-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Chief Strategist is typically a joke role, given to an outsider who carries around a ‘hyped CV’ full of half truth accomplishments. They are good at one thing. Selling themselves.

Check out their lengths of employment at previous companies. Don’t be surprised if you see 24-36 months as their longest tenure.

Many get shown the exit door, when it becomes glaringly impossible for ownership/CEO’s to deny their hiring of the individual has sent a company’s trajectory backwards.

Seen it too many times.

You can usually find these trade scammers on LinkedIn because they’re always looking for their next employment opportunity.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
GB1

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
You guys nailed it.
Got “riffed” Monday.

Boss drove in from Houston to do it personally, which was nice of him.

Ironically when they were in Dubai at last week to attend the UN’s CO28 conference, (I schite you not) the new girl decided we no longer needed branch managers, just ops folks.

It was a relief to be honest.

Interview today at 5:30 with our number one competitor.
Wish me luck.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Chief Strategist is typically a joke role, given to an outsider who carries around a ‘hyped CV’ full of half truth accomplishments. They are good at one thing. Selling themselves.

Check out their lengths of employment at previous companies. Don’t be surprised if you see 24-36 months as their longest tenure.

Many get shown the exit door, when it becomes glaringly impossible for ownership/CEO’s to deny their hiring of the individual has sent a company’s trajectory backwards.

Seen it too many times.

You can usually find these trade scammers on LinkedIn because they’re always looking for their next employment opportunity.

🦫

I hear you, Beav. Seen it many times myself. And 36 months is their typical Long Point for tenure.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Simplepeddler
You guys nailed it.
Got “riffed” Monday.

Boss drove in from Houston to do it personally, which was nice of him.

Ironically when they were in Dubai at last week to attend the UN’s CO28 conference, (I schite you not) the new girl decided we no longer needed branch managers, just ops folks.

It was a relief to be honest.

Interview today at 5:30 with our number one competitor.
Wish me luck.

Good luck, peddler! Hang in there and keep the faith.

This kind of schit is exactly why I got out of American corporations and started doing my own thing. One other thing. It's not just American corporations. These home-grown American ass holes destroy the American branches of good foreign corporations with their educated idiot stupidity.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
I feel for you. I had just this happen a couple of times now. Chunts like these always like to pull this garbage right before Christmas it seems. She's never run anything but a refrigerator before but she read a book about it so she smart - it also helps when you have a pair of tits with that worthless mba. Last time it happened to me, the boss blamed everyone beneath him for everything that went sideways on him. His entire staff quit, transferred, or was fired. I wanted a severance package so I made him fire me. That was March 2019 and they agreed to pay me until the end of that year & I had a new job two weeks later making 50% more than I did previously. I made a LOT of money that year and mostly paid off the house. Beav nailed it. This bitch will be gone in 18 months to 'save' another company just like that beech did for Bud Lite. In my case, 9 months later my ex employer finally figured it out and fired my miserable POS boss. The VP took me to lunch and begged me to come back, offering to match my current salary - LOL. Nope. If you're good, and it sounds like you are, you'll not only land on your feet; but be in a better position for it. Let us know how it goes.

Last edited by Ben_Lurkin; 12/19/23.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
IC B2

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
I worked for a large S&P 500 company ten plus years ago and they hired a Chief Diversity Officer. I remember thinking "WTF does a CDO do?" . As I found out, very little. It looks good for the Wall Street idiots.

Last edited by EIB0879; 12/19/23.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by WeimsnKs
Our company just hired a CPO- Chief People Officer.
I swear they just make this stuff up as they go.

The company that I left eight months ago has one of those. She is the wife of the Senior Partner. She must be doing a bang up job because people have left in droves.

Last edited by EIB0879; 12/19/23.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

672 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 62 invisible), 2,450 guests, and 1,231 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,630
Posts18,512,055
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.