Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Originally Posted by greydog
Not sure of the back ground, but it seems certain that the kid intended to stab from the outset. Like I said, going strictly by the video, I would tend toward conviction. If further information revealed a longstanding threat, that would change things. After the initial contact, where a punch was thrown and the stabbing began, subsequent stabbing was somewhat justified, since he was out numbered. Context is everything, and we don't have any. GD
How effing DUMB are you? What I saw was the kid on the right punch the other kid (in the red sweatshirt) first - then redshirt guy immediately stabs the assailant twice in the side before retreating into the gymnasium, where he was mobbed. Luckily he got his sweatshirt off and was able to get up on his knees where he continued stabbing those who were attacking him (both male and female).
What was he supposed to do - wait until the mob set upon himself to begin trying to defend himself?

I’d bet that fights just like that minus the knife happen in just about every ghetto black school across the country on a weekly basis.

We only heard about this one because someone died and it was recorded. If the stabber hadn’t had a knife the odds of him being beaten to death by a mob of at least half girls is extremely remote. The biggest beating was going to be to his pride.

There were no good guys in that group. Every single person involved was a low impulse control, low IQ ghetto POS.

GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Not sure of the back ground, but it seems certain that the kid intended to stab from the outset. Like I said, going strictly by the video, I would tend toward conviction. If further information revealed a longstanding threat, that would change things. After the initial contact, where a punch was thrown and the stabbing began, subsequent stabbing was somewhat justified, since he was out numbered. Context is everything, and we don't have any. GD
How effing DUMB are you? What I saw was the kid on the right punch the other kid (in the red sweatshirt) first - then redshirt guy immediately stabs the assailant twice in the side before retreating into the gymnasium, where he was mobbed. Luckily he got his sweatshirt off and was able to get up on his knees where he continued stabbing those who were attacking him (both male and female).
What was he supposed to do - wait until the mob set upon himself to begin trying to defend himself?

Watch the second vid closely. The stabber is being enveloped stealthily on his right by the kid in the brown coat. The stabber knows it’s not one on one.

No true bill.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I will never not be amused by the amount of ink spilled, and the stories drawn on this forum from a simple short vid with little to no backstory. Entire novella's have been written. It's pretty neat to watch actually.

MAGA
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
I think the law will leave it alone--especially since it was a black kid. There's too many accounts of kids getting rat packed--and lately one of them got killed.

From here on out if one of those rat packs get stabbed up or shot for their troubles, the law is just going to say, "oh well".

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
I will never not be amused by the amount of ink spilled, and the stories drawn on this forum from a simple short vid with little to no backstory. Entire novella's have been written. It's pretty neat to watch actually.

Not much backstory is needed. A teen negro rat pat decided to pummel some kid and he stabbed the schitt out of a couple of them for their trouble.

He let them off easy as far as I can see. He should have gone nuts on anybody that was stupid enough to be close after he got loose.

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Tax dollars at work.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Not much backstory is needed. A teen negro rat pat decided to pummel some kid and he stabbed the schitt out of a couple of them for their trouble.

He let them off easy as far as I can see. He should have gone nuts on anybody that was stupid enough to be close after he got loose.

Ah, but the hero in your tale is a black kid as well. You leave that out of your preface.

You guys need some writing classes, this is weak.

Come on now, buckle down and really work on it.

MAGA
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Planned. Neither vid started after the fact. All those children (lol) knew what was happening.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

You're a commie and no one cares what you think. Go away.

Those with a fool's mindset can't even see what's in front of them.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F

I had a kid grab me and punch the livin hell out of me in High School for no reason at all.

Both my eyes were swelled shut like Rocky Balboa.

Sure wished I would have had a knife back when it happened.

I packed one in my boot for the rest of the year.

6 month after that kid beat me he went up on murder charges.

IC B3

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Weapon in school….. they will expel him for sure on that.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
NC Self-defense law. Bold is mine ...However, a person is
justified in the use of deadly force and does not have a duty to retreat in any place he or she has
the lawful right to be if either of the following applies:
(1) He or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent
imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another

Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by mathman
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Good stab.

Did anyone see where the dimocrap got stuck?
How long did it take before the dimocraps motion lotion drained out and he went down for the count.

Something tells me the smaller kid new he was in danger beforehand and came prepared.

This.

This will get painted as premeditation.

Yes, it will... but it's by those students who started recording before the first punch was thrown, and those chased him into the gym; all those who set upon him while he was on the ground are guilty of mob attack, conspiracy to commit violence, or whatever gang attacks are labeled as. Will they be held to the standards of our America... or current day ameriKa? Obviously, they all knew they were going to jump him, and decided to WURL STAH HIPPY HOOPY make a copy of it.

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
The answer is, charge them all.

Lol actually we have zero context so there's no way to know what the correct answer is...

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by viking
Weapon in school….. they will expel him for sure on that.

Lol, When I was in school I never understood why getting expelled would scare anyone......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hell, I expelled myself.......

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Screaming hyenas didn't fare so well that time.

Cat 5 chump out!

Edit. They won’t let me use other word!

PREZACTLY!

Rick suspended the use of the word C H I M P back during the Traitorous Muslim Halfican’s illegal occupation of the White House.

When I posted a story about a C H I M P Out at the WH. 🤪
😂😂😂

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Lots of cultural enrichment going on there. Mr red sweater did a fine job defending himself against that mob. Good way to get killed if he hadn’t.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
Lots of cultural enrichment going on there. Mr red sweater did a fine job defending himself against that mob. Good way to get killed if he hadn’t.

I don't know about everybody else, but it was obvious to me he was going to get his head kicked in if he hadn't defended himself.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The kid survived to face whatever consequences that might follow- - - -legal or social. Getting beaten to death was the alternative, so all things considered, he's a winner. It might be a good idea for him to find somewhere else to live, if possible.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

482 members (10gaugeman, 007FJ, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 160user, 58 invisible), 2,632 guests, and 1,183 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,644
Posts18,512,487
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.