Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by mrmeener
Originally Posted by viking
Weapon in school….. they will expel him for sure on that.

Yep, and save his life doing so.

It wouldn't be good for him to be around crowds there and unarmed now.
do you really believe that groid brought the knife to school for protection?? he brought it so he could rob probably white kids and intimidate others. most schools with so many darkies have metal detectors

Yeah, he's probably been robbing those two older boys at knife point for lunch money for some time. smile

What I really believe is that you're a congenital dumbass. grin
a guy like you better stay out of cities and in a small town cause you are to dumb to know anything about these black animals. groids dont carry weapons for self defense they carry them to rape loot and kill helpless victims. you dont know chit

I'm not TOO dumb to know how to spell TOO and I lived in cheap bleck swarmed apartments near downtown Houston while going to graduate school at the University of same name.

I guess you just proved me right twice in a row. You proved you are a dumbass to the entire 24 Hour Campfire world.

I will admit you're pretty close to spot on about why they carry weapons, however. smile
what courses did you take in college? home economics? lol.

GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Phoucing animals.......

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Bernard Goetz did the same thing on a subway in New York. If more people did that, it would happen less often.

An armed society is a polite society…
a couple of months ago a 7 year old groid brought a pistol to school and shot a pretty white blond teacher. did he defend himself? darkies carry weapons to offend not defend. what happened in that incident was feral blacks fighting that kid with the knife is no hero and he will be dead or in jail for murder in less then 10 years

S
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
S
Bernard Goetz did the same thing on a subway in New York. If more people did that, it would happen less often.

a couple of months ago a 7 year old groid brought a pistol to school and shot a pretty white blond teacher. did he defend himself? darkies carry weapons to offend not defend. what happened in that incident was feral blacks fighting that kid with the knife is no hero and he will be dead or in jail for murder in less then 10 years

You have an obvious problem with comprehension and communication skills. Maybe you should try shuffleboard at the senior center…

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

You have an obvious problem with comprehension and communication skills. Maybe you should try shuffleboard at the senior center…
show me where I was wrong in what I said. tell me the white teacher did not get shot. tell me the black kid that stabbed the other kid will not be dead or in jail 10 years from now. will the kid be an engineer?

IC B2

S
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
S

show me where I was wrong in what I said. tell me the white teacher did not get shot. tell me the black kid that stabbed the other kid will not be dead or in jail 10 years from now. will the kid be an engineer?

Further validation of your poor communication skills, you might google “Senior Center” or “Assisted Care”

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
The answer is, charge them all.

Lol actually we have zero context so there's no way to know what the correct answer is...

Stabber was backing up and being followed by puncher who eventually threw the punch hence, starting the incident! Seems like that’s context enough! Too bad he didn’t have a Glock 19 and a couple extra mags!

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rooster7
BS
From what I glean from this story, this black kid was "too white."
WTF does that mean?
Absolutely a black can suffer disapproval for being ''too white''.

I have a black neighbor, one of my best friends. He is not culturally black as far as our local blacks are concerned. He is a contractor with his own equipment, his wife is black and a pharmacist. Their only son went to a Catholic school and graduated college with an accounting degree. The local blacks hold him in disdain and whisper around that he thinks he is white because he mixes well with the white men around here and is the first man they call for dozer work.

He really got a bad name with the local blacks when he beat a black man senseless for burglarizing his truck. I was the first arriving law officer and dragged the man into the shade and probably saved him from death by hyperthermia. The black community came down hard on my neighbor and wanted him prosecuted. I think the fact that two young white men helped him catch the burglar made it worse.

Nothing much in the way of criticism was leveled at the white boys but the black burglar's victim was roundly criticized.

So, yes a black can run into trouble with other blacks for ''acting white''. There is a lot of peer pressure on black kids in public schools to not excel.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
The kid knew he was going to get rat packed. He just decided that they were going to pay a price for it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by high_country_
this gets me. all the ghouls here love it cause somebody got stabbed but no one notices the negro animals that infest most schools. I saw a few white kids in the hall. imagine going to that school being white. there are tons of videos of a bunch of groids beating up one white kid

When I was a junior in high school I managed to get myself in a jam facing a 2nd assault charge. I was given the opportunity to go live with my grandfather in the sf bay area. There were more kids in my class than in the entire high school I left. I befriended one token white kid who's brother was a linebacker for Oklahoma state and beat him like a piñata. He was one of the toughest people I have met still to this day.

We got jumped pretty regularly and having someone that didn't know how to lose was sure handy. I moved home as soon as my time was up with a whole new respect for how good I have it up here.

