Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
After Demanding Texas AG Ken Paxton Resign to Support George P Bush, Congressman Chip Roy Endorses Ron DeSantis

Congressman Chip Roy previously aligned with the George P Bush clan and called for Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton to resign, thereby showcasing his ideological alignment with the professional republican apparatus who constructed a completely fabricated political hit against Paxton. As a consequence, it does not come as a surprise to see Representative Roy align with the professional republican, Ron DeSantis.

There is nothing “truly good or decent” about the DeSantis couple who would scheme, lie and connive with the billionaire donor class of Never Trumpers to deceive the Florida and national electorate. Everything about the DeSantis operation is astroturf, fabricated, false and manipulative.

The time for half measures is no longer. If we are to accept the great awakening, we can no longer provide quarter to those who would continue the era of battered conservative syndrome.

Hat Tip: Sundance

The implication of course, it the Trump family are not "good and decent" people.

Chip Roy is Swamp. No two ways about it.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by SupFoo; 11/26/23.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
The boy is a huge disappointment. He has been converted to full throated establishment and he needs to be replaced. I'd be willing to donate to any actual conservative that wants to run against him.

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Kay Granger needs to be on the swamp list.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Get a life.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Supfoo has gotta be on the Trump campaign's payroll. Anytime anything even slightly negative for Trump happens, he goes into attack mode.

If there's nothing in the news, he'll post the fake movie posters or memes showing Trump as some kind of mythical superhero.

It's creepy.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by smokepole
Supfoo has gotta be on the Trump campaign's payroll. Anytime anything even slightly negative for Trump happens, he goes into attack mode.

If there's nothing in the news, he'll post the fake movie posters or memes showing Trump as some kind of mythical superhero.

It's creepy.

It's almost as if he is purposefully trying to incite the masses. Interesting forum join date he has. Couple that with the fact that he doesn't engage in gun and outdoors discussions and that he typically posts only political stuff in this sub forum, and he seems to have a lot of almost exclusively new stuff for sale in the classifieds, it all makes for a big hmmmmm.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
The Party is Full of Doppelgänger’s ..

The other side Flights in a Phalanx

They do have One Thing in Common

Death To America

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by akrange
The Party is Full of Doppelgänger’s ..

The other side Flights in a Phalanx

They do have One Thing in Common

Death To America

Bingo. Well said.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
The big talker has been officially bought. Ron has been connected to big money.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

IC B3

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
95K and 99Cents

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

It's creepy.

It's almost as if he is purposefully trying to incite the masses. Interesting forum join date he has. Couple that with the fact that he doesn't engage in gun and outdoors discussions and that he typically posts only political stuff in this sub forum, and he seems to have a lot of almost exclusively new stuff for sale in the classifieds, it all makes for a big hmmmmm.

Yeah, it's almost as if he's a Patriot.

Aren't youse guys on the same crew that Poo-poos Trump's statements and denigrates Mike Lindell? Inquiring minds.... whistle

It is written, "You shall know the fruits, by their fruits", Eyeball

As another great American said,

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Thanks for the post and the link.

Roy exposed himself when he sided with the Bush Dynasty and asked for Paxton's Resignation.

Roy’s loyalty is clearly with The Party and the Establishment and not with his constituents.

Pity, I thought he was one of the good guys when he took on McKevin, apparently that was just theatrics.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

It's creepy.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

laugh laugh laugh

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
Thanks for the post and the link.

Roy exposed himself when he sided with the Bush Dynasty and asked for Paxton's Resignation.

Roy’s loyalty is clearly with The Party and the Establishment and not with his constituents.

Pity, I thought he was one of the good guys when he took on McKevin, apparently that was just theatrics.

Well, there is that.

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

It's creepy.

Well you retard Chip Roy did vote against sending the electors back to the states on J6 for a much needed investigation of those states elections. You voted for chaos and when it happens because of Biden spending the dollar into oblivion and letting some 7 million military age males into the country I hope you die a grisly death. Stupid jackass.

Dog I rescued in January

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rickt300

It's creepy.

Well you retard Chip Roy did vote against sending the electors back to the states on J6 for a much needed investigation of those states elections. You voted for chaos and when it happens because of Biden spending the dollar into oblivion and letting some 7 million military age males into the country I hope you die a grisly death. Stupid jackass.
Indeed.

Far to many here are focused on the messenger instead of the message.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Disappointing

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

It's creepy.

Rare to see someone on the Fire recognize Polesmoker for what he is. Chameleons are lizards.

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/26/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Rare to see someone on the Fire recognize Polesmoker for what he is. Chameleons are lizards.

Polesmoker is always trying to elbow his way to the front of the crowd, pretending to be relevant. He never has anything worthwhile to say, is an idiot and is best ignored.

Last edited by SupFoo; 11/26/23.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
It's a primary. People can vote and support who they want....that's the point.

