Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
Real Conservatives don't talk about 'hate', as we understand free speech, and all that it includes. The whole 'you obviously hate joos', antifa-sememanics is the false banner of Conservative, Inc. Grow up and learn about the real world. If you want to talk about it and learn the Truth LMK, as I don't mind holding anyone's hand, but keep your emotions in check, as I have no time for teenage drama queens.

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
GB1

Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by blairvt
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Yeah. They're taking care of business, aw-ite. You might want to wait a few years before you start applauding, however.

This. ^^^^.

Purveyors of Wexler and Epstein and Henry Kissinger.

Strong Arm of the Rothschilds and sister ageny of Clowns In America. whistle

https://rumble.com/search/videos?q=The%20murderous%20life%20of%20Henry%20Kissinger

This guy knows what he is talking about. Thinks he is a retired 3 star Air Force General.

Attacking the messenger instead of the message, very astute of you.

"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Yep, them and JFK too.

Missed a few times though on the Teflon Don.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Yes, Joo Space Lasers, ultra-top-secret, as widely advertised on Mt Dew cans years ago.

Because that is the crap Jag professes.

Tell me you don't believe in microwave weapons after watching this video...

Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Pat85
Yeah. They're taking care of business, aw-ite. You might want to wait a few years before you start applauding, however.

If they were taking care of business this October 7th attack would never have happened.

It was easily a false flag... the Israel govt was supposedly up in arms over their own politicks, so they are all attacked.... tribal collective must prevail over our differences, etc...much like pearl harbour or 9/11

Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by johnw
Has Mossad ever killed any of the Russian political hierarchy inside of Russia?

I'd suspect them of engineering and facilitating Hamas' attack on Israel. It fits with their goals in Ukraine, and divides the support of the west.

Why would they..? joos have owned Russia since Oct 1917, and while Putin seems to be 'conservative' and protective of White Russian Culture, I wasn't born yesterday. There was no come to Jesus moment for Russia, but they obviously could not continue their self destruction, mainly against White Russians through the late 80s, as it wasn't good for business.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
Sorry. Gotta throw the bs flag. LD exhibits about as many leftist tendencies as Attila the Hun.

Anybody who starts tossing the "hate" flag is a leftist. Some are too damn stupid to know they're a leftist. But stupidity and leftism goes together like bacon and eggs.

LD doesn’t strike me as stupid.

Plenty of hate on the right; flag tossed or not.

One of the primary hallmarks of a leftist is a hatred or jealousy towards Israel. All that the Palestinians need to do to have peace with Israel is to leave them alone.

And I don't hate the Palestinians either. My heart bleeds for them and their plight.

I've read the reasons why Syria, Jordan, and Egypt don't welcome the Palestinian people. None of it washes with me.
Seems Biden and his ilk welcome them with open arms...

It is funny, that even though jooos have taken over DoE & pretty much all publik edu since it's inception, they cannot control their own monster. Most leftist think jooos are White, even though the jooos will proclaim loudly when the aggression and inflamed action against so called 'White Society' targets them that they are NOT White. Leftists are too stupid to listen to or understand Logic or Reason as they are completely emotional creatures.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Originally Posted by Hastings
I've read the reasons why Syria, Jordan, and Egypt don't welcome the Palestinian people. None of it washes with me.
No countries of the world except Western Europe and the USA allow violent people in that will in short order attempt to overthrow the government of their host country. Jordan and Lebanon have been through that and got rid of them.

Who in their right mind would want Palestinians moving in.
I’m with ya on that👍
I failed to mention Kuwait expelled a few hundred thousand Palestinians for supporting the Iraqi takeover of their country. Palestinians are dangerous to have around.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
No countries of the world except Western Europe and the USA allow violent people in that will in short order attempt to overthrow the government of their host country. Jordan and Lebanon have been through that and got rid of them.

Which conglomerate of people are bankrolling and using their .gov leverage to support moving in hostile non-whites into White countries? Do you even have a clue or are you obtuse to global politics as it relates to the Western, White world?

Have you heard of Barbara Spectre?

Do you think that Europe will not survive without Jews or the non-white invaders they are supporting?

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by BALLISTIK
Originally Posted by plumbum
Yep, them and JFK too.

Missed a few times though on the Teflon Don.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Yes, Joo Space Lasers, ultra-top-secret, as widely advertised on Mt Dew cans years ago.

Because that is the crap Jag professes.

Tell me you don't believe in microwave weapons after watching this video...

