B
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Never too late...............go for it.

She love you long time.

LOL

MM

Oh, I bet...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
I buy builder sets, uppers and lowers plus barrels and matching bolts for AR-15s and for the Armalite AR-10s, I do buy bolt and barrels but I do set up for the heaspace and throats myself. I do not buy 308 ARs made by anyone, do not lke the DPMS design or the bunch of half adz parts makers that go with them.

“To expect defeat is nine-tenths of defeat itself. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. It is best to plan for all eventualities then believe in success, and only cross the failure bridge if you come to it."
Francis Marion - The Swamp Fox
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by rost495
It doesn't hurt that White Oak has some of the best actual service rifle shooters in the nation attached to it. Like National Champion shooters. Not just players...

They know the rifle platform very well.
John Holliger built all my comp ARs back in the day before he even started WOP. I can’t say enough good things about his products. They took me from beginner to high master with me doing my part along the way.

BCA puts out some good stuff and good for your general use. With CNC machining these days, they are all close in overall quality.

If you have a good serviceable rifle, just rebarrel it and rock on. Many can do that for you and for not a lot of money.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Enough already, ya'll convinced me; I'm gonna sell my KAC's & all my custom builds with top shelf barrels & replace them all with BCA's.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
But not in your lifetime or mine.............but I'm really glad all ya'll are happy with your BCA.

And no, not half the uppers sold are made by BCA, as no reputable company would ruin their name by doing that.

MM

Well, damnit, I was just at the range and a guy was shooting 2 different BCA uppers. Both chambered for 243 winchester. Both having issues. They were actually pretty accurate though. 5 shots into around 1 moa. But they both had extraction issues. Brass sticking in the chambers. He said he built them for yote hunting, but he's pretty pizzed at them because they are not reliable. Well, he was breaking in his new Bergara 243 bolt action, because he says he's giving up on the damn AR for a yote rifle. Can't really blame him. YMMV, I guess.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C'mon, Man say it ain't so...................I heard they were just as good as. And were cheap. too.

LOL

MM

IC B2

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (007FJ, 1936M71, 1Longbow, 1234, 1lessdog, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 58 invisible), 2,241 guests, and 1,196 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,659
Posts18,493,580
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.