Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Since they radiate out around it in all directions, why doesn't the IDF dig a moat around the place about 500 yards out, deep enough to reach the tunnels, and fill it with water. (or gasoline)? No need to attack the building then!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Biden won’t let them

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Since they radiate out around it in all directions, why doesn't the IDF dig a moat around the place about 500 yards out, deep enough to reach the tunnels, and fill it with water. (or gasoline)? No need to attack the building then!
The tunnels are up to 100feet down.

H&R Discussion Discord: https://discord.gg/4MqJrMvZZK
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by aether_tech

My water well is 300 feet deep- - - -drilled 40 years ago by a rig made in 1950. Use ground penetrating radar to find the tunnels, drill into them, and fill 'em up with Sarin gas, gasoline, or water.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
here is the rub to all solutions:

Hostages are in the tunnels.

kill hamas, kill hostages,

no winning strategy there...

sick sick sick.

"Never attribute to malice, that which can be adequately explained by ignorance or misunderstanding."
IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
The "hostages" are all as good as dead anyway- - - -either room temperature already, or will be soon.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

My water well is 300 feet deep- - - -drilled 40 years ago by a rig made in 1950. Use ground penetrating radar to find the tunnels, drill into them, and fill 'em up with Sarin gas, gasoline, or water.
Water is in short supply over there. Some sort of explosive gas would probably be much cheaper and expose the other interconnected tunnel locations as well.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Pork chops. Send in the pork chops.

GOA
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by jameister
here is the rub to all solutions:

Hostages are in the tunnels.

kill hamas, kill hostages,

no winning strategy there...

sick sick sick.

Schit happens, God will sort them out

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Why do Americans feel compelled to have an opinion on this crap?

Y'all need to pitch your TV out the back door and learn to think for yourself. It'll only hurt for a little while.

IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
"Russians elected Trump",...and the people on the right say "BULLSHIT!"

Those same people tell you that everybody in Gaza needs to be slaughtered and you start waving your fists in the air and screaming about nuking the whole place.

Get some consistency in your way of thinking, for Pete's sake. Liars lie. The topic doesn't matter.

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
America has a massive surplus of the weapons the muzzies fear the most- - - - -feral hogs. Live trap a few thousand of them and turn 'em loose in the tunnels.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
America has a massive surplus of the weapons the muzzies fear the most- - - - -feral hogs. Live trap a few thousand of them and turn 'em loose in the tunnels.

How would it affect your life either way? I know it's a long stretch,....but maybe you should start thinking about how to improve your personal situation in the U.S.A. and not be concerned with foreign cultures halfway around the globe.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I read today where Israel took fuel to the hospital to help keep the hospital running (at FJB's insistence ?) and it was promptly stolen by Hamas. I'm sure that's not going to happen again. No more fuel means more innocents dying. I guess that's the way it goes.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by kwg020
I read today where Israel took fuel to the hospital to help keep the hospital running (at FJB's insistence ?) and it was promptly stolen by Hamas. I'm sure that's not going to happen again. No more fuel means more innocents dying. I guess that's the way it goes.

kwg

I'm sure it's a fact.

Joe Biden,...who can't wipe his own ass,...is making the centuries old conflict in the Middle East right.

I can see him now,....laying on that bedpan,....in between grunts that cause his left eye to bug out, he says, "Tell Netanyahu to send some fuel to them Gaza hospitals".

Then he slides a bit sideways and schitts in the bed.

"Well fug me runnin'!", says his Nurse. "He did it again."

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Sadly, they can't use any kind of gas in those tunnels because they'd immediately be blamed for using chemical warfare. That includes nitrogen or carbon dioxide, both of which would work exceedingly well.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Hastings

Water is in short supply over there. Some sort of explosive gas would probably be much cheaper and expose the other interconnected tunnel locations as well.

They have the Mediterranean Sea right there on the west side of Gaza. Fill the tunnels with sea water.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe

How would it affect your life either way? I know it's a long stretch,....but maybe you should start thinking about how to improve your personal situation in the U.S.A. and not be concerned with foreign cultures halfway around the globe.

Bristoe, why do you post the X links to world affairs situations?

GOA
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs

Bristoe, why do you post the X links to world affairs situations?

