Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
If they don’t, it’s going to happen again!!!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by rte
These Ham-ass pigs look like a group of self indulgent fat-ass Demonrats.lol

IDF=TCB.
[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]

Interesting pic? Where is that from? I'm not generally a fan of the mass Grave look with large groups of people stripped and bound on their knees in them. I'd like to know more about this pic. Most jews I knew wouldn't support mass executions in a mass grave even if it was hamas. That's more of the Jew haters MO. Maybe they were just getting them ready for a Mr Man boobs competition.

I very much doubt Israelis gunned them down and buried them there but even if they just questioned them there the lefties will be screaming war crime because they humiliated them. Not uncommon practice to have prisioners stripped while questioning. Is that a grenade in the back of your shorts or did that breaching charge just catch you off guard.

Bb

Last edited by Burleyboy; 12/10/23.
N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
Most of them look pretty well fed…

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
That isn't the only picture. They have them lined up in the streets stripped of their clothes just like this picture with burned out bombed buildings in the background. Hamas is in big trouble and it's starting to compound. As it should be.

One is alone in a land so vast, there is only the mountains, the wind, and the eyes of God.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by rte
These Ham-ass pigs look like a group of self indulgent fat-ass Demonrats.lol

IDF=TCB.
[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]

Those are some WELL-FED porkers there.

Yet one more example of why I think rounds larger than 5.56 are preferred. The 6.5 Grendel with a bullet weighing 3x that of the 5.56 is going to penetrate porkers like that at distance better…especially if they’re wearing a track suit and 2 keffiyehs. 😉

The 5.56 was probably fine for skinny, half naked gooks in the equatorial jungles of SE Asia but I want more for fat ass goatfucking pigs….for reliable DRTs.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by ShadeTree
That isn't the only picture. They have them lined up in the streets stripped of their clothes just like this picture with burned out bombed buildings in the background. Hamas is in big trouble and it's starting to compound. As it should be.

GOOD!

I don’t want the IDF to stop with Hamas I want them to continue with eliminating the scourge and scum of Islamic radicals….Hezbollah, Muslim brotherhood, taliban, isis, isil, and 145 others need to be sent to their allah. Their absence would free hundreds of millions of women worldwide and would prevent the sexual molestation of hundreds of millions of young girls and boys. There’s absolutely NO downside to their complete annihilation!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Mossad has been very good at taking out perceived threats. Reports of Iranian nuke scientists turning up dead says much. Glad I’m not their target

L
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by Morewood
Jews and Palestinians can decimate themselves. IDGAF.

Why is this my problem?
This is the correct answer. Why do you guys on this board argue and bitch about who is the bad guy over there? They all are, so is America. Some of you need to learn real history. Not the chit youve been force fed through the years

Refreshing clarity! Cheers

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
It took Mossad 13 years but they wiped out everyone that played a hand wiping out the Israeli Olympic athletes! Your ass is grass and they’re the mower if you’re on the list!
I see where Hamas fighters are surrendering in mass. It seems they have been stealing food from the Palestinians and they are fat while everyone else is skinny. I guess it's better to be in an Israeli prison than to have Mossad on your tail. There are no judges to cut you some slack or feel sorry for you when Mossad is looking for you. It's the death penalty. No appeals.

Mean time. Joe and his minions need to stay out of this conflict. I don't mind sharing ammo and technology but not one American on the ground.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kwg020
I see where Hamas fighters are surrendering in mass.

kwg
Saw that too. Seems their communication lines have been cut. (Hamas)

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

GOOD!

I don’t want the IDF to stop with Hamas I want them to continue with eliminating the scourge and scum of Islamic radicals….Hezbollah, Muslim brotherhood, taliban, isis, isil, and 145 others need to be sent to their allah. Their absence would free hundreds of millions of women worldwide and would prevent the sexual molestation of hundreds of millions of young girls and boys. There’s absolutely NO downside to their complete annihilation!

You forgot American politicians..........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
Online Mad
Campfire Regular
They should put some sexy goats out in front of them.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

GOOD!

You forgot American politicians..........

Let's hope and pray they don't get Trump.

There's a reason Trump isn't defending Netty.

Youse guys keep sucking up the Fake Nues the jew owned MSM feeds you. They sure ain't gonna pull tha wool over your eyes.

Oh, and remember, they and bro bite me say we gotta help Zelensky win in Ukraine. whistle

Ifin we don't win, Putin is gonna get us next. shocked

Who tha hail yall think is behind the browning of Western Europe.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/10/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It took Mossad 13 years but they wiped out everyone that played a hand wiping out the Israeli Olympic athletes! Your ass is grass and they’re the mower if you’re on the list!
I see where Hamas fighters are surrendering in mass. It seems they have been stealing food from the Palestinians and they are fat while everyone else is skinny. I guess it's better to be in an Israeli prison than to have Mossad on your tail. There are no judges to cut you some slack or feel sorry for you when Mossad is looking for you. It's the death penalty. No appeals.

Mean time. Joe and his minions need to stay out of this conflict. I don't mind sharing ammo and technology but not one American on the ground.

kwg

Pedo will find a way to get our people killed in that schithole. It's what that chkunt does best.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by local_dirt

kwg

Pedo will find a way to get our people killed in that schithole. It's what that chkunt does best.

The narrative will be Iran finances Hamas so the US and our allies must take Iran out which will do as designed and bring Russia and Chyna into the new WW3 conflict.

Didn't Larry Fink of Blackrock, the King of Wall Street, just say in an interview he will exert exert influence to direct the world? Didn't Larry Fink say we have to stop Putin as he is destroying Globalization? And G Soros said the US and EU must destroy Putin and Xi to save civilization? He meant their Globalist Cabal Civilization.

Who do you think told Budwieser to push their schiett and Target and who directs all companies advertising on TV to have blecks with white chick's and mixed race kids?

Who has big business and big pharma greasing palms in congress?

Larry Fink, false jew. Ditto G Soros, Klaus Schwab, Mark Zuckerberg, Bezos, Bill Gates, Jeff Zucker, .....Netanyahu.

WW3. If they can't stop Trump they will destroy the world to keep him from winning.

The Satanic NWO Globalist Cabal is planning to take the ship down with them.

As Q says, Pray.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by local_dirt

kwg

The narrative will be Iran finances Hamas so the US and our allies must take Iran out which will do as designed and bring Russia and Chyna into the new WW3 conflict.

Didn't Larry Fink of Blackrock, the King of Wall Street, just say in an interview he will exert exert influence to direct the world? Didn't Larry Fink say we have to stop Putin as he is destroying Globalization? And G Soros said the US and EU must destroy Putin and Xi to save civilization? He meant their Globalist Cabal Civilization.

Who do you think told Budwieser to push their schiett and Target and who directs all companies advertising on TV to have blecks with white chick's and mixed race kids?

Who has big business and big pharma greasing palms in congress?

Larry Fink, false jew. Ditto G Soros, Klaus Schwab, Mark Zuckerberg, Bezos, Bill Gates, Jeff Zucker, .....Netanyahu.

WW3. If they can't stop Trump they will destroy the world to keep him from winning.

The Satanic NWO Globalist Cabal is planning to take the ship down with them.

As Q says, Pray.

All those elitist globalists think they're going to be safe in their bunkers. Yeah right. They couldn't even keep Pedo Joe from getting covid.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

621 members (117LBS, 1234, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 160user, 58 invisible), 14,344 guests, and 1,238 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,290
Posts18,545,201
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.