I believe in microwave weapons, but I don't believe Joo space lasers could or did burn down Maui.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by earlybrd

I’m with ya on that👍
I failed to mention Kuwait expelled a few hundred thousand Palestinians for supporting the Iraqi takeover of their country. Palestinians are dangerous to have around.

Yep, like Dimocommies and the Middle Eastern brownies the Zionists and Dimocraps are importing. Western Europe is pretty screwed and Jell-Os and Gayghost and Houston_2 are wanting it here.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/06/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Sorry. Gotta throw the bs flag. LD exhibits about as many leftist tendencies as Attila the Hun.

Anybody who starts tossing the "hate" flag is a leftist. Some are too damn stupid to know they're a leftist. But stupidity and leftism goes together like bacon and eggs.

LD doesn’t strike me as stupid.

Plenty of hate on the right; flag tossed or not.

One of the primary hallmarks of a leftist is a hatred or jealousy towards Israel. All that the Palestinians need to do to have peace with Israel is to leave them alone.

And I don't hate the Palestinians either. My heart bleeds for them and their plight.

It is funny, that even though jooos have taken over DoE & pretty much all publik edu since it's inception, they cannot control their own monster. Most leftist think jooos are White, even though the jooos will proclaim loudly when the aggression and inflamed action against so called 'White Society' targets them that they are NOT White. Leftists are too stupid to listen to or understand Logic or Reason as they are completely emotional creatures.

The problem here is that 32% or so of the Palestinians are Christians. How many of the Palestinians are true Jews vs false Jews.

What percentage of the Israelis are true Jews vs Zionists, false Jews and how many are stiffnecked Jews GOD is still punishing for rejecting JESUS CHRIST. Same goes for the Palestinians.

Rev 3:9
"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

All of GODS Israelites who HE says will be saved and are the apple of his eye are the Believers, not the people of the nation Israel. HIS Israelites are Baptist, Methodists, Catholics, Lutherans, Church of Christ,.....

Who do we stone? The murderers and pedophiles and child traffickers for sure. And we do it to save the country GOD gave us, HIS Israel, and others in the world they would prey on.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jews and Palestinians can decimate themselves. IDGAF.

Why is this my problem?

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Morewood
Jews and Palestinians can decimate themselves. IDGAF.

Why is this my problem?

Well, some of them pay the Chynese to make your blood pressure and diabetic meds and antibiotics and to put schiett in your bacon and meat and cheese and cheerios and put carcinogenic toxins in your household cleaning products and ......

Sleep well. Your Govt loves and per-techs you. Unless you live within 1000 miles of the border.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by blairvt

This. ^^^^.

Purveyors of Wexler and Epstein and Henry Kissinger.

Strong Arm of the Rothschilds and sister ageny of Clowns In America. whistle

https://rumble.com/search/videos?q=The%20murderous%20life%20of%20Henry%20Kissinger

This guy knows what he is talking about. Thinks he is a retired 3 star Air Force General.

Attacking the messenger instead of the message, very astute of you.

Very astute of you, BALLISTIK. That joker PMed me some time back calling me General and trying to get me to say I was some officer and he was going to have DOD nail me for impersonating a military officer. UFR.( I mean IIRC) and iirc had some puke like Buttview try to work the hit piece on me, that is IIRC. whistle

Thanks, B and GOD Bless

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
Originally Posted by mikieb
The Mossad has been given this mission before when their Olympic Athletes were killed....

They made a movie about it.... I can't remember what it was called
Raid on Antibi.
Entebbe.

That raid was 4 years after the Munich Olympics massacre.

Entebbe was the conclusion to an airplane hijacking.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Has Mossad ever killed any of the Russian political hierarchy inside of Russia?

LOL! They can't even take out Palestinians planning an attack on their home land. 11 year old girls don't even swoon over Taylor Swift this bad.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
have any of our jew haters come out yet as supporters of hamas? Any palestinian flags as avatars?

Sam......

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
The problem here is that 32% or so of the Palestinians are Christians.

Not true

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by ironbender
The Mossad has been given this mission before when their Olympic Athletes were killed....

Raid on Antibi.
Entebbe.

Bibi's brother was killed in that raid.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ironbender

Raid on Antibi.
Entebbe.

The Entebbe rescue mission and the killings of the Munich murderers were different things and different actors.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (10ring1, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 1234, 60 invisible), 14,104 guests, and 1,122 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,280
Posts18,545,094
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.