The world interests me.

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Bristurd's gotta keep his post count up there somehow- - - -doesn't matter if his ramblings make any sense or not.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Bristurd's gotta keep his post count up there somehow- - - -doesn't matter if his ramblings make any sense or not.

People like you are why the younger generations want to smother Boomers with a pillow while they lay in a nursing home.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I’m not at all sure how that would work. Any Moslem run stores that I’ve been in sell pork and I wouldn’t be at all surprised if they eat it also. They most certainly are wrapping it. I really don’t believe most Moslems are all that devout. They just like a bunch of Christians have a hatred of their parent religion. And of course there is the land dispute over that little piece of real estate that their leaders keep haranguing them about.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Come on by- - - - -of course, some of us boomers keep a cocked and locked 1911 under the covers for just such a situation!

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Come on by- - - - -of course, some of us boomers keep a cocked and locked 1911 under the covers for just such a situation!

Are you sure that isn’t an aquarium figurine?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Where is Arnold Ziffel when we need him?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Are you sure that isn’t an aquarium figurine?

LOL.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by ribka; 11/13/23.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
The tunnels are not that far from the ocean. The Jews could pump sea water into the tunnels.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
It is truly sad that they cannot build infrastructure to live like water and sewer systems but can engineer complicated webs of tunnels under Gaza for the sole purpose of murdering their neighbors.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

It's fun watching how stupid you are.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
The tunnels are not that far from the ocean. The Jews could pump sea water into the tunnels.

Golly shucks you a genius.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by scottf270

Where is Arnold Ziffel when we need him?
Now there's a reference for boomers only! LOL

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Actually, Flave, think again.

The Med is right there. There's an OCEAN of water next to this particular desert. There's all sorts of rubble to pile on top of a trench and pipe from a pumping station. The volume of these tunnels is TINY compared to the surface area and the effects of gravity. There's no significant aquifer to harm with salt incursion, that's already happened which is why Gaza is dependent on desalinization of MED WATER.

Never mind you won't HAVE to pump if you build a siphon and charge it. Salt water is pretty innocuous, but will destroy any armaments it touches, and the water will leak through the tunnel linings and destabilize the surroundings so even if Hamas is left alone long enough to pump the tunnels after flooding, the tunnels will be dangerous.

All one needs to do is find a vent shaft and open the spigot. When the vent fills, move the hose to another spot.

So what if it takes time to flood everything out? Turn on the hose and call a cease fire, except when the rats come out. That tunnel and anything it connects to is done for.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Since you know so much about anti-Hamas tactics, I suggest you go to Gaza and take over the IDF efforts.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

There is plenty of water in the Mediterranean Sea that the Israelis could pump into the tunnels, then float fuel oil on top of the water and light it off. The fires will burn up the oxygen and drive the people out of the tunnels and the smoke will identify other tunnel entrances that can then be targeted.

The 1st Engineers tried to flood the tunnels of Cu Chi in Vietnam, but the clay soil just absorbed the water. The tunnels under Gaza appear to have concrete walls and floors, so flooding them might work if it is God will.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

People like you are why the younger generations want to smother Boomers with a pillow while they lay in a nursing home.

TFF

And pretty accurate.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Sadly, they can't use any kind of gas in those tunnels because they'd immediately be blamed for using chemical warfare. That includes nitrogen or carbon dioxide, both of which would work exceedingly well.

Uhhhh…

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by RockyRaab

Uhhhh…

Pard, those five letters cracked me up more than I can explain. I love Holocaust jokes.

But it reminds me of a meeting from 2019. A number of international lawyers with IDF JAG types talking about how to handle the legal issues with fighting in Gaza. There was one Australian lawyer sitting near me who said something to the effect of "we get accused of committing war crimes and crimes against humanity no matter what we do, so I say we just line up tanks and artillery pointed towards Gaza and stop firing when the place is flat."

He was asked to leave the room and we didn't see him again. Can't say I totally disagreed with him and time has shown that his idea had merit.

But that's why flooding tunnels won't be done.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Getting to be that time of the year.

Pipe in 24/7 Christmas music. High volume.

Throw in some Medicare ads.

GOA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just pump in about 10,000 gallons of that "liquid ass" stuff.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Actually, Flave, think again.

