Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
That video has been around for several weeks, with the name of the city changed to suit whatever pot-stirrer is posting it. Looks like a warthog driver's wet dream to me, or a free fire zone for a rooftop mounted Ma Deuce or three.

You sure it isn’t just a photoshopped aquarium figurine?

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by martentrapper
How many of those crazies you think would help with a violent operation?
That's what they're here to do.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Crowds that size don't just happen spontaneously--and they're popping up all over the world.

No doubt. Here, maybe they are getting all the illegals to gather for the photo shoot.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
San Antonio mustered maybe 200 last week, came right by where I was parked. I dunno if they had any kind of prior permit, they were loud but not breaking stuff, the SAPD downtown bicycle Cops were just shepherding them through.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

WAG maybe 30% looked to be of Arabic/East Indian ethnicity. Most looked to be local leftist College-age students looking for a chance to protest something. Mostly Hispanic but that reflects the local population here. A middle aged Palestinian woman wearing a head shawl walking up and down with a megaphone looked to be leading the march.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I know Austin is the leftist "place" in Texas. But still,...

https://twitter.com/amuse/status/1723862005893698031

There is nothing odd about it at all. Austin is very Leftist and L\leftists support causes like BLM and Hamas, open borders, and the like (indeed, BLM is a neo-Marxist movement that also strongly supports Hamas). At bottom all of these groups are anti-capitalist, anti-western civilization, anti-rational and against any objective order of being.

Tarquin
IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
I know Austin is the leftist "place" in Texas. But still,...

https://twitter.com/amuse/status/1723862005893698031

There is nothing odd about it at all. Austin is very Leftist and L\leftists support causes like BLM and Hamas, open borders, and the like (indeed, BLM is a neo-Marxist movement that also strongly supports Hamas). At bottom all of these groups are anti-capitalist, anti-western civilization, anti-rational and against any objective order of being.

Tarquin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Stupid is as stupid does.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Yet hammas guys see that and instantly start thinking how they could do the most damage there. Like the concert for peace they raided and shot all those kids.

These lefties will act surprised when the snake they are holding bites them.

The left is really going after anything Judeo and or Christian.

Bb

For sure. Two worlds are soon to collide. Probably going to be a hell of a train wreck.
yep and than the beginning rise of the Christian reign that will surprise everyone.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
As I see it, if all of those hoards of leftists are dissatisfied with the leftist administration, where are they going to turn?

I can't see them becoming Republicans. So what kind of leftist candidate will they be positive towards?

I’m not sure that it matters much anymore. “They” don’t think and they don’t care about the specific issues, whether it’s Ferguson and Floyd or Hamas and hatred they’re funded by Soros through a multitude of NGOs…BLM, Antifa, DNC…they’re all being manipulated by Soros, Schwab, etc to carry out the agenda of social disintegration, disruption, racial discord and distraction while they steal our democracy. The theft of our FREEDOMS and democracy is bad enough but when they control the CiC they control the military…if they control the military they control American foreign policy…if they control foreign policy they can wage a 2 front war against America, both fronts are fought from WITHIN the USA and both ultimately seek to destroy our country and our global hegemony. Destabilization of the world is not going to benefit those of us that love freedom and democracy. China wants control and since Beijing Biden isn’t even in control of his bowels let alone the country they’re likely to get it….without firing a shot.

We NEED a strong and unafraid leader like President Trump now more than ever! We need someone that loves this country and her citizens like WE, the descendants of our Founding Fathers, LOVE THIS COUNTRY…..not the democrat style of “patriotism” which means you “love” the country only to the extent that you can steal and take and enrich and empower yourself to the detriment of the country and her citizens! Illegal immigration is out of control and absolutely unbelievable in its size and scope but what I can’t wrap my mind around and what really upsets me is the obvious fact that Biden, Mayorkas and everyone else that SWORE an OATH to our Constitution to uphold and defend it against ALL ENEMIES have ignored their oath, they LIED when they swore their allegiance to the CONSTITUTION and they ILLEGALLY substituted their allegiance to the CONSTITUTION and instead replaced it with an OATH TO PARTY POLICY…..this is an open and obvious case of traitors and their abdication of their oath and the responsibilities that they SWORE TO UPHOLD! Unfortunately those that should be the most upright and moral examples of patriotic leaders are nothing but worthless traitors that are unfit for anything except target practice!

We NEED President Trump! MAGA in 2024……
“Not enough evidence for an Impeachment”
Speaker Johnson

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
As I see it, if all of those hoards of leftists are dissatisfied with the leftist administration, where are they going to turn?

I can't see them becoming Republicans. So what kind of leftist candidate will they be positive towards?

