Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
All of these scumbags lied to push the DOJ's political agenda.

Medaria Arradondo,the police chief who foolishly called Floyd’s death a murder before any evidence had been presented.

Judge Peter Cahill,who would not allow exculpatory evidence and refused defense requests to move the trial out of Minneapolis.

Jacob Frey, the Demonrat mayor who ordered the police to stand down.

Keith Ellison,the America hating Muzzy attorney general who railroaded Chauvin and the three other police officers.He then falsely claimed Trump supporters were white supremacists and they were to blame for the riots.

Tim Walz,the Commie governor,who would not call out the National Guard but instead allowed arson and looting in Minneapolis for two weeks.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I am embarrassed to live in this state. I admit it.

I am always looking for factory wood stocks!
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Agreed Rob.

I owned a rental property down there that went up in flames.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
All of this information from the coroner was suppressed and withheld from the jurors and the public.

The autopsy report by Dr. Andrew Baker,Hennepin County Medical Examiner,found there was “no physical evidence suggesting that Mr. Floyd died of asphyxiation and he did not exhibit signs of petechiae, damage to his airways or hyoid, brain bleeding, bone injuries,or internal bruising.There were also no medical findings that showed any injury to the vital structures of Mr. Floyd’s neck and therefore no medical indications of asphyxia or strangulation.”

The results of toxicology tests showed that Floyd had a “fatal level of fentanyl” in his blood, along with methamphetamine.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Minneapolis is the Verge of being a North Korean Clone.

That’s Right I Said It ..

IC B2

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by rte

Medaria Arradondo,the police chief who foolishly called Floyd’s death a murder before any evidence had been presented.

Judge Peter Cahill,who would not allow exculpatory evidence and refused defense requests to move the trial out of Minneapolis.

Keith Ellison,the America hating Muzzy attorney general who railroaded Chauvin and the three other police officers.He then falsely claimed Trump supporters were white supremacists and they were to blame for the riots.

Tim Walz,the Commie governor,who would not call out the National Guard but instead allowed arson and looting in Minneapolis for two weeks.

Did you get that off Alpha News? What do you think of that site?

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Yankees,....sent a Somalian to Congress--Somalian Policeman shot and killed a woman who had called the police in Minneapolis,..

No reason to go north of Cincinnati. Them people up there ain't right.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Dude

Yankee’s are on the East Coast just axe any Canadian..

What’s in Minneapolis are Full Blown Marxist Kim’s .

By the Way the Yankee’s did send the Black Jesus to Washington..

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So what happeneds with all the money that was raised from donations and the lawsuits, there going to give it back right?
And isn't there a statue of him, there going to take it down right?
I could go on but I am sure you get the jest of it.
This reminds me of the "Hands Up Don't Shoot" Michael Brown narative which tured up to be false.

Last edited by granitestate1; 11/22/23.

RUMs are like woman in Stiletto heals, you know they are going to put you in the poor house, but that has never stopped anyone from pursuing them.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by granitestate1
And isn't there a statue of him, there going to take it down right?

There was a mural of him that nature itself destroyed: Lightning destroys Floyd mural.

There is a statue is Brooklyn that the FBI defaced, but other than that I don't think there are plans to remove it.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rte

Watched that when it first came out a couple of years ago.

I use to have to explain the Twin Cities Politics in particular, and most people doubted what I would say about it.

had a job for 5 years with a fortune 250 company, after I got out of the service, and quickly advanced based on experience, to cover most major governmental accounts in Metro Twin Cities, and The State Of Minnesota's Government. Was very successful at it also, when I left I had created so much business I was replaced by 3 people, to just maintain what I had written in business.

So I dealt with the DFL ran government folks all over the Twin Cities and then many out state, State of Minnesota offices statewide. DFL.. DemocRATic Farm Labor ( sounds like Communists, don't it... it is ). I always said it stood for Dreaming Fairyland Liberals...with a motto of " Where we fly the flag of righteousness, so high, you can look down and see the ground"

Before George Floyd, all people ever saw of Minnesota, was what use to be called "Minnesota Nice". That ship has finally left the dock... I was well familiar with Lake St in Minneapolis.. what use to be old hwy US 12 straight thru town back in the 20s, 30s and 40s. Thru St Paul it was Marshall Ave. I've heard where they burned almost two miles of Lake St down in Mpls. But when I'd see videos on the news of it burning, I was more than familiar with the buildings that I would see burning. So much for Minnesota Nice.