The Med is right there. There's an OCEAN of water next to this particular desert. There's all sorts of rubble to pile on top of a trench and pipe from a pumping station. The volume of these tunnels is TINY compared to the surface area and the effects of gravity. There's no significant aquifer to harm with salt incursion, that's already happened which is why Gaza is dependent on desalinization of MED WATER.

Never mind you won't HAVE to pump if you build a siphon and charge it. Salt water is pretty innocuous, but will destroy any armaments it touches, and the water will leak through the tunnel linings and destabilize the surroundings so even if Hamas is left alone long enough to pump the tunnels after flooding, the tunnels will be dangerous.

All one needs to do is find a vent shaft and open the spigot. When the vent fills, move the hose to another spot.

So what if it takes time to flood everything out? Turn on the hose and call a cease fire, except when the rats come out. That tunnel and anything it connects to is done for.

Sure.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Pump sewage into the tunnels.

[Linked Image from ]
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Ya can't help STUPID!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

Could be less of them to cross our border and try to kill us here later on.... nah thats never happened...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
It’s probably time to leave the Jews alone and let them eradicate the problem. The fact of civilian casualties is arguable. I’m sure there are civilians in Gaza but by default they condone the terrorist activities and have for many years. By now it should be undeniable that warring factions of Islamic militants will not and cannot live peaceably with Israel or anybody else.
We have supported both sides of this conflict for so long it is uncertain just who we are allied with. Our tax money is better spent at home curing our own terrorist factions here. Democrat Marxin particular.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rainshot
It’s probably time to leave the Jews alone and let them eradicate the problem. The fact of civilian casualties is arguable. I’m sure there are civilians in Gaza but by default they condone the terrorist activities and have for many years. By now it should be undeniable that warring factions of Islamic militants will not and cannot live peaceably with Israel or anybody else.
We have supported both sides of this conflict for so long it is uncertain just who we are allied with. Our tax money is better spent at home curing our own terrorist factions here. Democrat Marxin particular.

But the stupid bastards in Washington won't leave the Israelis alone to do their own work.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Just pump in about 10,000 gallons of that "liquid ass" stuff.
Wouldn't work, Hamas fighters eat ass. They'd enjoy sniffing it.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Why feed the Hamas fighters?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
If Israel can hold off the info war, they will be starved out.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by rost495

Could be less of them to cross our border and try to kill us here later on.... nah thats never happened...

The liberal notion of appeasement is as useless as the liberal that utters it. It’s incredible that after 20+ years of dealing with these 7th century animals there are still idiots that ignore the facts and ignore the threats these animals continuously make and they think that if we just “leave them alone” we could live in peace….🤬

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
The liberal notion of appeasement is as useless as the liberal that utters it. It’s incredible that after 20+ years of dealing with these 7th century animals there are still idiots that ignore the facts and ignore the threats these animals continuously make and they think that if we just “leave them alone” we could live in peace….🤬

You're leaving them alone.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Any new tunnel ideas?

LOL

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by ConradCA

Oh never mind.

This idiot has a new one.

LOL

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by Ramblin_Razorback

They have the Mediterranean Sea right there on the west side of Gaza. Fill the tunnels with sea water.
AYE !!

"not too grumpy"
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
A 3 inch fire hose will flow 1.500 gallons per minute.
The Jews have cooked up their own nuclear bombs. I think they have the brains to run a pipe 200 feet out into the Meditteranean, need a good filter on the end of it, and they can run a hose a mile, or 4 miles, to the tunnel entrances, or the air shafts to the tunnels.

You could have 4 of these pumping stations, and about 100 soldiers manning them, and many, many of the Hamas tunnels would be filled.
Yes some hostages would drown, but they most of the hostages are probably already dead.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Mf'ers got a hell of a lot more sense than you, that's a fact.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Ramblin_Razorback

Reuters article - Israel is considering flooding tunnels with seawater

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Yeah, sooooo….

https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/s/7sd9w4zu29

Sucks to suck. Alah snackbar bitches.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

80 members (6mmCreedmoor, 3dtestify, 3333vl, 10gaugemag, 808outdoors, 10 invisible), 14,754 guests, and 1,327 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,336
Posts18,546,259
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.