Only-trumpers bigly mad...

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by SupFoo

Polesmoker is always trying to elbow his way to the front of the crowd, pretending to be relevant. He never has anything worthwhile to say, is an idiot and is best ignored.

Best I can tell, you are the one who has never had an original thought come from your pointy head.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

It's creepy.

Yeah, it's almost as if he's a Patriot.

Aren't youse guys on the same crew that Poo-poos Trump's statements and denigrates Mike Lindell? Inquiring minds....

]

LOL, the last thing your mind is, is inquiring. And no, we are not the ones poo-poing Trump's statements or denigrating Mike Lindell, numbnuts.

Just poo-pooing your bullshìt (no pun intended) and denigrating you.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

It's creepy.

LOL, blow me you retard, I wouldn't have voted for Biden if he was the only person running.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

It's creepy.

On a forum that is overwhelmingly and unabashedly pro-Trump, he sticks out like a sore thumb.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

It's creepy.

LOL, blow me you retard, I wouldn't have voted for Biden if he was the only person running.

You lying POS, go get one of your Pride LGBTQ buddies to blow you. I notice you missed the point, standard for a retard.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Actually, prostitution is the 2nd oldest profession in the world.......but not far behind politics

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

You lying POS, go get one of your Pride LGBTQ buddies to blow you. I notice you missed the point, standard for a retard.

"Blow me" is a figure of speech numbskull, not a request for sexual favors. And you're the one who missed the point, that being "Supfoo" is a plant.

So blow me aśśhole.

SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
And you're the one who missed the point, that being "Supfoo" is a plant.

You're such a dipchit polesmoker. You haven't come outa your basement since covid.

Who am I a "plant" for?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Who am I a "plant" for?

Whose balls do you wash at every available chance? Who are you constantly posting fake movie posters and memes of, and depicting him as some sort of superhero? Whose cult of personality are you promoting with your every single post?

It must be a full time job for you.

LOL, I've traveled all over the country and internationally both during and after the covid BS numbnuts, get a grip on reality.

SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

Who am I a "plant" for?

Whose balls do you wash at every available chance? Who are you constantly posting fake movie posters and memes of, and depicting him as some sort of superhero? Whose cult of personality are you promoting with your every single post?

LOL, I've traveled all over the country and internationally both during and after the covid BS numbnuts, get a grip on reality.

Wow. You sound pretty upset polesmoker.

But help me out here Pard and give me a hint?

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

It's creepy.

As Q said, "The truth will come out".

I can see Q was right in saying, " It's coming".

cool

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/27/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Cluggins

Best I can tell, you are the one who has never had an original thought come from your pointy head.

But he sure posts some good articles to discuss, doesn't he, unless you're a leftist. Uh, are you a leftist?

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

There was more to the OP then just endorsing DeSantis. As you said, it’s a primary and he can support whomever he wishes.

Far worse than his endorsement, was his call ( demand) for Paxton to resign. The Paxton impeachment trial exposed massive corruption involving TX Republicans and The Bush Dynasty. Roy is now an exposed party to that corruption.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Who am I a "plant" for?

LOL, jaggernutz and "supfoo," two peas in a pod. I'll give you two great bearers of the message from on high a clue. You need to check out this organization:

www.ballwashersanonymous.com

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A

It's creepy.

As Q said, "The truth will come out".

I can see Q was right in saying, " It's coming".

cool

Dude

Oh Susie Q

Oh Susie Q

Stop Being Susie Q

Cup Cake

SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

LOL, jaggernutz and "supfoo," two peas in a pod. I'll give you two great bearers of the message from on high a clue. You need to check out this organization:

polesmoker, if you don't like a post, or a poster, nobody is putting a gun to your head to read it or comment on it. So instead of throwing a tantrum, I prefer you just keep on walking by because I don't give a chit what you have to say about anything. If you want to continue start fights and make personal attacks, that's your call. Remember that.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

polesmoker, if you don't like a post, or a poster, nobody is putting a gun to your head to read it or comment on it. So instead of throwing a tantrum, I prefer you just keep on walking by because I don't give a chit what you have to say about anything. If you want to continue start fights and make personal attacks, that's your call. Remember that.

I read and respond to what I want to read and respond to.

Remember that, eggplant.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

There was more to the OP then just endorsing DeSantis. As you said, it’s a primary and he can support whomever he wishes.

Far worse than his endorsement, was his call ( demand) for Paxton to resign. The Paxton impeachment trial exposed massive corruption involving TX Republicans and The Bush Dynasty. Roy is now an exposed party to that corruption.

Gotta say Steve sometimes your posts are somewhat obtuse but you hit this one spot on.

Dog I rescued in January

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

538 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1badf350, 1936M71, 54 invisible), 2,335 guests, and 1,237 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,043
Posts18,500,820
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.