Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Smarmy took Soros money.

Made millions whilst kickin back to the proper people in .gov.

He's a made member, long as he doesn't get off the reservation.

Says what he's allowed ta say, ta try and affect the next election, or enhance the propaganda designed ta camouflage the steal of the election.

Were he to actually get elected ta somethin, it's Paul Lyin, V2.

the soros money was a scholarship he accepted for $50K to go to school and it wasn't even George Soros, and this was back before any layman on the street understood what Soros name was about.

I don't think many here would reject a $50K no strings attached scholarship

Don't confuse the idiots with facts.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
He's right. In an age of lies, telling the truth, especially if you have a big megaphone, is a very dangerous thing.

Or, as Orwell more elegantly put it, “In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”

I wonder if Vivek is a bit naive about what he's getting into. He's obviously a very bright fellow. But he's young. Young people,..even very bright young people tend to be idealistic. I'm quite sure he understands that the system is corrupt. But I wonder if he understands how far the system will go.

Even if the machine isn't concerned with the possibility of him being elected, he's saying things that the machine doesn't want said.

He called out the RNC on live TV. I'm sure nobody was expecting *that*.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Same could be said for Musk.

Did he have a clue how deep the corruption goes.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
the soros money was a scholarship he accepted for $50K to go to school and it wasn't even George Soros, and this was back before any layman on the street understood what Soros name was about.

Not.

Smarmy was already bought and owned by .gov graft, and was worth millions at the time he stated he needed a grant ta attend college.

So his taking the $, even if you're dumb enough ta consider the source as innocent, cheated an actually needy person outta that aid.

He was just makin his bones with the libs by takin another payoff, so they'd have more confidence in the strengtha their puppet strings.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Smarmy took Soros money.

Made millions whilst kickin back to the proper people in .gov.

He's a made member, long as he doesn't get off the reservation.

Says what he's allowed ta say, ta try and affect the next election, or enhance the propaganda designed ta camouflage the steal of the election.

Were he to actually get elected ta somethin, it's Paul Lyin, V2.

That's my understanding of the scholarship money also, and the monies were routed through a 3rd party school program.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Not.

Smarmy was already bought and owned by .gov graft, and was worth millions at the time he stated he needed a grant ta attend college.

So his taking the $, even if you're dumb enough ta consider the source as innocent, cheated an actually needy person outta that aid.

He was just makin his bones with the libs by takin another payoff, so they'd have more confidence in the strengtha their puppet strings.

Credible link ???? Not

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

Not.

Credible link ???? Not

Either ya know the facts, or the topic's over your head.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102

Musk?

Hell, Trump.

The Donald had no clue what he was getting into.
He thought The Swamp was big, had no idea its depths.

Then he hired on a bunch of Swamp Creatures........

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Not.

I'm going by what he said, when he received the scholarship he said he was making about $350K a year, and he doesn't apologize for taking a $50K scholarship.

He took advantage of a situation that was available to him. Again, who here wouldn't? Anyone going to turn down $50K in free money because they have enough already?

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I'm going by what he said, when he received the scholarship he said he was making about $350K a year, and he doesn't apologize for taking a $50K scholarship.

He took advantage of a situation that was available to him. Again, who here wouldn't? Anyone going to turn down $50K in free money because they have enough already?

He reported makin over $2MM that year, on toppa bout the same amount in earlier years. He was the frontman for a D run pharma company with demorrhoid politicians on its board, scammin .gov. More effort and talent than [bleep] Biden, but the same strategy.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
https://x.com/mehdirhasan/status/1699782281748197506?s=20

he released his tax returns - 650K and 450K,

that's still alot of money but who is making 650K and walking away from a free $50K?

Last edited by KFWA; 12/02/23.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
It's been a while since I was in school but most all my scholarships were based on merit not need. It's the grants that were typically needs based. If someone got a large scholarship based on merit that should be considered a positive whether they are wealthy or not.

I went to school with lots of kids from rich families and never once knew one that turned down a merit based scholarship. I'm still pulling for Trump but accepting a scholarship doesn't seem like the character flaw some make it out to be unless it was a needs based scholarship.

Bb

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

Musk?

Hell, Trump.

The Donald had no clue what he was getting into.
He thought The Swamp was big, had no idea its depths.

Then he hired on a bunch of Swamp Creatures........

This is true.

It appears that he still hasn't learned his lesson.

Still endorsing the likes of McConnell and McKevin, defending Pence having classified documents saying "Leave him alone he is a nice guy", the list is long and very disturbing.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

that's still alot of money but who is making 650K and walking away from a free $50K?

JFC.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ra...s-award-he-said-he-needed-pay-law-school

Edit, in consideration a the crowd bein dealt with: Click the link ta the tax ret.

Last edited by Fubarski; 12/02/23.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

JFC.

Edit, in consideration a the crowd bein dealt with: Click the link ta the tax ret.

FOX News, the same FOX News that is funding DeSantis, or was, now Haley. LOL.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

JFC.

Reason why I edited my last post, morons like this.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

JFC.

Reason why I edited my last post, morons like this.

OK Killer, go get em.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by viking
I like that guy too.

I like him. But with all politicians, you have to wonder if he's genuine. Also, he's going to face the same pushback that Trump got.

I really don't think there's any way he gets elected. But he's saying things that need to be said.

No. He's working in concert with Trump. It was no accident he said in the first debate "We all know Joe Biden is not the real president."

Now, just who do you think the Real POTUS is? whistle

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx
No. He's working in concert with Trump. It was no accident he said in the first debate "We all know Joe Biden is not the real president."

Now, just who do you think the Real POTUS is? whistle
Your mom?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

102 members (300_savage, 10gaugemag, 338Rules, 35, 1beaver_shooter, 1eyedmule, 16 invisible), 1,577 guests, and 948 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,082
Posts18,501,644
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.