Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
…”This is a difficult time for our country, but do not lose heart or lose hope because by the time we celebrate next Thanksgiving, our nation will be well on its way to being stronger, safer, more prosperous and greater than ever before.”
~Donald J Trump

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
He's the Best!! God Bless him.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Get some help before it's too late.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Nope, it sounds like a man that truly believes. If he didn’t believe, he would not have run and subjected himself to attacks on his businesses and his family and criminal indictments.

Believing is one thing, reality is another.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I love that guy! Steve, GFY!

A 380 in my pocket is better than a 45 in my truck!

Violence may not be the best option... but it's still an option.

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." General James Mad Dog Mattis
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I love the guy too, & while I don't think he will go to jail, I also have little to no confidence that he will ever reside in the WH again either, for a lot of reasons.

I'd love to be wrong, but I doubt that I am.

MM

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
I love the guy too, & while I don't think he will go to jail, I also have little to no confidence that he will ever reside in the WH again either, for a lot of reasons.

MM
Correct.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm sad to say you are probably right. The greatest president ever, but I doubt he will be allowed in office again.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
A Evil Man will Burn His Country to the Ground so He can Rule over it’s Ashes..

We Hold These Truths to be Self Evident..

When Emanuel didn’t take His First Shot Seriously and Destroy the “Initiative” all Hope in Arkansas was Lost.

It’s Arc Angel Time ..

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by COLORADO_LUCKYDOG
I love that guy! Steve, GFY!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS

NRA Endowment Life Member (and proud of it)

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Deuteronomy 22:5

IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
If he doesn't go back in then we will have a choice to make. There will be be only 2. One will involve freedom the other will be living in a cage in what used to be a free nation.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

MM
The only reason why he won't be in the Whitehouse is because Americans chose another republican and the democRATs cheat again. No primaries have been held and they are the votes that count. No matter who the republican nominee is, it means nothing if the cheating and fraud as used in the 2012, 2020 and 2022 elections are not stopped.

I don't have one bit of confidence the republicans will do what they can to stop the voter and ballot fraud. They only care that the money continues to roll in.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by steve4102
Nope, it sounds like a man that truly believes. If he didn’t believe, he would not have run and subjected himself to attacks on his businesses and his family and criminal indictments.

STFU, DUMBASS. Move to Canada, idiot. Trudeau loves beaten men like you.

Last edited by local_dirt; 11/24/23.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by kwg020

MM
The only reason why he won't be in the Whitehouse is because Americans chose another republican and the democRATs cheat again. No primaries have been held and they are the votes that count. No matter who the republican nominee is, it means nothing if the cheating and fraud as used in the 2012, 2020 and 2022 elections are not stopped.

I don't have one bit of confidence the republicans will do what they can to stop the voter and ballot fraud. They only care that the money continues to roll in.

kwg
The DNC seeks Power, with that power comes money.

The RNC seeks Money, with that money comes money.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by local_dirt

LOL, so what are you doing right now, this minute in 2023 to FIGHT for Trump and to STOP THE STEAL, besides nothing.

Big Talkin fuqken blowhard.

It’s idiots like you that remind me of the Dumb Fuqken Union boys in Northern MN when discussing gun control and voting Democrat.

When defending their idiotic voting pattern and responding to the possibility that their Union endorsed Democrat is telling them to their face that he/she will work to ban and confiscate, they ,
Stand Up, puff out their Chest and Declare, “I’d Like to See Em Try”.

Pure big talker dumbfuckery.

Now go dust off your AR and get ready for battle, or Shut The Fuqk Up, you [bleep] moron.

Last edited by steve4102; 11/24/23.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N

LOL, so what are you doing right now, this minute in 2023 to FIGHT for Trump and to STOP THE STEAL, besides nothing.

Ok so to turn the tables, what have YOU done to support Trump and STOP THE STEAL? We're waiting?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by NoDak

Ok so to turn the tables, what have YOU done to support Trump and STOP THE STEAL? We're waiting?

I have been accused of being a “quitter” for simply pointing out the obvious truth.