I’m not sure that it matters much anymore. “They” don’t think and they don’t care about the specific issues, whether it’s Ferguson and Floyd or Hamas and hatred they’re funded by Soros through a multitude of NGOs…BLM, Antifa, DNC…they’re all being manipulated by Soros, Schwab, etc to carry out the agenda of social disintegration, disruption, racial discord and distraction while they steal our democracy. The theft of our FREEDOMS and democracy is bad enough but when they control the CiC they control the military…if they control the military they control American foreign policy…if they control foreign policy they can wage a 2 front war against America, both fronts are fought from WITHIN the USA and both ultimately seek to destroy our country and our global hegemony. Destabilization of the world is not going to benefit those of us that love freedom and democracy. China wants control and since Beijing Biden isn’t even in control of his bowels let alone the country they’re likely to get it….without firing a shot.

We NEED a strong and unafraid leader like President Trump now more than ever! We need someone that loves this country and her citizens like WE, the descendants of our Founding Fathers, LOVE THIS COUNTRY…..not the democrat style of “patriotism” which means you “love” the country only to the extent that you can steal and take and enrich and empower yourself to the detriment of the country and her citizens! Illegal immigration is out of control and absolutely unbelievable in its size and scope but what I can’t wrap my mind around and what really upsets me is the obvious fact that Biden, Mayorkas and everyone else that SWORE an OATH to our Constitution to uphold and defend it against ALL ENEMIES have ignored their oath, they LIED when they swore their allegiance to the CONSTITUTION and they ILLEGALLY substituted their allegiance to the CONSTITUTION and instead replaced it with an OATH TO PARTY POLICY…..this is an open and obvious case of traitors and their abdication of their oath and the responsibilities that they SWORE TO UPHOLD! Unfortunately those that should be the most upright and moral examples of patriotic leaders are nothing but worthless traitors that are unfit for anything except target practice!

We NEED President Trump! MAGA in 2024……
“Not enough evidence for an Impeachment”
Speaker Johnson

I don't think you can impeach a stand in for who is only supposed to be president. What do you want him to say? Many people can't handle the truth. They would turn on him just like some on the Fire do to others who tell the truth. whistle

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/13/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Boy I bet you are tickeled pink seeing this.

Well,...I like to see the left being displeased with a leftist administration. But I wonder where the organization is coming from and what their true agenda is.

Crowds that size don't just happen spontaneously--and they're popping up all over the world.

Someone is doing the leg work to put this all together. It's no accident.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
None of these so called protests are spontaneous and the participants are not passionate about the cause. There are a few useful idiots but most of the participants are recruited and paid. College campuses and illegal immigrant housing projects are prime recruitment centers. Is it starting to make sense now?

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
That video has been around for several weeks, with the name of the city changed to suit whatever pot-stirrer is posting it. Looks like a warthog driver's wet dream to me, or a free fire zone for a rooftop mounted Ma Deuce or three.
Yea,dont think that's Austin,although it's probably got more stupid people in it than any other place in texas

Rehab is for quitters!
THEY are all guilty!
Name one honest politician!
DEFINE Treason.
God bless the USA
Democrats ARE the plague!
RINO'S need to be hunted!
Who's a bigger puzzy than Paul Ryan? Mike Pence? John Kerry ?
REELECT NOBODY! Except Trump
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
If you look into the crowds that they show on TV, most seem to be Muslim, or Muslim students, then throw in the gullible American left wing students and you have a crowd. If you look at some of the simple historical questions some conservative media asks these college students and they can't answer them, what do you expect.

U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U
When it finally hits the fan it will be a civilization with lasers vs. those still living as in the 7th century.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
San Antonio mustered maybe 200 last week, came right by where I was parked. I dunno if they had any kind of prior permit, they were loud but not breaking stuff, the SAPD downtown bicycle Cops were just shepherding them through.

WAG maybe 30% looked to be of Arabic/East Indian ethnicity. Most looked to be local leftist College-age students looking for a chance to protest something. Mostly Hispanic but that reflects the local population here. A middle aged Palestinian woman wearing a head shawl walking up and down with a megaphone looked to be leading the march.

Probably the same in Austin, or Little San Fran, as I call it. Most likely a bunch of dumbass brainwashed Libertard University of Texas students.

A small nuke strike to Austin and UT wouldn’t hurt my feelings one bit. 😜

Last edited by chlinstructor; 11/13/23.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by 79S
Boy I bet you are tickeled pink seeing this.

Well,...I like to see the left being displeased with a leftist administration. But I wonder where the organization is coming from and what their true agenda is.

Someone is doing the leg work to put this all together. It's no accident.

kwg

Yep. Probably all paid for by that POS Soros.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Mostly recycled BLM and antifa.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

629 members (160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 68 invisible), 2,764 guests, and 1,290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,830
Posts18,516,940
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.