigenous European population Europe could have been Mestizo today. Absent disease on our side of the pond? Well throw in 10x as many Indians and hit the reset button.

Would they have been like us? I dunno, our Constitution is primarily of Germanic and Christian origin.

But my post was in response to “what do the people in Gaza” have to be PO’d about” not “what can they do about it”.

What they CAN do about it is continue having children. Population demographics is the most powerful force in human history.

My point was simply that the American Indians were simply screwed. They had no way to stop what was coming. In the case of the USA in 2023 (and going all the way back to the 70s), we do have the means to stop it and always have, but we've been restrained by traitorous conspirators. That is a direct answer to the question you posed. Both groups have a legitimate beef, but the situations are completely different.

As far as the "Palestinians" go, if you're human and have any decency you have to have some sympathy for the general population and by that I mean ordinary people who just want to live their lives and be left alone. I'd say they have a legitimate beef, but whether their anger is directed at the right party or not is in question. Personally, I do not want to see women and children killed but I do want to see Hamas obliterated, and if any of the "Palestinians" really ARE just ordinary people trying to get by and be left alone they should be able to see it's the radical islamists who are bringing them devastation---and they should welcome the extermination of Hamas.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The “normal” Palestinians who just want to live their lives are STILL active members of the religion that wants to KILL NON BELIEVERS!

If you think you can separate the individual Palestinian from their religious fervor to kill infidels then there’s no hope for you….you’ve bought into the liberal bullshit and you’re too gullible to reason with. If the past 20+ years have shown anything it’s that leaving them alone is NOT a strategy.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
The “normal” Palestinians who just want to live their lives are STILL active members of the religion that wants to KILL NON BELIEVERS!

If you think you can separate the individual Palestinian from their religious fervor to kill infidels then there’s no hope for you….you’ve bought into the liberal bullshit and you’re too gullible to reason with. If the past 20+ years have shown anything it’s that leaving them alone is NOT a strategy.
That’s what it comes down too.

The media at times try’s to separate Hamas from the typical Palestinian. In reality the typical Palestinian is on board with Hamas. Hamas and the average Palestinian are mostly all on the same page. See Rashida Tlaib.

Israel can wipeout Hamas the organization but something under a new name that’s the same will pop back up because the Palestinian people support it. The only thing that Israel can do is to kill em all or run em all out.

Caucasians have a hard time understanding that for most other races, DNA, history, and culture play a bigger role in self identity that what they do for the average American Caucasian.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The media at times try’s to separate Hamas from the typical Palestinian. In reality the typical Palestinian is on board with Hamas. Hamas and the average Palestinian are mostly all on the same page. See Rashida Tlaib.

How do you know the typical Palestinian is on board with Hamas? Realize, I am not saying they aren't, but I wouldn't take anything the media says (you know---the same media that tells us January 6 was an insurrection) straight to heart. Nor would I assume that Tlaib is the typical Palestinian.

And, please note what I said above:

Personally, I do not want to see women and children killed but I do want to see Hamas obliterated, and if any of the "Palestinians" really ARE just ordinary people trying to get by and be left alone they should be able to see it's the radical islamists who are bringing them devastation---and they should welcome the extermination of Hamas.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

How do you know the typical Palestinian is on board with Hamas? Realize, I am not saying they aren't, but I wouldn't take anything the media says (you know---the same media that tells us January 6 was an insurrection) straight to heart. Nor would I assume that Tlaib is the typical Palestinian.

And, please note what I said above:

Personally, I do not want to see women and children killed but I do want to see Hamas obliterated, and if any of the "Palestinians" really ARE just ordinary people trying to get by and be left alone they should be able to see it's the radical islamists who are bringing them devastation---and they should welcome the extermination of Hamas.
Based on track record and the overall behavior of Palestinians both in Gaza and here.

Israel is a mostly moderate secular country. The Palestinians are fundamentalist Islamic radicals. There’s some stereotyping there but I believe that it mostly holds true.

Jerusalem as an Israeli city the Israeli’s bend over backwards to give access to the Muslims and have never rebuilt a temple. If roles were reversed and it were the Palestinians that controlled Jerusalem it would be a radically different situation.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
I'm not emotionally energetic enough to work up much hate about anything.

But it's very obvious that Israel has stirred up a *lot* of bad feelings around the world. I've never seen demonstrations as large as those that are going on to protest the bombing of Gaza--and as mentioned, they're going on everywhere.

It's a world wide phenomenon such as has never existed before in my lifetime. It's a new world out there that consists of new people coming of age.

I'm glad to be parked out here in the sticks away from it all.

Wake up!
It's not about Israel.

Ferguson, the Twin Cities, Seattle.....wasn't about black folks being mistreated.
They are all just ingredients, for whoever is stirring the soup.

The Palestinians? They have (somewhat) real beefs, these F'tards protesting on
campus and American cities? They are being led.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
I find it interesting that many of the same people feeling sympathy for the poor abused Palestinians, can find absolutely none for any American Indian Nation.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
I find it interesting that many of the same people feeling sympathy for the poor abused Palestinians, can find absolutely none for any American Indian Nation.

True. I read somewhere that for every actual native American there are 4000 acres under control of the Indian nation. Seems some Indians are very wealthy also. Many of the same people feeling sympathy for the Palestinians? I feel you misinterpret their feelings. The Palestinians are just another excuse to stir schit with just like George Floyd. No one really gave a crap about Floyd either.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

527 members (219 Wasp, 1OntarioJim, 12344mag, 257Bob, 22250rem, 2500HD, 52 invisible), 2,461 guests, and 1,306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,915
Posts18,518,712
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.