That “truth” is that the 2024 election will be stolen from Trump and from us just as it was in 2020.

It would be up to those claiming I am now a “quitter” to show what they are doing to Stop the Steal in order for them to not be labeled a “Quitter”.

How bout you tuff guy, what are you doing?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not just DJT..

But the boys… they arent worried about pops going to jail.

Jr has been hunting.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Steve the question was for you. Calm down and quit attacking people. Its not productive.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rainshot
Steve the question was for you. Calm down and quit attacking people. Its not productive.
Go back and see who attacked whom first.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Trump is exactly what our planet needs.

God bless him and all of us believers! cool

Last edited by KillerBee; 11/24/23.

KB

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

It’s idiots like you that remind me of the Dumb Fuqken Union boys in Northern MN when discussing gun control and voting Democrat.

When defending their idiotic voting pattern and responding to the possibility that their Union endorsed Democrat is telling them to their face that he/she will work to ban and confiscate, they ,

Now go dust off your AR and get ready for battle, or Shut The Fuqk Up, you [bleep] moron.

You're the biggest blow hard on this board you stupid fugk. STFU and move to Canada, you chkunt.

My AR is ready. I live in Florida, chkunt.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

He hasn't done schit. Except whine and complain like a vagina. Probably doesn't even vote. And still lives in the Twin Cities. LOL.

Stop your whining and complaining, chkunt.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

You're calling the 2024 election a loss already, and you claim not to be a loser?

What a wimp loser.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

You're the biggest blow hard on this board you stupid fugk. STFU and move to Canada, you chkunt.

My AR is ready. I live in Florida, chkunt.

LOL,
“I’d Like to See Em Try”

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I've said my piece. You're a loser and I will continue to call you out for your gloom and doom.

Go over to DU where you belong.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N

I have been accused of being a “quitter” for simply pointing out the obvious truth.

That “truth” is that the 2024 election will be stolen from Trump and from us just as it was in 2020.

It would be up to those claiming I am now a “quitter” to show what they are doing to Stop the Steal in order for them to not be labeled a “Quitter”.

MAYBE YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N

He hasn't done schit. Except whine and complain like a vagina. Probably doesn't even vote. And still lives in the Twin Cities. LOL.

Stop your whining and complaining, chkunt.

It sure appears to exactly be as you say. But he spends how many hours a day here talking ....

Last edited by NoDak; 11/24/23.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I've said my piece. You're a loser and I will continue to call you out for your gloom and doom.

OK big talker, you have your AR all dusted off and ready to go, being a FL boy and all.

So who ya gunna shoot first, the cops, the Feds, politicians, or you gunna grab your handful of mags and March north to DC, or maybe you are you going to do some really cool schit and pick them sunzabitches off one by one from a distance Bob Lee Swagger style, that would be so cool.

Naw prolly not, you will just sit on you fat ass bitching at anyone that dares to tell you the truth, all the while dusting off the safe queen once a month.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

You're calling the 2024 election a loss already, and you claim not to be a loser?

What a wimp loser.
Hey, keep the faith brother, but don’t open your eyes, you will get sand in em.

Or in your case, you will prolly get diarrhea in them.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

OK big talker, you have your AR all dusted off and ready to go, being a FL boy and all.

So who ya gunna shoot first, the cops, the Feds, politicians, or you gunna grab your handful of mags and March north to DC, or maybe you are you going to do some really cool schit and pick them sunzabitches off one by one from a distance Bob Lee Swagger style, that would be so cool.

Naw prolly not, you will just sit on you fat ass bitching at anyone that dares to tell you the truth, all the while dusting off the safe queen once a month.

Truth? You haven't got a clue, loser.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Probably don't even vote, loser. Just start with something positive, loser. Then you can go from there, loser.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

What a wimp loser.

People are tired of your schit.. Don't you get it??

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Well then help out, give the clueless some clues. Share and share alike, please, pretty pretty please. I want to be an AR Toting Super Hero just like you.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

What a wimp loser.

