Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Single maama now is suddenly interested in the discipline of her son? She’s only 18 years late.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Seems some kind of secure mental institution would be a better answer than a penitentiary in this case

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by irfubar
Seems some kind of secure mental institution would be a better answer than a penitentiary in this case
He appears to be the John Hinckley type. No one died but he's too dangerous to turn loose on the public.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by irfubar

We used to have Central State Hospital in Milledgeville, Georgia. 19,000 patients and hundreds, if not thousands of doctors, nurses, orderlies etc. Central State looked like a college campus, dozens of big brick buildings spread out over a couple miles. It was the only state mental hospital in Georgia.

This would be the perfect place for this screwed-up kid. Big strong orderlies and security cops to wrestle this kid around when he got out of hand, these guys were used to dealing with physically abusive inmates, they did it for a living. If one orderly couldn't handle him, three or four of them could.

If while wrestling a big combative patient, the patient "struck his head" against a door frame, or "struck his head" against the floor a few times, that was just too bad, those things happen some times when subduing a violent patient, especially if he is 6-6 and 325. If this demented kid had beaten up a female inmate, they would have stuck his ass in solitary for a few years. He could have done his 30 years at Central State, obviously he cannot live in society.

Thirty years ago they closed Central State. I don't know where all the patients went, but I bet the ones still alive are now "homeless."

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
His placement in Public School is a classic example of "but, we have to put them somewhere." The Reg-ed kid today is so screwed. If the he-boon had gone off on a student and the student defended himself, the reg-ed(normal) student would have been suspended.

bkraft

"Four things greater than all things are, Women and Horses and Power and War."
IC B2

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
He should be stoned to death

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Stop the charade. They need to be locked up. Period... Middle daughter was "emergency certified" as a teacher in a regional school for students who get expelled from "alternative schools" from multiple local districts. Lasted three weeks. Despite all of the "colorful words" while being recruited, ZERO support from the administrators. Minimal security. Several sketchy incidents during the first couple weeks. Finally quit after week three when she was literally run over trying to prevent students in her class from running into the hallway to fight another group of students. Fortunately, not seriously injured. Family was finally able to convince her that was not her true calling.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thank God that animal hasn't killed, raped or abused another 'child' at that school. Throw the key away, that POS is a menace at 18y/o--never to be rehab'd.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
For some reason he wasn't with his natural mother. She likely was drugged out the whole time she carried him and when she delivered him at some emergency room which is where a lot of them are left and "mom" never checks on them again. His brain was probably fried in the womb. Nonetheless, he can't be put into school or society where he cannot function and his white "mom" needs to understand that it is time to lock him up. She also needs to contact her homeowners insurance to see if her liability coverage will help that poor lady that was almost beaten to death. If it were me I would be suing mom for the damages inflicted by her "child".

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Would a lobotomy help him out with his behavioral problems?

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
No.
Hello Bristoe - "no" to what?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Prison will good therapy for him .

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I don't care what color his skin is or his ethnicity.... a 45 cal lobotomy would solve the problem.

letting someone live in this world, like that.. society is doing them no favors.

If I was that way, I'd just wish someone would just put me down... I would never be living a happy life.

Keeping someone alive, but cagged like an animal, is doing this guy no real favors.

even in prison he can harm someone again, and then be put down by a bunch of guards with 12 gauges...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

285 members (257 mag, 1badf350, 160user, 260Remguy, 06hunter59, 257 roberts, 28 invisible), 2,035 guests, and 1,083 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,327
Posts18,526,535
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.