Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Wray has been Director since 8/17.

He has been pulling this schit since 8/17.

President Trump had the opportunity to fire Wray from 8/17-1/21, He did NOT.

Place the blame where the blame belongs.

Trump hired Wray for a reason. And BTW, that was a BS False Flag story that Mueller met with Trump for the job he obviously couldn't get because he had already been director.

Mueller met with Trump to help make The Plan. The Plan would lead to the discovery that Kilery and the DNC and traitors in the FBY and CYA be exposed re the Fake Russian Dossier AND to expose the FISA Fraud and Prove Trump's innocence AND to expose Ohr and wife and Weissman.

The Mueller Collusion investigation led to the Ukraine Money Laundering and Bidet kickbacks and DOD involvement in the foreign illegal Bioweapons Labs AND Hunter Bidens financial same through Metabiota and Hunters involvement with Peter Dorzack (SP) and his companies lab work with Wuhan Labs.

This will all lead to Obamas setting up of the Labs with Richard Lugar in 2007 and it will lead to the knowledge our own DOD and Ft Dietrich was involved with Big Pharma in developing and releasing the last 5 or so patented Plandemics on the world AND it will lead to the revelations of Zeros and Killerys Baby making factories in Ukraine.

So, another unsung hero Trump referred to will be planted in Arlington. Mueller, who helped destroy the DNC and save America.

Trust the Plan.

Contrary to your 3rd grade opinion driven by the MSM, Trump is playing 5D Chess to save the world and as he says, "We will Make America Great Again".

Bottom line!

Trump hired the POS and refused to fire the POS.

Because of that people are being persecuted, raided and jailed for exercising their rights.

Steve think back at that time we’re speaking of here. We may recall that firing and then rehiring yet again with the necessary congressional approval would have been problematic for Trump.

The reality is that Trump had little but swamp creatures to choose from that had a chance of being appointed.

Jmo

And if he is elected in 2024 it will be different, not hardly, fight them at every turn or don't.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
This is about the very end of my tolerance for the now "weaponized" and "politicized" F.B.I.!
I mean if even part of this linked to article is true this country is in deepshit!
I only wonder how much worse it can get before it collapses or is destroyed?
For the record - I donated to, worked to get elected and voted for Donald J. Trump in 2,016 and did the same trying to get him re-elected in 2,020.
AND... if he is the Republican nominee for President in 2,024 I will work to get him elected, I will donate to him and I will VOTE for him!
So... F.B.I. suck myfuckintaint!
And if any of you anti-American F.B.I corksuckers have any questions or concerns about me or my politics I look forward to telling YOU what I think of you right to your smarmyfuckin faces.
FJB and the whore he rode in with!

LINK: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/12/leo-hohmann-fbi-tells-newsweek-that-trump-supporters/

Shakin my head.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I agree with you. They are a bunch of pukes. Just don't be their next target. These sobs are corrupt and evil. A lot of schidt is going to have to change when Trump is back in office.
LOL,

Trump will never see the inside of the White House ever again.

Even if he did, he still doesn’t get it, continually supporting and endorsing members of the swamp isn’t going to change schit.

Ha, the truth comes out. You've just let us know not only is Trump a dumbass but also a liar.

Too funny.

Stevie Wander, anyone with half a brain can suck up the same schiett from the MSM, like you and the Genius Crew, and regurgitate it with different words.

Clueless and hopeless. What a snowflake useful idiot.

Get your clues from the MSM Fake Nues. They are traitorus and complicit in the crime of rigging the Federal Elections against Trump. They too will pay for their crimes of treason.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Dude

Their All Still Walking Around Spouting [bleep] About White Supremacy

Ain’t none of them going to Face Judgement..

Why

Because those Three Counties that Surround Mordor say So

Their All One Big Support System for the Continuation and Betterment of Looting Anonymous

Now General It’s Time For You to Confess Your Sin of Blind Allegiance ..

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by akrange
Dude

Their All Still Walking Around Spouting [bleep] About White Supremacy

Ain’t none of them going to Face Judgement..

Why

Because those Three Counties that Surround Mordor say So

Their All One Big Support System for the Continuation and Betterment of Looting Anonymous

Now General It’s Time For You to Confess Your Sin of Blind Allegiance ..
He’s on Crack, sooo

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
Well, I guess they already had you on a list.
Anti Trumper.
I wish I could get snubbed by a bunch morons whose common denominator is licking Trumps a$$.

Oh, wait, I already have – here.

He's a Biden voting Fat Ass Demonrat.
[Linked Image]

Yup, he fully supports what goes on in the Biden admin and the Democrats efforts to grab guns.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
It is already happening. The amount of election interference concerning Trump boggles the mind. I have been curious what it will be like come Nov next year.

“If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.” Tolkien
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rte
Anti Trumper.
I wish I could get snubbed by a bunch morons whose common denominator is licking Trumps a$$.

[Linked Image]

The face of the enemy within..... and dumb as a box of rocks

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
All: After watching that sad sack lying son of a bitch head of the f.b.i. (wray) testify yesterday in front of congress I will state unequivocally he needs to be fired from his position and prosecuted for lying and malfeasance in office.
What a low life, lying, deceitful, dishonest, obfuscating son of a bitch he has shown himself to be.
I made a living for 29 years dealing with lying and dishonest people and I am certain this corksucking piece of lawn fudge wray, is just that - a professional politically motivated liar!
The sooner he is out of his position of power and abuse the better off the United States of America will be. That is a sad circumstance.
He dishonors his profession (law enforcement).
FJB
FCR
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
FJB 👍👍👍

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by rte
Anti Trumper.

[Linked Image]

The face of the enemy within..... and dumb as a box of rocks

THE ENEMY.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

646 members (160user, 1234, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 19rabbit52, 06hunter59, 75 invisible), 3,523 guests, and 1,188 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,634
Posts18,533,297
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.