Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by greydog
Looked like his intent was to stab the first assailant right from the start. He may even have been the instigator. Based on the video, I would vote to convict. I would also vote to convict any one involved with being an accessory. If I'm being honest, I have a hard time caring. GD
So you would vote to convict someone trying to defend themselves against a mob of animals? No wonder our justice system is so f ucked with people like you getting to chose someones fate

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Perfectly justified. A gang of fit, athletic, teenage boys jumps you, and are whaling away on you, could put you in the hospital, or in the grave, no problem. Lethal force in defense is therefore justified.

The kid in Las Vegas that got gang jumped is in a pine box right now. Absolutely justified here.
Couldnt agree more

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Paul_M
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Watched it again. The first one who attacked him got stuck twice in the back right off the bat.

The knife must have had a grippy handle on it. Otherwise it would have been getting pretty slippery before everybody decided to leave him alone.

Totally justified. He kept his head from getting stomped.
He went right to the knife and stabbed the kid who punched him while it was still one on one and only a fist fight.
I think that is going to end up sinking him.
The others ganging up on him was after he started stabbing the first guy, the DA will probably spin that as the others were coming to the guys defense. I bet the other kids didn't even know he had pulled out the knife yet tho.

Horseschit. He was surrounded. Take your blinders off.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Watched it again. The first one who attacked him got stuck twice in the back right off the bat.

The knife must have had a grippy handle on it. Otherwise it would have been getting pretty slippery before everybody decided to leave him alone.

He went right to the knife and stabbed the kid who punched him while it was still one on one and only a fist fight.
The others ganging up on him was after he started stabbing the first guy, the DA will probably spin that as the others were coming to the guys defense. I bet the other kids didn't even know he had pulled out the knife yet tho.

I am not defending the mob. They're a bunch of animals. They got what they deserve.
I'm just guessing at what happens with the court.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I am not defending the mob. They're a bunch of animals. They got what they deserve.
I'm just guessing at what happens with the court.

Hope it doesn't go down that way. That would be a great Injustice. The kid was outnumbered like 30 to 1.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Looked like he fled, the mob followed.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Good stab.

Did anyone see where the dimocrap got stuck?
How long did it take before the dimocraps motion lotion drained out and he went down for the count.

Something tells me the smaller kid new he was in danger beforehand and came prepared.

This.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by stxhunter
he got a few kidney shots in.

Yep and 1 to the azz but the one to the left knee looked like it hurt like heck.

I am always looking for factory wood stocks!
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Good stab.

How long did it take before the dimocraps motion lotion drained out and he went down for the count.

Something tells me the smaller kid new he was in danger beforehand and came prepared.

This.

This will get painted as premeditation.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mathman
Good stab.

This.

This will get painted as premeditation.
For being correct that he was going to be attacked? And, he did not start the fight. He was punched first.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
IC B3

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
They'll twist it around.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Footage from a better angle. Stabber got attacked first.

He’ll get off.

https://twitter.com/Tr00peRR/status/1729335286109278492

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Not sure of the back ground, but it seems certain that the kid intended to stab from the outset. Like I said, going strictly by the video, I would tend toward conviction. If further information revealed a longstanding threat, that would change things. After the initial contact, where a punch was thrown and the stabbing began, subsequent stabbing was somewhat justified, since he was out numbered. Context is everything, and we don't have any. GD

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Not sure of the back ground, but it seems certain that the kid intended to stab from the outset. Like I said, going strictly by the video, I would tend toward conviction. If further information revealed a longstanding threat, that would change things. After the initial contact, where a punch was thrown and the stabbing began, subsequent stabbing was somewhat justified, since he was out numbered. Context is everything, and we don't have any. GD

You're a commie and no one cares what you think. Go away.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
One groid gets a dirt nap, and a few others probably get life-altering wounds. Does any of that mob deserve any sympathy? The stabber probably won't live to be 30, nor will any of his friends, and all of them will most likely suck the public tit for all of their miserable lives. Why feel sorry for any of them?

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
One groid gets a dirt nap, and a few others probably get life-altering wounds. Does any of that mob deserve any sympathy? The stabber probably won't live to be 30, nor will any of his friends, and all of them will most likely suck the public tit for all of their miserable lives. Why feel sorry for any of them?

Or in other words NBN.

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Background? Context?? GTFOH Libtard. NBN.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
ABA!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Looks like self defense to me !

To damn bad he didn't poke a hole or two in all of them.

I guess you could say that he fought like he was the third monkey on the ramp to the Ark and the door was closing.

Just because you're offended doesn't mean your right.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
How effing DUMB are you? What I saw was the kid on the right punch the other kid (in the red sweatshirt) first - then redshirt guy immediately stabs the assailant twice in the side before retreating into the gymnasium, where he was mobbed. Luckily he got his sweatshirt off and was able to get up on his knees where he continued stabbing those who were attacking him (both male and female).
What was he supposed to do - wait until the mob set upon himself to begin trying to defend himself?

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

103 members (44mc, AB2506, 7887mm08, 16penny, 405winash, 35, 11 invisible), 1,684 guests, and 758 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,651
Posts18,512,650
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.