Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I read that today is the last day of Defense witness testimony.

There is no jury, just the crooked judge.

Will the verdict be announced soon, or will the Judge sit on it and announce it at a critical time in the campaign.

Maybe just a few days before the Iowa Caucus, Jan 15.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How did this end up with no jury? I don't recall the particulars.

This judge is just more than crooked, he an outright flaming idiot; likely to sit on it for awhile, but the conclusion is not much in doubt even though there was no crime committed.

MM

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
No jury. That’s all you need to know.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

This judge is just more than crooked, he an outright flaming idiot; likely to sit on it for awhile, but the conclusion is not much in doubt even though there was no crime committed.

MM
It’s some civil court bs , and not criminal.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Stop Trump...the goal of every legal proceeding against DJT.
But I wonder, are the sham proceedings helping Trump more than harming? Seems like DJT gets a bump every time the clowns throw a pie and miss.
If ever us deplorables had any doubt about the judicial system integrity...all doubt should be erased by Chief Justice Roberts acceding to Jack Smith's request to put the Presidential Immunity opinion before the Supremes....completely skipping the appellate courts. Why we ask...timing, timing, and timing...the deep state have to get DJT off the ballot before the March primaries...if he's on the ballot, yikes, he could win. If the Pres Immunity opinion should go through the standard appellate process...DJT WILL be on the ballot, and any legal action after that can be construed as election interference.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I may be mistaken, but I think the Trump team asked for no jury.

Trump has no peers in NYC.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Stop Trump...the goal of every legal proceeding against DJT.
But I wonder, are the sham proceedings helping Trump more than harming? Seems like DJT gets a bump every time the clowns throw a pie and miss.
If ever us deplorables had any doubt about the judicial system integrity...all doubt should be erased by Chief Justice Roberts acceding to Jack Smith's request to put the Presidential Immunity opinion before the Supremes....completely skipping the appellate courts. Why we ask...timing, timing, and timing...the deep state have to get DJT off the ballot before the March primaries...if he's on the ballot, yikes, he could win. If the Pres Immunity opinion should go through the standard appellate process...DJT WILL be on the ballot, and any legal action after that can be construed as election interference.

Mary McCord was the architect of all Trump targeting efforts.
Sheldon Snook, McCord’s husband works in Robert’s office as “special assistant to Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr.’s counselor.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...-to-comply-with-special-counsel-request/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's all a political game, right? Wouldn't it be easier to bring repercussions on a corrupt judge than a partisan jury?

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RiverRider
It's all a political game, right? Wouldn't it be easier to bring repercussions on a corrupt judge than a partisan jury?

As in General Flynn and Judge Sullivan, like that.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102

You thought I wanted YOUR opinion.

LOL.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

MM
It’s some civil court bs , and not criminal.

No jury in courts of equity. Equity courts versus courts of law. Lots of interesting history on how different court systems developed but think of divorce courts as equitable courts.

The process used in New York appears to be a bastardization of the usual system. But who knows what New York appeals courts do with it.

People always complained that trump was destroying institutions, but the left is burning down every institution to stop trump.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Didn't the judge already announce that the verdict was guilty and this "trial" was strictly to determine the punishment?

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
And the “victim” has publicly stated everything was done according to their standards.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by steve4102

You thought I wanted YOUR opinion.

LOL.
My thread, you wrongfully assumed I wanted yours.

Now go away

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
This s h i t show is going to end just like the judge has already decided. It will end up being overturned on appeal.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Judge really thinks Trumps Maralago property is only 18 million? Totally laughable

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rainshot
This s h i t show is going to end just like the judge has already decided. It will end up being overturned on appeal.
You can’t be serious, what makes you think the 2nd Circuit out of NY is any different than this judge.

This verdict will stand, all the way to Roberts corrupt Supreme Court, if it ever gets that far.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Except in Bizzaro World, the statements from the lenders involved would’ve finished this farce. Talk about your victimless “crime”. Pure and simple political persecution from a civil court. New York should apply to join the EU.

Looks like the election cases may possibly get tossed as well, by the Supremes. The would leave the stripper business, another farce.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Don't bet on that in NY; besides, I'm pretty sure the range of courts to appeal to will be very narrow. This is not a criminal court.

I don't see any path to winning an appeal there; also maybe not in DC, but at least that's a federal court with a chance there on appeal................which will be well after the election & more or less meaningless at that time.

MM

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (1beaver_shooter, 222ND, 10Glocks, 222Sako, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 64 invisible), 2,645 guests, and 1,193 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,474
Posts18,529,511
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.