Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
K
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
I just went through a month of some of the craziest stuff that I have ever experienced. It was worse that the made up stuff that 79S was trying to pass off earlier this year but for real.

My brother who is a former All American College Wrestler and a big guy 6'1" 265 lbs has a particular taste in women. He likes them a bit crazy. His first wife is institutionalized and will never come out of her care facility in Anchorage. His most recent Girlfriend is also straight up crazy. She is a Mexicali chick who is connected to the Florencia 13 cartel. She served two years in the Federal Penitentiary for attempted murder of her first husband who she permanently maimed by stabbing him with a kitchen knife and almost slicing off his pecker.

She gets connected to my brother who is on the rebound from crazy and she brings crazy to another level. I get a call from him about 1 week before Thanksgiving. S... has gone nuts and attempted to kill her 14 year old daughter. He jumped in and she punched him several times until he did a duckunder and swept her to the ground where he held her until the police got there. The Police decide to place the girl at a friend and former lover of the Mom who is known to be "gray" with 3 guys having "accidents" on his place and are buried there. I went and picked up the girl as a favor to my brother and we were her foster parents until just today.

The girl interviewed OCS and they determined that there was an immediate termination of parental rights. The biological father conferred me Power of Attorney which was filed and recognized by State of Alaska. I had to get two different writs of assistance to get the girls stuff out. Each time we would go, the Mom would talk about her cartel connections and how her family were coyotes and practiced human trafficking. The Fairbanks Police Officers wanted out of the situation each time. They would come in threes with one on Mom with a body cam and one on the front street and one in the back. They would rush us to get done as quickly as possible. The apartment she was renting looked like a meth house. Mom has signed up the daughter to be autistic and to have ASD problems to get settlements and a big disability paycheck. I encountered all kinds of people who want her money. Her father who is a Major in the Air Force has been paying 1300 per month in Child Support. We worked with him extensively.

The big problem was that he was white and his parents who will be the girl's custodians were white and the Mom is a Chicana. Everybody has sought to help the mom who has been released and is with an Ankle monitor. We had all kinds of problems with Mom trying to meddle and mess with us from all kinds of angles. She has her Cartel son up here but they couldn't find us. We live in a bit of a billy bob subdivision so any foreign car is generally confronted by the folks.

We finally got the girl on the plane to Minnesota where her Dad and Grand Parents are. The girl is pretty well messed up but she finished the semester with 4.0 in honors classes after being beaten pretty badly by wacko mom. I had to use POA to cut Mom from School, Medical and other access.

The girl felt her mom's friends were her best allies and she would communicate with them constantly which got back to mom. I only had to communicate with Mom when I was issuing Writ of Assistance. I can tell you through this process that the D.A.'s office is the only place where you can get traction and not a lot of the other agencies know what is going on or how to maneuver. Attorney wanted 2000.00 to do what I did with the DA's office and eform. I got the run around often and can tell you that many tried to either intimidate me or mess with me.

We expect everything to go back to normal but after this I do feel like an expert in dealing with court proceedings dealing with DV and with POA Guardian Ad Litem issues.

Last edited by kaboku68; 12/11/23.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
wow, you did all that for your brother?

4.0 for the girl, good for her

maybe she will look back at you as the guy that was the fork in the road to the a better life

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That is certainly a cocklot of crazy. Good on you for having the courage to do what you did.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Sounds like mom needs a hot shot of Fentanyl. Room temperature is the only sure cure for that kind of crazy.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
K
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
OCS supervisors all reached out to me and wanted to hire my wife and I to do this on a limited basis because we would just not give a chit and would do the right thing even if we were threatened and I would not be intimidated by liberal Judges or defense attorneys who wanted to defend Crazy Chica in hearings.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If crazy chica truly has connections to the cartel and not wannabe gang bangers, watch your six. They're not to be taken lightly.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
No idea how some kids ever come out of the upbringings forced upon them.

K
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
I think they are more bark than bite. But the old dude who has people buried in his own private cemetery is more of a concern. I am moving out to the boonies this summer so that will take care of that.

V
Vek Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Before some jackhole calls you crazy, I say may God bless you for doing this.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Got into a situation like that once....but not THAT crazy!
Fortunately, I was able drop everything and back away. Fortunately, no kids were involved! Just two bat-s#¡t crazy adults without the ability to be civil each other.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jackmountain
No idea how some kids ever come out of the upbringings forced upon them.

I've seen it turn out OK and called it the "anti model". They know what they don't want. Best odds are some kind of positive role model. Maybe you will be it in time.

Good on you.

Please don't feed the trolls!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by FOsteology
If crazy chica truly has connections to the cartel and not wannabe gang bangers, watch your six. They're not to be taken lightly.
Cartel don't generally give a crap as long as you're not messing with their drug or human trafficking income.

There's some flucked-up people in Alaska. (Proven almost daily by that Little Twig guy)

Last edited by Triggernosis; 12/11/23.
J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Wow, thats a wild story. Good luck to you all!

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Good man Kaboku! Sounds like your brother and everyone around him would be better off if he'd just straddle an electric fence once a week or so until he figures things out.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Good on you!

And watch your six…

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
What a tough situation. I ended up with a little sister after my parents tried to help some drug addiction relatives of my step mom. The abandoned her at age 3 at my parents house and disappeared for weeks.

My parents went to court to try to get temporary custody because they wanted to make sure the system knew where she was and what was going on. The judge awarded my parents full custody when they just asked for temporary. That was over 20 years ago. She's married now and has 2 kids.

Bb

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
What a tough situation. I ended up with a little sister after my parents tried to help some drug addiction relatives of my step mom. The abandoned her at age 3 at my parents house and disappeared for weeks.

My parents went to court to try to get temporary custody because they wanted to make sure the system knew where she was and what was going on. The judge awarded my parents full custody when they just asked for temporary. That was over 20 years ago. She's married now and has 2 kids.

Bb
Your Parents sound like wonderful People.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Does she have a Sister? Asking for a friend.

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

Bb
Your Parents sound like wonderful People.

No kidding. Probably saved her life, in one way or the other.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
K
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
Kid is reunited with Grandpa who was a refueling pilot in Vietnam. They thought that they would never see her again. OCS wants to hire us to deal with extreme cases. We returned with we will think about it.
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 1941USMC, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 1badf350, 46 invisible), 1,759 guests, and 1,242 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,000
Posts18,520,403
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.