Unless you live there, most people would never guess where the second largest number of SE Asian refugees went, after Vietnam fell. The Lutheran Churches brought them all to the Twin Cities, and set them up on the welfare Disneyland system they run back there. That was a cultural joke and a half. 20 years later, tons of Hmong still don't speak English, they didn't have to. and when they did speak it, they denied it to the cops etc.

And now why does half the Somalis in this country flock to "tropical Minnesota" ? They are from a hot and dry barren land, full of sand and dust, and how do they pick a metro area, in the middle of the country, where it gets 20 and 30 below zero in winter time.. where winter is not for the faint of heart? Thanks to the DFL, the entire state of Minnesota, once again is a welfare Disneyland. All the Hmong and now the Somalians there for the same reasons, you don't have a picnic on top of an ant hill.

All the problems in Minnesota, one can thank the DFL. They are the ones that brought all of these social disasters to the northern middle part of our nation. These folks certainly didn't move there from hot third world climates, for the weather.
The moved there for the free EVERYTHING.

and lets not leave out the huge number of Chicago Afro American Crowd, that has moved up there for their piece of the Welfare Disneyland pie, and as a bonus, there are thousands of little Blonde Haired Blue Eyed woman, who are dying to embrace 'diversity', by spreading their legs for every spade that wants to breed with them, making little oreos. Then never paying any child support.

after getting divorced from my first wife back there, I am sitting in court, waiting to deal with her. They just bring in a bunch of people and you wait for your case to be in front of the judge. There was this 21 year old "Chicago transplant",
who had fathered 10 kids by 9 women. ( all dumb young blondes I might add ). Hennepin County Supports and Collections, wanted to know why he hadn't paid child support for any of the 10 kids he had fathered. he told the judge that he wasn't working. When asked why, he told the judge that he "was retired." Then the judge asked him his age, and he replied he was 21.

So the judge assigns him to attend some county classes for finding a job. They were going to suspend his child support obligation, and pay him to attend these courses for 90 days and then see him back in 4 months to see if he had been able to find employment. Yeah, Like he was going to look for a job. It was obvious he was self employed in the Recreational Pharmaceutical Industry, in other words a drug dealer for those of you who are not up to date with the DFL "politically correct speech".

and people wonder why the city has flushed itself down the toilet since 1980. Its all been bought and paid for and planned out by the DFL. And they've done a real good job of it, giving credit where credit is due... and of course those politicians all live out in the suburbs, with a big house on Lake Minnetonka and such.

I'd never go back there to live... it was a wonderful place, just like Wisconsin... but another one destroyed by DemocRATS.
and people piss on Oregon... most have nothing to point the accusational finger at somewhere else, than they live.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 160user

Taint the state brother, it's that liberal szchithole of a city and its twin on the other side of the river.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Their are No Liberals

There are Only Marxist/ Maoist and Your Next Door Neighbor Supporters

Know Thy Enemies..

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
In the old days, they would have cracked him over the head after about five minutes of the struggle. Cops shouldn't be forced to deal with that crap.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
A Demoncratic Prop Stale Donut could give Emanuel a Run For His Money ..

Coco Mellon is Proof of that ..

The Addled vote for the Party not the Individual..

Gawd Don’t want to See those Cluster Fuc’k’s Tomorrow..

Hahahaha Hahahaha

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
It was a deep state operation from top to bottom. They were just waiting for the right dead black criminal to lie about to the public. The rest was part of a well planned script.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
[Linked Image from dailyartmagazine.com]

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SKane
Originally Posted by 160user

Taint the state brother, it's that liberal szchithole of a city and its twin on the other side of the river.

Well, I live in "Damn Near Canada" now but maybe I need to move a little farther North.

I am always looking for factory wood stocks!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
It's a shame that video can't be shown in every high school and college across the nation, and prime network time TV.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
it's my understanding that they have recently done another autopsy. absolutely proving that the police were innocent in his death that he was fixing to die anyway in a nutshell...

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

495 members (1Longbow, 1234, 257man, 06hunter59, 160user, 219DW, 48 invisible), 1,778 guests, and 1,260 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,135
Posts18,523,210
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.