Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by CashisKing
…for the Republican losses in VA last week?

According to Larry O’Connor, “The RNC had no involvement in these elections in Virginia, per Governor Youngkin’s request?

According to McRomney RNC Chair, “ Well, we were told…they didn’t need us, that they had all they money and they were good, so that was a conversation…”

Thoughts?

Did Youngkin actually tell the RNC that VA doesn’t need campaign funds from the RNC, or is McRomney full of schit and trying to cover her ass?

What you know of Virginia is less than nothing...

You best off sticking with Minnesota politics...

And fittin your womens for Burqas.

Speaking of Burqas, VA just elected Democratic Senator Ghazala Hashmi, the first-ever Indian-American and Muslim to be elected to the Virginia State legislation, with 62% of the vote, 62%.

Now that be some funny schit, 62%

Pretty soon VA will surpass MN in stupid.

Enjoy

You're surrounded by them. So STFU.

Really how many does MN have serving in the state Legislature compared to VA, or Fl.

You have no idea do you you dumb fuqk.

Idiot.

You're a fugking moron and everybody knows it. Go hug a muzzie, you stupid fugk. Won't be a problem to find one. You're surrounded by them.

Lol.

Fine Norwegian Woody

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Perhaps Mr Carrot did not tell county folk who they should vote for? Endorsements are important, let us face it some people need to be told exactly what to do.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Those Three Counties that surround Mordor Dick Tate Virginia and the rest of the Country..

Cum to think of it Most of the World ..

The End

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yes, the end. Virginia is flooded with transplants from blue states, especially Northern part and Tidewater area. I believe there are even "colonies" in South-Western part. No need to blame their current governor.
North Carolina is next.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The one thing that rarely changes about Virginia is how the counties vote. Can't find a red/blue map yet of this election, but this is 2020's. How familiar does this look to other "blue" states?

Just like NYC up to Albany dominates NY, NOVA (most who work in DC live in NOVA) and Tidewater dominate VA. The red counties are rabidly conservative, but not populated enough to win when the blue is motivated.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children may live in peace. ~~ Thomas Paine
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Up on the blue ridge mountains
There I'll take my stand
Up on the blue ridge mountains
There I'll take my stand
A rifle on my shoulder
Six shooter in my hand
Oh lord, I been all around this world…..

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Slavek
Yes, the end. Virginia is flooded with transplants from blue states, especially Northern part and Tidewater area. I believe there are even "colonies" in South-Western part. No need to blame their current governor.
North Carolina is next.

Hey look, a retard!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This guy don't lie.

I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children may live in peace. ~~ Thomas Paine
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I live about 2 miles from the VA line, shop there often, fish there, belong to the Winchester IWLA, and both my sons live there, so I’m interested in what goes on.

Demographics turned VA effectively blue, as has been explained here time and again. The population centers are rabidly liberal. Youngkin threw a lot of effort into his message about getting things done that benefit everyone, including women, but Libs don’t care because they live and breathe ideology, even when it goes against their interests. And the education machine in this country, along with the media, is cranking out mindless little Liberal robots at a lightning pace.

What fresh Hell is this?
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
The Family Reunion is going to be anything but..

Boy Scout Motto

IC B3

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (2500HD, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 1lesfox, 71 invisible), 2,572 guests, and 1,354 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,515
Posts18,509,484
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.