-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I despise a bully, even worse when it’s a pack, no sympathy at all here for the kids who got stabbed.

That kid was backed into a corner and was trying to flee from the first punch to when he ran out of the gym afterwards.

Kids generally reflect their parents, I’m not surprised the bullied kid’s mom sounded reasonable.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by colodog
The good old days of two kids working something out are long gone.
The whole gang wants to get some licks in ...
That's mainly a black thing.

Outlaw bikers too, famous for it actually.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
this gets me. all the ghouls here love it cause somebody got stabbed but no one notices the negro animals that infest most schools. I saw a few white kids in the hall. imagine going to that school being white. there are tons of videos of a bunch of groids beating up one white kid

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by viking
Weapon in school….. they will expel him for sure on that.

Lol, When I was in school I never understood why getting expelled would scare anyone......

I never ddi me. Got kicked out of two grammar schools, junior high and two high schools. Ended up getting diploma from an adults school. Fact of the matter it was probably ADD or something similar but back then they didn't dope us kids up with a bunch of drugs. They just booted us down the road.
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mrmeener
this gets me. all the ghouls here love it cause somebody got stabbed but no one notices the negro animals that infest most schools. I saw a few white kids in the hall. imagine going to that school being white. there are tons of videos of a bunch of groids beating up one white kid

When I was a junior in high school I managed to get myself in a jam facing a 2nd assault charge. I was given the opportunity to go live with my grandfather in the sf bay area. There were more kids in my class than in the entire high school I left. I befriended one token white kid who's brother was a linebacker for Oklahoma state and beat him like a piñata. He was one of the toughest people I have met still to this day.

We got jumped pretty regularly and having someone that didn't know how to lose was sure handy. I moved home as soon as my time was up with a whole new respect for how good I have it up here.

I now live in a small town and with 5 kids I've yet to hear them talk about a nasty fight at school. Thank god. No kid should have to grow up that way.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Yep, and save his life doing so.

It wouldn't be good for him to be around crowds there and unarmed now.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Lol, When I was in school I never understood why getting expelled would scare anyone......

Neither did the kid who didn't want his head stomped flat. smile

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by jaguartx

do you really believe that groid brought the knife to school for protection?? he brought it so he could rob probably white kids and intimidate others. most schools with so many darkies have metal detectors

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I have a feeling that after the kid in Las Vegas was beaten to death by these animals, that a lot more kids will be "leveling the playing field," so to speak.

It's sad that it has come to this but I would much rather defend my child in court than watch him/her be put in the ground.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by high_country_

When I was a junior in high school I managed to get myself in a jam facing a 2nd assault charge. I was given the opportunity to go live with my grandfather in the sf bay area. There were more kids in my class than in the entire high school I left. I befriended one token white kid who's brother was a linebacker for Oklahoma state and beat him like a piñata. He was one of the toughest people I have met still to this day.

We got jumped pretty regularly and having someone that didn't know how to lose was sure handy. I moved home as soon as my time was up with a whole new respect for how good I have it up here.

I now live in a small town and with 5 kids I've yet to hear them talk about a nasty fight at school. Thank god. No kid should have to grow up that way.
glad to hear you got thru that but it makes you tougher. white kids getting to soft. glad their school is ok which means it is mostly white but as a father you should have your boys punch bags do some hard workouts spar a little. I went to school in Bklyn NY and you got to learn how to fight real quick plus what my father showed me and my brother

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

do you really believe that groid brought the knife to school for protection?? he brought it so he could rob probably white kids and intimidate others. most schools with so many darkies have metal detectors

BS

From what I glean from this story, this black kid was "too white."

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Yeah, he's probably been robbing those two older boys at knife point for lunch money for some time. smile

What I really believe is that you're a congenital dumbass. grin

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

glad to hear you got thru that but it makes you tougher. white kids getting to soft. glad their school is ok which means it is mostly white but as a father you should have your boys punch bags do some hard workouts spar a little. I went to school in Bklyn NY and you got to learn how to fight real quick plus what my father showed me and my brother

I made them wrestle. I believe fighting is a necessity growing up. Fighting creates conflict resolution and teaches respect....even if you "win" a fight, if the other person gets some solid punches in the aggressor will likely choose a more submissive opponent. That's a lesson I've tried to teach all of my kids.....be quiet and ruthless when it's time to defend yourself and you don't need to turn the other cheek or catch a punch for me to back them up. If violence is eminent, don't be a victim....but don't soccer kick some poor bastard that's out of the fight.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Kid defended himself when the odds were against him.

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

I made them wrestle. I believe fighting is a necessity growing up. Fighting creates conflict resolution and teaches respect....even if you "win" a fight, if the other person gets some solid punches in the aggressor will likely choose a more submissive opponent. That's a lesson I've tried to teach all of my kids.....be quiet and ruthless when it's time to defend yourself and you don't need to turn the other cheek or catch a punch for me to back them up. If violence is eminent, don't be a victim....but don't soccer kick some poor bastard that's out of the fight.
you did a good job with them. you are a good father

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Rooster7

BS

From what I glean from this story, this black kid was "too white."
WTF does that mean?

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Yeah, he's probably been robbing those two older boys at knife point for lunch money for some time. smile

a guy like you better stay out of cities and in a small town cause you are to dumb to know anything about these black animals. groids dont carry weapons for self defense they carry them to rape loot and kill helpless victims. you dont know chit

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by okie
Kid defended himself when the odds were against him.

Reminds me of something I read one time about the right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness and the right to bear arms.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

a guy like you better stay out of cities and in a small town cause you are to dumb to know anything about these black animals. groids dont carry weapons for self defense they carry them to rape loot and kill helpless victims. you dont know chit

I'm not TOO dumb to know how to spell TOO and I lived in cheap bleck swarmed apartments near downtown Houston while going to graduate school at the University of same name.

I guess you just proved me right twice in a row. You proved you are a dumbass to the entire 24 Hour Campfire world.

I will admit you're pretty close to spot on about why they carry weapons, however. smile

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/29/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
S
Bernard Goetz did the same thing on a subway in New York. If more people did that, it would happen less often.

An armed society is a polite society…

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

682 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 117LBS, 10Glocks, 69 invisible), 2,917 guests, and 1,294 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,642
Posts18,512,297
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.