It has been said, “The Truth Hurts” maybe you heard of it,

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

What a wimp loser.

You're the living epitome.

I'm not going to waste any more time on you, loser. Watch the shock look on my face when some muzzie takes you out. Enjoy the twin cities, loser. LOL

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

What a wimp loser.

I'm not going to waste any more time on you, loser. Watch the shock look on my face when some muzzie takes you out. Enjoy the twin cities, loser. LOL

Bringing negativity into everyone's lives here... daily.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

What a wimp loser.

Bringing negativity into everyone's lives here... daily.

Thats what the cut n paste newsboys do…

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Well then help out, give the clueless some clues. Share and share alike, please, pretty pretty please. I want to be an AR Toting Super Hero just like you.

You never will be like me, dude. LOL

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

MM
Correct.
Ditto

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Donald is good people.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

MM
Correct.
Ditto

"‘I’d Bet My House On It’: Tucker Warns 2024 Will Be ‘Like Nothing We’ve Ever Seen’ Before"

Lots of CF accolades for Tucker on this one.

And how many actually, really believe it? My bet, not many. Just today's entertaining headline.

After all, truck still starts every morning so all is right with the world.

Last edited by SupFoo; 11/24/23.
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
There will never be another American President elected by the people.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Bristoe

I hope you are wrong. The alternative really sucks!

A 380 in my pocket is better than a 45 in my truck!

Violence may not be the best option... but it's still an option.

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." General James Mad Dog Mattis
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

I hear you. I'm surprised that there are men on this board who have already folded their tent and given up. It's one thing to be pissed off and bitching. It's another to just flat out give up before the fight.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

We're living the alternative now. Look around.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Get some help before it's too late.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Wrong. We already have one, he's just not in the White House.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is our last opportunity to elect someone from a NON democRAT party. If it doesn't get done this year the socialist democRATs have won forever short of a shooting war to unseat them. I said it on another thread, the democRAT party is dying and they are desperate. 2024 is their "hail Mary" play.

kwg

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...e_as_world_rejects_socialist_values.html

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Wrong. We already have one, he's just not in the White House.
last damn nerve.

Whatever gets you through the night.

But the reality is, Trump is covered up with Bolsheviks who are working to keep him from launching an effective campaign--and if they can get away with it, they will have him locked up during the election.

With the exception of Vivek, every GOP candidate running is in favor of persecuting Trump.

Tradition Americans have no effective representation. The left is actively working to destroy American culture, the Dollar, and any ability America has to be energy self sufficient.

That's the short list. I won't even get into the part about how the D.C. crazies are trying to lead the country into war against two nuclear powers.

America is *way* down the fuggin' rabbit hole. I hate to be so black pilled about it. But people who can't see past their noses are starting to get on my last damn nerve.

Get a clue!

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

MM
Correct.
Ditto, again.. laugh

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

And you are tuned in to reality but Trump, after having over 20 attempts on his life, is not. TFF.

Trump had this War won before he and Melania came down the escalator and announced his run.

The Patriots are in Control. They took control Before he announced. That's the reason he announced and they are the reason he beat Killery. Remember her? She's the one you thought would win in 2016. You were wrong then and you are wrong now.

Hold on while Trump and the Patriots turn the snowflakes and useful idiots.

Just like Q said, "Scare Event Necessary".

As Q said, "It had to be done this way".

The first Military-Civilian event in history to reverse a World Wide Coup event.

Now go read the next MSM headline showing Trump and the US is screwed and crow about it to try and prove to us that you are right and we are history.

TFF

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/25/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Fug Q.

Q is controlled opposition.

Its job is to make you unable to see reality.

It's the latest opium of the masses.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Q's job is to convince you that a dick is a suppository.

SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

But the reality is, Trump is covered up with Bolsheviks who are working to keep him from launching an effective campaign--and if they can get away with it, they will have him locked up during the election.

With the exception of Vivek, every GOP candidate running is in favor of persecuting Trump.

Tradition Americans have no effective representation. The left is actively working to destroy American culture, the Dollar, and any ability America has to be energy self sufficient.

