Campfire Oracle
B

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
I thought it was interesting that the former agent's wife said, "If you think you're going back to private life after this, they're coming for you".

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
I like that guy too.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by viking
I like that guy too.

I like him. But with all politicians, you have to wonder if he's genuine. Also, he's going to face the same pushback that Trump got.

I really don't think there's any way he gets elected. But he's saying things that need to be said.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Yep. Says what needs saying.

IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
His business history better be beyond squeaky clean

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by viking
I like that guy too.

I like him. But with all politicians, you have to wonder if he's genuine. Also, he's going to face the same pushback that Trump got.

I really don't think there's any way he gets elected. But he's saying things that need to be said.

Unless, as you say he may or may not be genuine.

Nobody will ever face what Trump faces, but how much pushback he faces will be a good indicator as to how genuine he actually is.
So far, no women coming out of the woodwork claiming rape, wonder why.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Smarmy took Soros money.

Made millions whilst kickin back to the proper people in .gov.

He's a made member, long as he doesn't get off the reservation.

Says what he's allowed ta say, ta try and affect the next election, or enhance the propaganda designed ta camouflage the steal of the election.

Were he to actually get elected ta somethin, it's Paul Lyin, V2.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Smarmy took Soros money.

Says what he's allowed ta say, ta try and affect the next election, or enhance the propaganda designed ta camouflage the steal of the election.

Maybe. But Nikki Haley is the deep state candidate and she's gone out of her way to attack Vivek and he has responded in kind. So I'm having a difficult time understanding why the machine would install a candidate (Vivek) that's making it harder for its chosen candidate (Haley) to get traction.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My prediction is and has been for some time now: Is that if Vivek starts to rise in the polls and begins to become a force to be reckoned with, then we will see him get prosecuted by the left, the same way we see the banana republic style prosecution of Donald Trump.

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Smarmy took Soros money.

Maybe. But Nikki Haley is the deep state candidate and she's gone out of her way to attack Vivek and he has responded in kind. So I'm having a difficult time understanding why the machine would install a candidate (Vivek) that's making it harder for its chosen candidate (Haley) to get traction.

Popcorn for the masses, and division of one side.

Provides opportunity for MSM propaganda, and tries ta make purported Rs pick a side, a la Cruz/Trump.

But again, all only for the purpose of bein able ta explain an election fix, with a somewhat straighter face.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Smarmy took Soros money.

Provides opportunity for MSM propaganda, and tries ta make purported Rs pick a side, a la Cruz/Trump.

But again, all only for the purpose of bein able ta explain an election fix, with a somewhat straighter face.

I'm not convinced. Nikki Haley has a particularly foul disposition and unless both Haley and Vivek are very good actors, their dislike for each other is genuine.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
But obviously there's a fix in the works. The RNC wants a warmonger candidate to represent them in the general election and Nikki Haley is their Israel first warmonger candidate.

Vivek, not so much. He referred to Nikki Haley as Dick Cheney in three inch heels.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Smarmy took Soros money.

I'm not convinced. Nikki Haley has a particularly foul disposition and unless both Haley and Vivek are very good actors, their dislike for each other is genuine.

I don't believe that the Trump/Cruz bit was other than genuine, and not only among the principals, but the supporter of the principals.

We saw it here on the 'fire. Individuals that agreed on 90% of issues, at odds with each other once the barbs began flyin between T/C.

Bonus for the libs, in both the practical and propaganda arenas.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Smarmy took Soros money.

I don't believe that the Trump/Cruz bit was other than genuine, and not only among the principals, but the supporter of the principals.

We saw it here on the 'fire. Individuals that agreed on 90% of issues, at odds with each other once the barbs began flyin between T/C.

Bonus for the libs, in both the practical and propaganda arenas.

Cruz was a party candidate. Trump wasn't. Nikki Haley is a party candidate. Chris Christie is a party candidate. Even Desantis is a party candidate although I don't think he's very enthusiastic about it.

Vivek has not only attacked the party candidates, he's attacked the leadership of the RNC and the leftist media figures who the RNC selected to host the debates.

I can't understand why the machine would install a candidate who would make it difficult for the party candidates to conduct an effective campaign against Trump--who is the real threat to the party candidates.

My opinion, Vivek knows that his chance of getting the nomination is slim and none. Trump has that sewn up unless the party fixes the nomination process, which is very likely.

I think Vivek just wants to be a representative of his generation and to start raising the issues that his generation wants to focus on. He wants to shine a light on the corruption of the electoral process and alter the official narrative that party candidates use.

He's not going to allow the various Dick Cheneys on the stage to spew their warmongering rhetoric without being called on it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm as cynical as they come about politicians, every one I've known up close and personal has been a deeply flawed individual - thieves, bullies and generic ass holes; all but one were downright evil people and the one that wasn't was a bipolar alcoholic (but other than that was a relatively nice guy).

Anyway, I see Vivek has some books out and the blurbs on them seem encouraging. The local library has them all in stock so I'm going to check out a couple and make up my own mind on the guy.

Realizing no one on Earth would meet 100% purity standards, successful business people do seem like a real breed apart from professional liars and scum sucking pieces of shit, uh, I mean professional politicians.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I see Vivek the same way that I saw burnie sandals, they are simply (((controlled opposition))). Though burnie was used to gather the party, and then he graciously bowed out 'to support the party', whereas I think they'll use vivek to fracture the 'republican' vote to hurt Trump. Either way they both get to grandstand and make lots of noise, but they are both in the pocket of those who create the narrative.

Those in power would never allow someone on stage to say the things Vivek has, if he wasn't on a short leash.

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
He's right. In an age of lies, telling the truth, especially if you have a big megaphone, is a very dangerous thing.

Or, as Orwell more elegantly put it, “In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Smarmy took Soros money.

the soros money was a scholarship he accepted for $50K to go to school and it wasn't even George Soros, and this was back before any layman on the street understood what Soros name was about.

I don't think many here would reject a $50K no strings attached scholarship

Last edited by KFWA; 12/02/23.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 22250rem
My prediction is and has been for some time now: Is that if Vivek starts to rise in the polls and begins to become a force to be reckoned with, then we will see him get prosecuted by the left, the same way we see the banana republic style prosecution of Donald Trump.

Those would have to be "internal" polls, as public polls are all bullschit.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

507 members (10gaugeman, 22kHornet, 219 Wasp, 160user, 12344mag, 1badf350, 47 invisible), 2,157 guests, and 1,143 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,092
Posts18,501,938
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.