Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
After Demanding Texas AG Ken Paxton Resign to Support George P Bush, Congressman Chip Roy Endorses Ron DeSantis

Congressman Chip Roy previously aligned with the George P Bush clan and called for Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton to resign, thereby showcasing his ideological alignment with the professional republican apparatus who constructed a completely fabricated political hit against Paxton. As a consequence, it does not come as a surprise to see Representative Roy align with the professional republican, Ron DeSantis.

There is nothing “truly good or decent” about the DeSantis couple who would scheme, lie and connive with the billionaire donor class of Never Trumpers to deceive the Florida and national electorate. Everything about the DeSantis operation is astroturf, fabricated, false and manipulative.

The time for half measures is no longer. If we are to accept the great awakening, we can no longer provide quarter to those who would continue the era of battered conservative syndrome.

Hat Tip: Sundance

The implication of course, it the Trump family are not "good and decent" people.

Chip Roy is Swamp. No two ways about it.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by SupFoo; 11/26/23.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The boy is a huge disappointment. He has been converted to full throated establishment and he needs to be replaced. I'd be willing to donate to any actual conservative that wants to run against him.

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Kay Granger needs to be on the swamp list.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Get a life.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Supfoo has gotta be on the Trump campaign's payroll. Anytime anything even slightly negative for Trump happens, he goes into attack mode.

If there's nothing in the news, he'll post the fake movie posters or memes showing Trump as some kind of mythical superhero.

It's creepy.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by smokepole
Supfoo has gotta be on the Trump campaign's payroll. Anytime anything even slightly negative for Trump happens, he goes into attack mode.

If there's nothing in the news, he'll post the fake movie posters or memes showing Trump as some kind of mythical superhero.

It's creepy.

It's almost as if he is purposefully trying to incite the masses. Interesting forum join date he has. Couple that with the fact that he doesn't engage in gun and outdoors discussions and that he typically posts only political stuff in this sub forum, and he seems to have a lot of almost exclusively new stuff for sale in the classifieds, it all makes for a big hmmmmm.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
The Party is Full of Doppelgänger’s ..

The other side Flights in a Phalanx

They do have One Thing in Common

Death To America

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by akrange
The Party is Full of Doppelgänger’s ..

The other side Flights in a Phalanx

They do have One Thing in Common

Death To America

Bingo. Well said.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The big talker has been officially bought. Ron has been connected to big money.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

IC B3

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
95K and 99Cents

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

It's creepy.

It's almost as if he is purposefully trying to incite the masses. Interesting forum join date he has. Couple that with the fact that he doesn't engage in gun and outdoors discussions and that he typically posts only political stuff in this sub forum, and he seems to have a lot of almost exclusively new stuff for sale in the classifieds, it all makes for a big hmmmmm.

Yeah, it's almost as if he's a Patriot.

Aren't youse guys on the same crew that Poo-poos Trump's statements and denigrates Mike Lindell? Inquiring minds.... whistle

It is written, "You shall know the fruits, by their fruits", Eyeball

As another great American said,

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Thanks for the post and the link.

Roy exposed himself when he sided with the Bush Dynasty and asked for Paxton's Resignation.

Roy’s loyalty is clearly with The Party and the Establishment and not with his constituents.

Pity, I thought he was one of the good guys when he took on McKevin, apparently that was just theatrics.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

It's creepy.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

laugh laugh laugh

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
Thanks for the post and the link.

Roy exposed himself when he sided with the Bush Dynasty and asked for Paxton's Resignation.

Roy’s loyalty is clearly with The Party and the Establishment and not with his constituents.

Pity, I thought he was one of the good guys when he took on McKevin, apparently that was just theatrics.

Well, there is that.

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

It's creepy.

Well you retard Chip Roy did vote against sending the electors back to the states on J6 for a much needed investigation of those states elections. You voted for chaos and when it happens because of Biden spending the dollar into oblivion and letting some 7 million military age males into the country I hope you die a grisly death. Stupid jackass.

Dog I rescued in January

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rickt300

It's creepy.

Well you retard Chip Roy did vote against sending the electors back to the states on J6 for a much needed investigation of those states elections. You voted for chaos and when it happens because of Biden spending the dollar into oblivion and letting some 7 million military age males into the country I hope you die a grisly death. Stupid jackass.
Indeed.

Far to many here are focused on the messenger instead of the message.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Disappointing

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rickt300

It's creepy.

Rare to see someone on the Fire recognize Polesmoker for what he is. Chameleons are lizards.

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/26/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Rare to see someone on the Fire recognize Polesmoker for what he is. Chameleons are lizards.

Polesmoker is always trying to elbow his way to the front of the crowd, pretending to be relevant. He never has anything worthwhile to say, is an idiot and is best ignored.

Last edited by SupFoo; 11/26/23.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

417 members (1100mag, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 10gaugeman, 1Longbow, 160user, 44 invisible), 2,489 guests, and 1,315 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,075
Posts18,501,543
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.