That's the short list. I won't even get into the part about how the D.C. crazies are trying to lead the country into war against two nuclear powers.

America is *way* down the fuggin' rabbit hole. I hate to be so black pilled about it. But people who can't see past their noses are starting to get on my last damn nerve.

Get a clue!

So, what is your point? Other than you like to ramble.

Last edited by SupFoo; 11/25/23.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by SupFoo

Get a clue!

So, what is your point?

My point is evident. If you lack the critical thinking skills to discern it, blame your genetics.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Juries decide guilt and judges, within the law, decide sentencing.

Election integrity, voter ID laws etc are decided by state legislatures.

Direct Impingement is the Fart Joke of military rifle operating systems. ⓒ
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A

And the Bombs Bursting in Air

Gave Proof thru the Night that Our Flag was Still There..

Those words were Written by a American White Guy not some Jewish Lady advocating for Eastern European Jew Migration..

So Yes we still Stand a Chance

Seize the Day Bitches..

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx

And you are tuned in to reality but Trump, after having over 20 attempts on his life, is not. TFF.

Trump had this War won before he and Melania came down the escalator and announced his run.

The Patriots are in Control. They took control Before he announced. That's the reason he announced and they are the reason he beat Killery. Remember her? She's the one you thought would win in 2016. You were wrong then and you are wrong now.

Hold on while Trump and the Patriots turn the snowflakes and useful idiots.

Just like Q said, "Scare Event Necessary".

As Q said, "It had to be done this way".

The first Military-Civilian event in history to reverse a World Wide Coup event.

Now go read the next MSM headline showing Trump and the US is screwed and crow about it to try and prove to us that you are right and we are history.

TFF

Dude

When Emanuel didn’t Fire Milley for Insubordination and Treason with the Maoist

Well I guess you need some more Bitch Slapping..

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
The power is in the People

Trump is in the process of Weaponizing the People during his Beautiful 4 Year Pause. Only the most stupid of the stupid, the dumbest 5% will be left behind, the corksuckers of the DNC like Gayghost, Lostinhell, Calledumb, Jell-O, Sickermore, Plumdumb, psychodog and Plumdumb will be left behind when this is over.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Member
Campfire Member

I hope I wont either.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by akrange

And the Bombs Bursting in Air

Gave Proof thru the Night that Our Flag was Still There..

Those words were Written by a American White Guy not some Jewish Lady advocating for Eastern European Jew Migration..

So Yes we still Stand a Chance

Seize the Day Bitches..

How it was:

