Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by kwg020
She was a brainwashed and confused sicko. Someone convinced her that being a trans and pumping her full of male hormones in a female body was the right thing to do. Too bad we can't find those people and make their names public.

kwg
IF THATS TRUE, why not her parents? I’m assuming the genetic modification started in her childhood

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Stop immortalizing her.

She was sick evil trash.

Do not mention her name.

If anything celebrate the lives of the adults and the children who were killed.

Honor the LEOs who were also family men, who went straight at her, knowing they could be killed, but took the fight to her anyway because they knew it was the only way to stop the evil.

Let that trash be forgotten.

Don't look at this either,...or you're a bad person.

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1723744868600840408

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
,...and you're really *really* bad if you look at this. Don't do it!

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1723736647966089385

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
The left has really been pushing for a race war. White lefties must really be self loathing and think that most other whites are as terrible as they are. Weird that so much anti white rhetoric comes from white people. They are suicidal but just like this Trans nut job that shot up a school they have to take innocent people with them bringing more pain and suffering into the world. It's just evil, I don't understand it. Why can't they just quietly take themselves out. This shootem up on your way out mentality is the same mentality that leads lefties to try to destroy our nation and spread anti white hate around the globe. It's some sort of a need to spread misery and bring others down and I think it's just rooted in pure evil. Some like to spread happiness and love and bring others around them up and make the world a better place and then there's the left always doing the opposite.

I don't mind kids being taught history including the bad things our ancestors did or mistakes they've made but that is all the kids are being taught these days. They leave out anything positive.

I think we could all get along much better and have a better country for everyone if we could kick these Marxist endocrinators and self loathing leftists out. Even Biden spoke one time about making America less white and how he could do it by opening the borders and look what he's done. I just want to say to Biden he should stop spreading white hate because not every white man is as terrible of a person as he is.

Bb

Last edited by Burleyboy; 11/12/23.
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by kwg020
She was a brainwashed and confused sicko. Someone convinced her that being a trans and pumping her full of male hormones in a female body was the right thing to do. Too bad we can't find those people and make their names public.

kwg
Agreed.

But the more essential massage is that she was acting on precisely the programming that the establishment pumped into her about the fault for all that's evil in the world belonging to White people. Are you folks unable to make the link work?

IC B2

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Did I mention her name.

Hawkeye….You have VarmintFinger and Slave boy against you……you’re doing just fine. 😉

Ain’t THAT the truth.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
The left has really been pushing for a race war. White lefties must really be self loathing and think that most other whites are as terrible as they are. Weird that so much anti white rhetoric comes from white people. They are suicidal but just like this Trans nut job that shot up a school they have to take innocent people with them bringing more pain and suffering into the world. It's just evil, I don't understand it. Why can't they just quietly take themselves out. This shootem up on your way out mentality is the same mentality that leads lefties to try to destroy our nation and spread anti white hate around the globe. It's some sort of a need to spread misery and bring others down and I think it's just rooted in pure evil. Some like to spread happiness and love and bring others around them up and make the world a better place and then there's the left always doing the opposite.

I don't mind kids being taught history including the bad things our ancestors did or mistakes they've made but that is all the kids are being taught these days. They leave out anything positive.

I think we could all get along much better and have a better country for everyone if we could kick these Marxist endocrinators and self loathing leftists out. Even Biden spoke one time about making America less white and how he could do it by opening the borders and look what he's done. I just want to say to Biden he should stop spreading white hate because not every white man is as terrible of a person as he is.

Bb

White lefties are the biggest pieces of schit out of all of them. Soccer mom Karens are destroying this country. They have no clue and just keep voting for the marxist scum. Their votes helped with The Steal and will continue to do so. Anybody that doesn’t realize that is a complete idiot.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Exactly. She was simply a wacko murdering slag. D e d and gone. Period.
Yeah, you can’t reason that type of behavior. Kudos to those Metro police officers with balls. They made Nashville and TN proud.

They damn sure did.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
she didn't want to raise another Jeff O
n nor any of the sock puppets like him...

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
What about the killer in Maine ? That sure seems to have vanished quickly.

" It ain't dead.As long as there's one cowboy taking care of one cow,it ain't dead ! "
Monte Walsh
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Slavek
Many members of the CAMPFIRE Community do not care for Christians, in many Christian schools most students are Caucasian.
Does that help?
yes. It can help some connect the dots.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

605 members (10gaugemag, 1badf350, 12344mag, 22250rem, 219DW, 204guy, 59 invisible), 2,462 guests, and 1,331 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,869
Posts18,518,003
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.