Hop To
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Watched it again. The first one who attacked him got stuck twice in the back right off the bat.

The knife must have had a grippy handle on it. Otherwise it would have been getting pretty slippery before everybody decided to leave him alone.

Totally justified. He kept his head from getting stomped.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Watched it again. The first one who attacked him got stuck twice in the back right off the bat.

The knife must have had a grippy handle on it. Otherwise it would have been getting pretty slippery before everybody decided to leave him alone.

He went right to the knife and stabbed the kid who punched him while it was still one on one and only a fist fight.
I think that is going to end up sinking him.
The others ganging up on him was after he started stabbing the first guy, the DA will probably spin that as the others were coming to the guys defense. I bet the other kids didn't even know he had pulled out the knife yet tho.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by colodog
How do you prepare a kid to go to school now?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Paul_M

He went right to the knife and stabbed the kid who punched him while it was still one on one and only a fist fight.

He who hesitates is lost.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
My view on the world is simple. If you fug with someone who is not bothering you and get hurt in the process,...well,...don't do that.

Predators need to get hurt,....a lot,...every time.

The Bolsheviks have chased all the police off so the people are on their own.

So here we are with no law. I don't want anyone stepping in trying to apply the law when the law wasn't around when it mattered.

It's been handled.

IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M

He was probably familiar with the dynamics of such situations. He understood one way or the other the extras were going to get their stomp down on, so he "went nuclear" right away.

People are delusional when they apply Marquess of Queensberry rules to such fights. Suppose he did get the better of his first attacker in a pure fist fight. What do you expect the others to do then? Of course they'll say something like "Good show, you bested our champion and were proven right in trial by combat." Yeah, that's the ticket.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
I took a plastic afro "pick" comb off one of my students when I was a high school auto mechanics instructor. The handle had a razor sharp 3 inch double edged blade built into it. One of his "friends" ratted him out after he had threatened someone with it. He was wearing it stuck into his basketball-sized "fro" where it was easy to reach.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
he got a few kidney shots in.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Looked like his intent was to stab the first assailant right from the start. He may even have been the instigator. Based on the video, I would vote to convict. I would also vote to convict any one involved with being an accessory. If I'm being honest, I have a hard time caring. GD

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Monkey see, monkey do. They won’t be so quick to try that again. The kid with the knife was working pretty hard, looked like 6 or 8 good stabs given.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by muleshoe
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Charges will be dropped. No jury would convict if they saw that video.

If the knife boy was white there would be a trial.

He’ll likely be kicked out of school for carrying a deadly weapon. The school would probably want him dead rather than able to protect himself.
This.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by justin10mm
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I heard an interview with mom on the radio today, I live in North Carolina. She was, to my astonishment articulate, she sounded white.

Probably part of the reason he was targeted. Nigs hate decent blacks almost as much as whitey.
This. Absolutely true.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

I think that is going to end up sinking him.
The others ganging up on him was after he started stabbing the first guy, the DA will probably spin that as the others were coming to the guys defense. I bet the other kids didn't even know he had pulled out the knife yet tho.
If the mob was cheering the attack, and in proximity, the law considers it a mob attack.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by mathman

He was probably familiar with the dynamics of such situations. He understood one way or the other the extras were going to get their stomp down on, so he "went nuclear" right away.
People are delusional when they apply Marquess of Queensberry rules to such fights. Suppose he did get the better of his first attacker in a pure fist fight. What do you expect the others to do then? Of course they'll say something like "Good show, you bested our champion and were proven right in trial by combat." Yeah, that's the ticket.
No they were going to gang up on him either way and yes he probably was expecting that which is why he pulled the knife.
I just don't think the video looks good for him and I think he's most likely screwed.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's a shame he didn't kill them all; just savages that should be exterminated.

MM

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
One of my really good (white) students worked early mornings to help support his family as a stock boy at a big grocery store, before coming to school. He tried to surrender a box cutter he had forgotten in his pocket to one of his teachers. The scumbag turned him in, and the school system expelled the kid. That teacher had trouble keeping tires on his car after that incident. The boy had some very supportive friends.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Has it been said what started the fight? That can play big on what charges are filed.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I have a hunch that neither of those that were stabbed will pull that crap again. Some of the other assailants will likely think twice before that gang jump someone again.
Naw, they be niqqers, they will just arm themselves and escalate future encounters.

NBN

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Perfectly justified. A gang of fit, athletic, teenage boys jumps you, and are whaling away on you, could put you in the hospital, or in the grave, no problem. Lethal force in defense is therefore justified.

The kid in Las Vegas that got gang jumped is in a pine box right now. Absolutely justified here.

This.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Good stab.

Did anyone see where the dimocrap got stuck?
How long did it take before the dimocraps motion lotion drained out and he went down for the count.

Something tells me the smaller kid new he was in danger beforehand and came prepared.

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/28/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

669 members (007FJ, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 117LBS, 10Glocks, 67 invisible), 2,696 guests, and 1,299 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,639
Posts18,512,214
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.