How it is:

~~~The hero's of our race have already died~~~

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Emma Lazarus

How It Is ..

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Super, I think Trump gets found guilty because he is pushing this kangaroo court and charges for it.

I think he wants to set precedent and wants to show the people the state of injustice in the dimocommies DOJ and Unjustice system.

Going to jail would draw in more bleck/Hispanic votes than ripping off a bank.

Read the bottom red line below.

I Dindo Nuffin
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Gut feeling Bristoe is right. I hope not.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I can understand many that state that it's over. I'm an optimist though but as Rush used to say I also live in "realville". I do believe that much of what is being done to Trump is to bring doubts to us that want him elected, AGAIN. If they can cause enough of us to be so discouraged that we quit supporting him we will have lost and they know that. It's one thing to vote for him if he is on the ballot but it's altogether another to keep up the fight until then. Just remember that sometime things may look bad but then something happens, like the 3rd Army and Patton showing up just in time to save the day. Not only does Trump need our support but he has earned it.

This is what keeps me on the positive side of hope. Just look at the overwhelming odds that are set against Trump. Most anyone else would have folded by now. Why is that is what I ask myself. In my mind there is only one reason and that is the fact that God is giving that man strength. Why should that happen though. Again in my own thinking. Trump is the reason we saw the overthrow of Roe v Wade. He set things in motion for that to happen. We as conservatives have been promised such through many election cycles but no other made the effort to deliver, until Trump. Our faith is a private thing and I'm not trying to convince any of you to believe as I do but I am making a case for this nation's future that if our people turn to God we will see change. Had not Trump paved the way for the overturning of Roe v Wade I truly believe his name would be all we had. I refuse to believe that God is finished with the USA or Donald Trump. Keep the faith my friends!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The left's goal in this blatant hit job by Dem state prosecutors, is to convince the voting public that it's pointless to vote for Donald Trump because he's going to be in jail anyway. So far that effort has had the opposite effect and his popularity has skyrocketed.

But if they deliver and incarerate him, I believe his poll numbers will drop like a rock. I for one hope he is victorious in his legal and political battles.

Last edited by SargeMO; 11/25/23.

Direct Impingement is the Fart Joke of military rifle operating systems. ⓒ
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
…”This is a difficult time for our country, but do not lose heart or lose hope because by the time we celebrate next Thanksgiving, our nation will be well on its way to being stronger, safer, more prosperous and greater than ever before.”
~Donald J Trump

What the hell does “what he thinks” have to do with it?

He will be tried and I believe found guilty and jailed for what he DID.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

Print out the speech Trump gave in D.C. and circle the part where you think he committed "insurrection". Then show us. Simple enough?

I'll wait..........

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by UltraMAGA

I hope I wont either.

You call yourself Ultra Maga? What a joke. Make believe Maga Pansy.

No, I guarantee you never will be like me. Fuggin phonies.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

Print out the speech Trump gave in D.C. and circle the part where you think he committed "insurrection". Then show us. Simple enough?

I'll wait..........

Jeff_Ohface. Complete liar.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Member
Campfire Member

mostly because I dont suck cock

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

But you're so good at it. Don't stop now, boie.

Lol.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
At this point Trump is the only choice. Months back others may have been considered but too many truths have been revealed. Trump may not be the best candidate but is the candidate most feared by those who seek to destroy freedom. He must be re-elected.

Last edited by shootem; 11/26/23.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by shootem
At this point Trump is the only choice. Months back others may have been considered but too many truths have been revealed. Trump may not be the best candidate but is the candidate most feared by those who seek to destroy freedom. He must be re-elected.

^^^^^

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Member
Campfire Member

But you're so goof at it. Don't stop now, boie.

Lol.

goof? you're obviously a low IQ individual

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Lol.

You're dumber than a box of cocks.

But please keep chasing my farts around. You look real classy doing it. Fugkin moron.

Lol.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Lol.

Michelob ultra? Fugkin moron.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Member
Campfire Member

Lol.

yeah cuz your a Bud Light/ Jason Mulvaney kinda guy, we can all tell.
I can see where there'd be a conflict.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
I'll tell you what you can do. Call your election commission and volunteer to be a poll watcher on election day. The mechanics of it are different in each locale, but you'll be a partial road block for the commies cheat plan, especially if you live in one of the 5 or 6 swing states.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Lol.

yeah cuz your a Bud Light/ Jason Mulvaney kinda guy, we can all tell.
I can see where there'd be a conflict.

Nope. Wrong.

But you keep sniffin my farts and maybe you'll figure it out.

Lol.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
I'll tell you what you can do. Call your election commission and volunteer to be a poll watcher on election day. The mechanics of it are different in each locale, but you'll be a partial road block for the commies cheat plan, especially if you live in one of the 5 or 6 swing states.

I wonder what you are supposed to watch out for?

My mother and several people I trust have been election workers for decades.

The fugging Germans even sent people to our tiny town in 16.

They got bored and left.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

I wonder what you are supposed to watch out for?

My mother and several people I trust have been election workers for decades.

The fugging Germans even sent people to our tiny town in 16.

They got bored and left.

You don't live in Georgia or Pittsburg or the state of Florida or Arizona or any of the states that have Democrats controlling the election

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
This county is 50 50 white and Indian

One of the more liberal counties in Montana.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
This county is 50 50 white and Indian

One of the more liberal counties in Montana.

thats racist, stop it

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 57 invisible), 2,556 guests, and 1,210 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,586
Posts18,511,102
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.