I now live in a small town and with 5 kids I've yet to hear them talk about a nasty fight at school. Thank god. No kid should have to grow up that way.
glad to hear you got thru that but it makes you tougher. white kids getting to soft. glad their school is ok which means it is mostly white but as a father you should have your boys punch bags do some hard workouts spar a little. I went to school in Bklyn NY and you got to learn how to fight real quick plus what my father showed me and my brother

Congratulations. You're an idiot.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
High Schools with large black populations are dangerous places. It's going to be difficult to keep weapons out of them.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
I despise a bully

I kind of like bullies, to some extent, or at least don’t see why they’re always considered so bad. The gang jump in the OP isn’t what I am referring to….that was pathetic but schoolyard bullies acting alone are what I am referring to, in general.

The argument can be made that they’ll they teach you how to stand up for yourself or they’ll let you know you’ll be a coward for life. Maybe my way of thinking is too old school for today’s society but that is how I see it.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
The school was a magnet school. Magnet schools started out being schools where high achieving students could get advanced instruction to prep for college. But many of them have been turned into schools that are used to get kids out of the ghetto by the liberals who control the school boards.

So what you end up with are high achieving students mixed in with low IQ thugs who are resentful of those who are there to study and excel.

I would all but guarantee that this situation is an example of that.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by viking
Weapon in school….. they will expel him for sure on that.

Yep, and save his life doing so.

It wouldn't be good for him to be around crowds there and unarmed now.
do you really believe that groid brought the knife to school for protection?? he brought it so he could rob probably white kids and intimidate others. most schools with so many darkies have metal detectors

You are a racist

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
I was the first arriving law officer and dragged the man into the shade and probably saved him from death by hyperthermia.

l.

Hastings -minor point of course but did you mean dehydration or heat stroke?

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The school was a magnet school. Magnet schools started out being schools where high achieving students could get advanced instruction to prep for college. But many of them have been turned into schools that are used to get kids out of the ghetto by the liberals who control the school boards.

So what you end up with are high achieving students mixed in with low IQ thugs who are resentful of those who are there to study and excel.

Almost certainly.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Almost certainly.

Liberal thinking: There's a toilet bowl full of turds, and there's a punch bowl full of punch. We'll make things better by moving a turd or two to the punch bowl.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

My old high school, Chamblee, in Atlanta, was turned into a magnet school 10 years ago. My nephew just graduated 3 years ago and it was a place for upstanding scholars who wanted to go to college. And, it was a great school when I went there. My nephew is now in college in Macon, Ga.

I was surprised to see this crowd of violent apes at a magnet school. It is probably like you said, Lib administrators have admitted 40 or 50 ch*imps who have no business being in high school in the first place. This makes Libs feel good and proves they are not racist.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Originally Posted by Hastings
I was the first arriving law officer and dragged the man into the shade and probably saved him from death by hyperthermia.

l.

Hastings -minor point of course but did you mean dehydration or heat stroke?

I would have drug him into the sun if he was dying of hyperthermia, myself.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

My old high school, Chamblee, in Atlanta, was turned into a magnet school 10 years ago. My nephew just graduated 3 years ago and it was a place for upstanding scholars who wanted to go to college. And, it was a great school when I went there. My nephew is now in college in Macon, Ga.

I was surprised to see this crowd of violent apes at a magnet school. It is probably like you said, Lib administrators have admitted 40 or 50 ch*imps who have no business being in high school in the first place. This makes Libs feel good and proves they are not racist.

All three of my kids went to a magnet school for advanced studies. I wouldn't allow them to attend there now. They've been turned into ghetto placement schools. Fortunately, my kids got to attend when they were still being used for their intended purpose. My oldest daughter has a masters degree in medical graphics. But she got bored with that and taught herself to be a full stack programmer. Now she manages the IT department of a place that writes programs that specifically cater to the needs of different organizations. My younger daughter is a Dentist. My son is a tech at a place that biologically engineers plants.

Their Grandfather lived in abandoned houses during the depression and survived by picking cotton in Southeastern Missouri.

Him and his brothers heated their house by jumping on coal trains and throwing coal off the cars. Afterwards they would jump off the cars and walk back by picking up the coal and hauling it in cotton sacks that were draped over their shoulders.

He joined the Army in early '41 for three hots and a cot. A few months later came Pearl Harbor and he ended up in the infantry in the Pacific,....6th Army under General Walter Kreuger,...Alamo Scout, three battle stars, New Guinea, Leyte, and Luzon. Bronze Star--Purple Heart eligible but he never put in for it. He didn't consider grenade fragments to be worthy enough.

Two generations later his linage is where they belong.

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

678 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 117LBS, 10Glocks, 69 invisible), 2,901 guests, and 1,288 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,641
Posts18,512,265
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.